Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Focus and goal on training

Hi everyone, i have a few years of consistent training under my belt and had always priorities training over anything in my life. To me training is not fun or enjoy, it used to be suffering and pain for me but recently i have been more focus on it and it is less or suffering. Previous year of training i had never invest any money on training or just a little money but recently i started tracking my macros and drinking whey protein, its been three month of these. I have recently came to a training plateaus regarding the focusing of training. I still do it consistenly like always, but felt like i am losing focus on it and just go to the gym and do what i know and used to do. I am happy that i still do it consistently but i am not as focus as i was like in recent past

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mobc1990 View Post
    Hi everyone, i have a few years of consistent training under my belt and had always priorities training over anything in my life. To me training is not fun or enjoy, it used to be suffering and pain for me but recently i have been more focus on it and it is less or suffering. Previous year of training i had never invest any money on training or just a little money but recently i started tracking my macros and drinking whey protein, its been three month of these. I have recently came to a training plateaus regarding the focusing of training. I still do it consistenly like always, but felt like i am losing focus on it and just go to the gym and do what i know and used to do. I am happy that i still do it consistently but i am not as focus as i was like in recent past
    Do you have a specific question about motivation or discipline in training?

Maybe you just need to run a new program instead of doing the same routine you've been doing. Setting clear goals would also give you something to work towards.

What kind of training have you been doing?
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobc1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    Do you have a specific question about motivation or discipline in training?

Maybe you just need to run a new program instead of doing the same routine you've been doing. Setting clear goals would also give you something to work towards.

What kind of training have you been doing?
    I guess its more of motivation and different goals in training. I just felt a bit less motivated to workout but my goals had always been the same which is going to the gym and lift consistenly and do my best. I am not aiming to be a pro, i am aiming to lift longer time. My current routine do work, and i don't know how to switch programme. I mean i had been doing bro split, same amount of reps and sets to be honest. I maintained my weight i lift meaning i dont try to reduce the weight i lifted the last time round

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mobc1990 View Post
    my goals had always been the same which is going to the gym and lift consistenly and do my best.
    That's the problem with not having a program: you've met your goal just by showing up at the gym.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16