equalize101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just about to start working out - need advice

Hello.
    I'm 22 years old and never been seriously working out before.
    I've been playing some sports, basketball and such, from time to time, but without some serious exercises or gym.
    So, I want to get started, for as long as it take, and I'm going for aestethics mostly.
    What I'm afraid is that my shoulders are too narrow to achieve something substantial. I'm a pretty skinny guy tho, always been kind of underweight, but also my body is of that type that I think its not just about nutrition and muscle growth.
    What I'm asking is not a workout program, what I'm asking is do I have the chance of building the mass and muscles enough to get wider ? To go for aesthetic look ?
    Am I too narrow for that ?
    Will there be any significant change ?
    I know the growth spurt is almost over, although the clavicle is the latest bone to fully develop. It mostly develops until the age of 25.
    So I'm thinking I should hit the shoulders, back, chest hard (with everything that follows), proper nutrition and supplements (I even thought of taking some GH, because if its true that its still developing, I want to take the maximum out of it) and hopefully achieve what I want.
    I'll attach the pictures.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by equalize101; 10-26-2020 at 03:31 AM.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’d stop taking GH immediately, for one.

Follow the stickies in the nutrition forum.

Your clavicles are fine.

There are workout programs for free in the stickies that are balanced, pick one and try them out, or find one you really like. Aesthetics are a byproduct of hard work, understand it will be a marathon, not a sprint.

If you don’t like any of those programs or like them but don’t like a particular exercise there are options, no exercise is required or irreplaceable.

Consistency and effort over time are the most important things, not particular programming.

Get enough sleep. Balance stress in and out of the gym.

Try to avoid constant consumption of alcohol.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    OP, no discussion of drug use is allowed on this forum - sounds like particularly silly thing to do in your case.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, you can't achieve muscle growth with such tiny clavicles.

Seriously, just start working out under a proper novice program instead of trying to figure out how much you can achieve before you've even picked up a weight. Your frame isn't going to grow magically wider, but with a lot of hard work your muscles (delts, back, V-taper) will make your shoulders look wider. Whether there'll be a significant change depends on your own discipline, consistency and training - but you prob need to approach it with the right attitude at the start to get there. Do extensive research before undertaking any shortcuts.