kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long to get Abs

Hi
    How long would it take for me to get 6 pack abs?
    The last layer of fat??
    Attached Images

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kAddict View Post
    Hi
    How long would it take for me to get 6 pack abs?
    The last layer of fat??
    I told you bro. You need to build them first. Cutting won't help you get abs if they are paper thin.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%