Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Playitsafe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What can I do for hip bursitis?

I have a pain just behind my left hip that my doctor says is "probably bursitis". I had gone to the doctor for a physical exam and asked about it because it was hurting for about a year. It's now been about 4 years since that doctor appointment and the pain hasn't improved.

It started when I finished a set of squats. I put the weight down on the floor and then turned to sit down, and got the biggest pain ever in my right hip. I had to limp back to the chair and wait for the pain to subside. It got better and I was able to get up and walk again, but the pain never went away with movement. It often hurts when I walk or move my leg in certain ways, and bothers me more when I'm in bed. I have to sleep mostly on my side with my left leg slightly forward of my right leg to keep it from hurting.

I've tried taking Ibuprophen and Aspirin and Acetamenophen without any results. I've also tried limiting my leg movement when the pain gets too bad since websites on the subject suggest resting it as a method of making it better. I've also tried putting an ice pack on it for a long time, but that didn't help either. I've stopped doing squats, bridges, and anything else that seems to irritate my hip. But the pain has been going on for years and isn't getting better. I don't want it to last the rest of my life. I'm 49, so that might not help, but still seems a little early to resign myself to having to live with this forever.

Since this is a bodybuilding forum (and this all started with doing squats), I was hoping someone here may have some experience with this and maybe treatment ideas.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get seen by an orthopedic surgeon who works with athletes (i.e. pro sports team doctor). Then go from there.