Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by steven318 View Post
    You keep insisting on making a sarcastic remark that it’s my first time here as if you invented this website and it would be some insult to you if this was not my first time.

The fact that you only focused on that shows what type of person you are and that you’re genuinely not here to help people first and foremost.

Now with that out of the way, I came here because I am no expert just like you are not an expert and like most people here are not experts. Just people who bodybuilding for fun that post their results. So I’m here just looking for different opinions and the first two comments I get have literally nothing to do with the question I’m asking.

If your first comment isn’t going to offer any help or advice, why even bother commenting at all?

And trust me this formum is definitely full of a lot of nonsense and only took me one day of checking it out to notice that. Most people would rather critique the way someone goes about doing something versus genuinely just trying to help them improve their routine.

I literally saw an entire thread with tons of pages were people were just trash talking the original poster instead of just genuinely trying to help him and then that Spawned a whole separate conversation that had nothing to do with the formum whatsoever. If that’s not nonsense and I don’t know what is.
    If you ask for advice, critiquing the advice as not the type of answers you want is kind of pointless. You can choose to ignore and take what you want out of it, although you’re very selective in your reading comprehension. Many people post routines and only want to hear that it looks great or don’t give enough useful info for feedback.

You’ll know you’re overtraining if you do your routine and you start to experience symptoms of overtraining. Alternatively, you’ll know it’s too much volume for yourself if you do it and you’re unable to progress in your lifts and/or gain muscle.

Regardless,

Diet flawless, macros on point sleep 6-7 hours a night, train intense and properly
    Can’t see how anyone else can offer further feedback than above. If IYO your training, nutrition and progress is flawless and on point, I don’t see why it matters what anyone else thinks, especially since we’re all hypocrites and don’t know anything. It’s your body in the end. Good luck!

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was in college, there was a bartender that would pick up a keg of beer (15.5 gallons, half bbl) and hold it over his shoulders while he walked up a flight of stairs from the cooler in the basement. He was about 5'6". He went on to win Mr. (insert name of my college). I think his name was Mark Fillipeck. That was 35 years ago.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are tons of variables.
    That's why you look at your >>logs<<. Saying your macros are "on point" and that your training is "intense" and done "properly" is not helping for anyone to offer an opinion.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You keep insisting on making a sarcastic remark that it’s my first time here as if you invented this website and it would be some insult to you if this was not my first time.

The fact that you only focused on that shows what type of person you are and that you’re genuinely not here to help people first and foremost.

Now with that out of the way, I came here because I am no expert just like you are not an expert and like most people here are not experts. Just people who bodybuilding for fun that post their results. So I’m here just looking for different opinions and the first two comments I get have literally nothing to do with the question I’m asking.

If your first comment isn’t going to offer any help or advice, why even bother commenting at all?

And trust me this formum is definitely full of a lot of nonsense and only took me one day of checking it out to notice that. Most people would rather critique the way someone goes about doing something versus genuinely just trying to help them improve their routine.

I literally saw an entire thread with tons of pages were people were just trash talking the original poster instead of just genuinely trying to help him and then that Spawned a whole separate conversation that had nothing to do with the formum whatsoever. If that’s not nonsense and I don’t know what is.
    After this post I can see your problem is not overtraining or lack of sleep. Your problem seems to be too much estrogen

kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You clearly don't actually want people to give input or opinions. You just want someone to agree with you that you are doing everything "perfectly". Also it makes no sense to rant about how you can't get more than 6-7 hours of sleep when YOU are the one demanding that you workout 6 days in the first place. General consensus is for actual muscular gain you should give each muscle group a day of rest in between workouts. Do things the way you want to do them but don't complain that more educated and experienced people are going to tell you that you are hurting your potential by ignoring standard advice on a forum that's designed to do exactly that.

BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi everyone! First time here. I created...
    I stopped reading after those last two words.

Find an established routine that offers what you think you need/want. Do it for a couple months to see if it is giving you results toward your goal(s).

(OK, now I peeked at your routine)

Do you do PPL x a week? Why do you think it's a good idea to do squats (I'm assuming that's part of your leg day) the day after deadlifting?

Shoulder "finisher"? Sounds very bro-speak.

Did you ever explicitly say what your goals are?

There's a difference between overtraining and training too much where benefits diminish.

"Flawless" diet. Quite the hyperbole there.
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)