ABC123TAU is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Why am I posting this?

Hi, as you can see on my profile, I made this, like today, I'm really young but recently reach 215, and I was looking for videos for weight lose till I found a video of how Jesse Shand lost 350 pounds, my goal is be able 130, but I wanna set mini goals from each 5 pounds till I reach my goal, I have no real idea how to your this website but I wanna lose all this weight I've gotten, my friends make jokes about the many stretch marks on my stomach, and in Quarantine, I gained 40 pounds out of stress eating, I didn't know where to post this so I put it here.Hold why is the age 50.
    Last edited by ABC123TAU; 10-23-2020 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Im new and need help on how to change the age setting.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You just need to limit yourself to 2 or 3 fixed meal times each day and only eat whole foods like meat, eggs, vegetables, whole grains, fruit. Don't snack AT ALL between.

And join a gym. Or use this link: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/