allensam12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Help ! Im 15 and i think im way too obese

My mom wont let me diet. I cant exercise consistently. Im like 95 kilos only at 15. My moobs are on another level. Pls help

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by allensam12 View Post
    My mom wont let me diet.
    What does this mean? She won't allow you to eat whole foods (not highly processed crap like chips and candy) and things like vegetables???

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You don't have to "diet". You just have to not snack between meals. Have 3 reasonable sized meals per day, focus on meat, eggs, low fat dairy, lots of vegetables, beans, fruit etc. Cut out all sugary drinks, candy, pudding, chips etc.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in addition to what has been said above, you should include your height too so we can get a better understanding of your body composition

"15 years old and 95 kilos" or "25 years old and 70 kilos" don't tell much, but i'm assuming you're not very tall to justify a weight of 95 kg

im 170cm

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    in addition to what has been said above, you should include your height too so we can get a better understanding of your body composition

"15 years old and 95 kilos" or "25 years old and 70 kilos" don't tell much, but i'm assuming you're not very tall to justify a weight of 95 kg
    im 170cm

what can i do regarding the man boobs ? im sure its not glycomnesia cuz i had it checked up with the doctor

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    what can i do regarding the man boobs ? im sure its not glycomnesia cuz i had it checked up with the doctor
    Lose fat, workout hard in the gym and it'll improve. I don't have any further diet advice to add but we can talk about training if you want.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go back to your doctor and get a plan together on nutrition. Have your doctor talk to your parents.

In the mean time start training and walking daily. Find a decent home routine and 30 minutes of walking. If you drink soda/juice try cutting those out or switch to diet soda. Also, if your not eating much fruits and veggies, adding those is never a bad idea
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew