Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

D-Bry Quickly Deletes a Tweet About Trump/Presidential Debate

- Daniel Bryan sent out a tweet during the U.S. Presidential debate regarding a comment made by Donald Trump:

"'I am the least racist person in this room' literally made me laugh out loud. In my hotel room. By myself. #Debates2020"

Bryan quickly deleted the tweet but a cached version of the tweet is still online
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    - Daniel Bryan sent out a tweet during the U.S. Presidential debate regarding a comment made by Donald Trump:

"'I am the least racist person in this room' literally made me laugh out loud. In my hotel room. By myself. #Debates2020"

Bryan quickly deleted the tweet but a cached version of the tweet is still online
    bryan is a cool guy. he's not your average tow the line liberal dikhole. he openly supported jill stein and the green party in 2016. i have respect for him.

smart to delete that tweet. not like he typed anything too juicy or controversial.....but it's just better not to get involved in this chit if you're a public figure. everyone buys t shirts.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump had some good lines in that debate and that one was probably one the most honest as well
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Trump had some good lines in that debate and that one was probably one the most honest as well
    Trump handed him his wrinkled old moldy ass.

Problem is.... 55 million Americans tuned in but it was 62 million first debate. And many Americans already voted before last night including me.

We can only hope it was enough to win undecided votes.

I loved his performance but I hope it gained him something.

Bush as much as I love him lost all 3 debates in 2004, and he of course won still.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    DB is entitled to his opinion, im not mad - its how he feels.
    In my experiance conservitive politicions tend make rules for everyone, while the liberal/greens have more race based policies

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya I’d kick dbry for his opinion. But nah, if I kick him I’d probably send him halfway across the room lolol.

Anyone remember though Daniel Bryan’s real life fight ? I got mad respect for him for that showing he can protect his wife Brie Bella and their dog Josie.

Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Ya I’d kick dbry for his opinion. But nah, if I kick him I’d probably send him halfway across the room lolol.

Anyone remember though Daniel Bryan’s real life fight ? I got mad respect for him for that showing he can protect his wife Brie Bella and their dog Josie.
    Wait what?

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another millionaire who's gonna save the world with overpriced shots of lemon grass.

Originally Posted by Butterslax View Post
    Wait what?
    The time DBry and Brie came home to 2 men burglarizing his home. They fled out the back door. Daniel ran after them and Brie looked for their dog. One did get away but he took the other one down and Subdued him until the police came.

He downplayed it but dbry should’ve felt good about that. Just not about his security system so much.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Trump handed him his wrinkled old moldy ass.

Problem is.... 55 million Americans tuned in but it was 62 million first debate. And many Americans already voted before last night including me.

We can only hope it was enough to win undecided votes.

I loved his performance but I hope it gained him something.

Bush as much as I love him lost all 3 debates in 2004, and he of course won still.
    I disagree
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post

I'm pro-Trump, my wife is a recovering anti-Trumper, but she just called him a narcissist when he said it. Oh he won the debate, to be sure, but not without a few moments of Trumpy Goodness like this where his massive ego did it's best to try and make him lose.

That line was one of those moments, if DB is going to call it out as stupid, I hold no grudge against him. What bothers me are the Kevin Owens types who if I said, "Gee I think Trump isn't a Nazi. He's ok" then he would browbeat me or demand my front row tickets to Wrestlemania not be honored or try to get me fired from my job. That kind of nonsense. Fuk him and Sammi Zayn. DB is cool though. He might be an addled hippy without the drugs, so politically I don't expect much from him, but he's laid back so whatever.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I'm pro-Trump, my wife is a recovering anti-Trumper, but she just called him a narcissist when he said it. Oh he won the debate, to be sure, but not without a few moments of Trumpy Goodness like this where his massive ego did it's best to try and make him lose.

That line was one of those moments, if DB is going to call it out as stupid, I hold no grudge against him. What bothers me are the Kevin Owens types who if I said, "Gee I think Trump isn't a Nazi. He's ok" then he would browbeat me or demand my front row tickets to Wrestlemania not be honored or try to get me fired from my job. That kind of nonsense. Fuk him and Sammi Zayn. DB is cool though. He might be an addled hippy without the drugs, so politically I don't expect much from him, but he's laid back so whatever.
    I took it as a funny joke. I think trumps humor is hard to get for most people.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    bryan is a cool guy. he's not your average tow the line liberal dikhole. he openly supported jill stein and the green party in 2016. i have respect for him.
    he might be, he was a vegan. also has the look

JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What bothers me are the Kevin Owens types who if I said, "Gee I think Trump isn't a Nazi. He's ok" then he would browbeat me or demand my front row tickets to Wrestlemania not be honored or try to get me fired from my job. That kind of nonsense. Fuk him and Sammi Zayn. DB is cool though. He might be an addled hippy without the drugs, so politically I don't expect much from him, but he's laid back so whatever.
    This part of your post is the most important part imo and one of the biggest issues. The far left see something Trump related and want to cancel the other side, call them uncalled for names and try and ostracize them from society. It goes both ways of course, the far right shouldn't be going off on the far left either. We need more unity or at least understanding and less violence based on political beliefs.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JustaQuestion View Post
    This part of your post is the most important part imo and one of the biggest issues. The far left see something Trump related and want to cancel the other side, call them uncalled for names and try and ostracize them from society. It goes both ways of course, the far right shouldn't be going off on the far left either. We need more unity or at least understanding and less violence based on political beliefs.
    meanwhile the drone ranger's sidekick, joe biden, compares kim jong un to hitler on network tv and nobody bats a fuking lash

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The midget should stay in his lane

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not surprising since he's a hippie from Washington State. He seems cool but maybe him, Sammy Zane, and KO can all hold each other and cry when Trump wins.
    ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    meanwhile the drone ranger's sidekick, joe biden, compares kim jong un to hitler on network tv and nobody bats a fuking lash
    As a German that moment felt insanely cringeworthy to me, when I watched it yesterday.
    I wondered if Americans would notice that at all.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustaQuestion View Post
    The far left has institutionalized power. They current have either massive influence or outright ownership of: The MSM, all large tech companies, many large major non-tech companies, the DNC, many local judges, DAs, etc, etc...

The far right has zero institutionalized power and probably not a full set of teeth among them all combined.

So, yeah fuk actual far right extremists -- my family is mixed, trust me, I'm not super tolerant of bigots who would target my wife or children, but they're also a handful of morons with no power who society is just itching to take a dump on. While disgusting, they are not the threat of the hour.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are a public figure you should keep their opinions to yourself.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

The far left has institutionalized power. They current have either massive influence or outright ownership of: The MSM, all large tech companies, many large major non-tech companies, the DNC, many local judges, DAs, etc, etc...

The far right has zero institutionalized power and probably not a full set of teeth among them all combined.

So, yeah fuk actual far right extremists -- my family is mixed, trust me, I'm not super tolerant of bigots who would target my wife or children, but they're also a handful of morons with no power who society is just itching to take a dump on. While disgusting, they are not the threat of the hour.
    Never met any KKK or actual nazis in my life. Never seen any either. Dont know anyone who has.

Yet the media makes it out to be like theyre everywhere
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Never met any KKK or actual nazis in my life. Never seen any either. Dont know anyone who has.

Yet the media makes it out to be like theyre everywhere
    Yeah, I saw someone post a screenshot of a journalists tweet freaking out about a guy in a KKK outfit at a hotel and trying to launch a pressure campaign against them...turns out it was just the Borat guy filming his movie.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis