Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just finished Borat 2 and...

Spoiler!

Wat does misc think?

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I first saw Ali G I thought he was playing a retarded person, straight up.

Borat was funny, Bruno wasn't half bad, The Dictator was funny. But then the dude started pontificating about censorship this and political agenda that. He's shooting rocket launchers from a glass house when he tries to do that sh!t, because his entire career is based around trolling, being a contrarian, and trashing demographics. It's weird he gets a free pass to pretend to be a gay dude or from Kazakhstan or what have you. Now I think he SHOULD be allowed to do this, it's comedy after all. But if someone a bit....whiter....played the same roles, they would get eviscerated for doing the same thing. (Like that Chris Lilly weirdo from Australia. HATE his comedy, but ain't it the same exact fookin' thing as Sasha Cohens?) I'm surprised he hasn't got "cancel culture'd" yet, but maybe because he start playing up his sanctimony and going harder at the right, he gets a free pass? I think it ALL should be ok, mind you. I just hate the double standard.

Still haven't seen it, I might eventually give it a watch. I actually only saw Borat within the past year or two, believe it or not, and thought it was awesome.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i made a thread about how it sucks but i guess ill delete it and post my opinion here.

I could only watch half of the movie and laughed one time during the fax machine scene. Everything else was total cringefest and not really funny at all so I just gave up on it at a point where the daughter doesn't get the surgery. The whole daughter thing was a snoozefest and didn't even make me chuckle one time. It was just cringy as **** and made me uncomfortable....\

Not sure who would find him treating his daughter like an animal "funny".

I loved the first Borat movie and his other movie The Dictator but this was total **** like most new movies these days.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuineaDago585 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post

Borat was funny, Bruno wasn't half bad, The Dictator was funny. But then the dude started pontificating about censorship this and political agenda that. He's shooting rocket launchers from a glass house when he tries to do that sh!t, because his entire career is based around trolling, being a contrarian, and trashing demographics. It's weird he gets a free pass to pretend to be a gay dude or from Kazakhstan or what have you. Now I think he SHOULD be allowed to do this, it's comedy after all. But if someone a bit....whiter....played the same roles, they would get eviscerated for doing the same thing. (Like that Chris Lilly weirdo from Australia. HATE his comedy, but ain't it the same exact fookin' thing as Sasha Cohens?) I'm surprised he hasn't got "cancel culture'd" yet, but maybe because he start playing up his sanctimony and going harder at the right, he gets a free pass? I think it ALL should be ok, mind you. I just hate the double standard.

Still haven't seen it, I might eventually give it a watch. I actually only saw Borat within the past year or two, believe it or not, and thought it was awesome.
    Ali G is fuking legendary. Such a classic character. The way he was able to fool all of those old prominent figures with a guy as simple as a British wanksta was hilarious. They were so out of touch they had no clue he was goofing on them. The Andy Rooney interview is a perfect example. Such lulz.

But yeah now Sacha wants to be some activist like the rest of the Hollywood elitist clowns. Thing is, he’s too intelligent to fall for this “orange man bad” BS he’s spewing nowadays. I think it’s guilt. He’s made millions making fun of other cultures, so now he feels like he has to be woke to reconcile for the ways in which he made his riches. IMO it’s not necessary. Sacha should have never fallen into the trap that is cancel culture. He is at his best when he’s not giving a fuk, trolling the chit out of people. He’s one of the best to ever do it. A real comedian should never apologize for his genius.

moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moosik85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    But yeah now Sacha wants to be some activist like the rest of the Hollywood elitist clowns. Thing is, he’s too intelligent to fall for this “orange man bad” BS he’s spewing nowadays. I think it’s guilt.
    Sasha baren “COHEN”. Expecting anything other then toilet humor and played out jokes

There’s a reason he doesn’t get cancelled for cultural appropriation where others do
    The most expensive thing a man can gain is wisdom

RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedPlz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow, get off your high horse losers. the movie was funny asf

CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster CaBMaster
    Yeah yeah Liberal bad Republican good. Make your own movies if you hate Libtard Hollywood but doesn't seem you can because everyone into the Arts and Performance are left leaning because turns out building a party on division and xenophobia doesn't attract folks who live alternate lifestyles. Wow!

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    i made a thread about how it sucks but i guess ill delete it and post my opinion here.

I could only watch half of the movie and laughed one time during the fax machine scene. Everything else was total cringefest and not really funny at all so I just gave up on it at a point where the daughter doesn't get the surgery. The whole daughter thing was a snoozefest and didn't even make me chuckle one time. It was just cringy as **** and made me uncomfortable....\

Not sure who would find him treating his daughter like an animal "funny".

I loved the first Borat movie and his other movie The Dictator but this was total **** like most new movies these days.
    Yeah the fax scenes were funny, but to me they felt staged. There’s no way that guy didn’t catch on after the first few faxes came through. That’s the problem. Most of Borat 2 felt scripted, even the scenes that were portrayed as involving real people. The first film had a charm because nothing was faked.

Originally Posted by CaBMaster View Post
    Yeah yeah Liberal bad Republican good. Make your own movies if you hate Libtard Hollywood but doesn't seem you can because everyone into the Arts and Performance are left leaning because turns out building a party on division and xenophobia doesn't attract folks who live alternate lifestyles. Wow!
    What a weird comment. The point is Borat 2 puts more emphasis on pushing a political ideology and loses the humor in the process.

Sacha Baron Cohen used to make fun of liberals just as badly as conservatives:

^4:07

But back then it wasn’t about going after a certain side. It was about making fun of stupid people.

ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisLS8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaBMaster View Post
    You don't see the glaring double standards? Ok dummy.

Also I see a bunch of screeching about Republican being a racist party and I see zero data.

Stay red
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    Crew crew

DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthRaizer12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah the fax scenes were funny, but to me they felt staged. There’s no way that guy didn’t catch on after the first few faxes came through. That’s the problem. Most of Borat 2 felt scripted, even the scenes that were portrayed as involving real people. The first film had a charm because nothing was faked.

What a weird comment. The point is Borat 2 puts more emphasis on pushing a political ideology and loses the humor in the process.

But back then it wasn’t about going after a certain side. It was about making fun of stupid people.
    I was rolling at this entire scene just now, I’d never seen that before so phucking hilarious.

But that weirdo in the scene singing children definitely looked like a paedo....weird af
    God First
    I find your lack of faith disturbing

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Degenerate retard shows and movies.

Nothing entertaining about them.
    Resident War Historian
    Resident Conservationist

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When the critics give a higher rating to a comedy than the audience on Rotten Tomatoes... it's pretty apparent what you are going to be walking into.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    When the critics give a higher rating to a comedy than the audience on Rotten Tomatoes... it's pretty apparent what you are going to be walking into.
    Agreed. Works in reverse too (i.e. that amazing Dave Chapelle special that got a 0% on RT for being politically incorrect).

Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sterilite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    only the first borat movie was tolerable, rest of them was trash
    John Hancock

**lol @ tradies crew**
    **tradie crew**

Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Scared to watch it because it seems like 99% of it is scripted to the T.

mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mulletwarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven’t seen it but from your review sounds better than what I was expecting — based on that Who is America show, I assumed it would be just taking the dumbest, poorest rednecks and paying them money to do ridiculous stuff and framing it as “this is everyone who voted republican” — which makes me sad as Borat is one of the GOATs. Will watch and report back.
    modnegged4life

OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OptimusTrajan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I couldn’t even make it halfway through. Really sucked.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post

He is jewish such rules dont apply to them
    Country music crew (old& modern& rock-mix don't care), you know a good tune, send away will rep *

Simulation Theory crew *

jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That fertility dance though

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wasn't a bad movie but he laid it on so thick with the liberal/feminist propaganda. i'm a registered green but i hate this hollywood bullchit.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jasticus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Holy
    Fk I didn’t know this was a thing funny as fk

Certified Quality Poster MotorCityCobra's Avatar
    MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorCityCobra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ali G is a legend. Borat is a legend. Even Bruno was funnier than 90% of standup specials or your typical comedians. Who is America is legendary as well. The man is a comedic genius

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought it was entertaining but the problem with the entire movie is everyone knows who Borat is. They tried to go around that with the costumes but there are still too many scenes where he is dressed as Borat and I just had to assume all those scenes were scripted since the other people had to know who he was and that he was just fuking with them. The whole concept just doesn't work when people know who he is.
    Epstein didn't kill himself. #neverforget

jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000)
    His ego got in the way, should have hired another actor to lead

messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I thought it was entertaining but the problem with the entire movie is everyone knows who Borat is. They tried to go around that with the costumes but there are still too many scenes where he is dressed as Borat and I just had to assume all those scenes were scripted since the other people had to know who he was and that he was just fuking with them. The whole concept just doesn't work when people know who he is.

gosh a scripted movie you really think so?

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ali g the goat

youtube "Ali g visits a farm"

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimusTrajan View Post
    I couldn’t even make it halfway through. Really sucked.
    Yeah, basically this. Even without the political agenda it would’ve been pretty bad....throw in the laziness of “hurr durr republicans and Trump bad” and it makes it outright suck. And I don’t have a problem with bashing the right, it’s just that now it is done with pretty much no creative thought at all.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    gosh a scripted movie you really think so?
    The whole point of the Borat/Ali G concept is that the people he's interviewing don't know he's messing with them. I'm assuming the original Borat movie was mostly unscripted, unlike this one.
    Epstein didn't kill himself. #neverforget

messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) messomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    The whole point of the Borat/Ali G concept is that the people he's interviewing don't know he's messing with them. I'm assuming the original Borat movie was mostly unscripted, unlike this one.
    yes I understand the concept lol but even reality tv shows are scripted that's why it's a show.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he lost track
    and used all
    his options,
    with repeating it
    akain and akain
    I lost My old Signature, please help me finding the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811