doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Minimalist way to work legs? Landmine vs Kettlebells

I'm moving house shortly and don't want to buy a rack.

I need something to keep me going over the winter.

I was thinking a couple of 32kg kettlebells and a lot of bulgarian squats or maybe a landmine?

Any ideas?

VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VTLifts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post

I was thinking a couple of 32kg kettlebells and a lot of bulgarian squats or maybe a landmine?

Any ideas?
    I have a landmine and I tried doing landmine squats holding the bar by my chest and it was annoying to execute (starting at the bottom stinks) and grip fatigues. I couldn't come up with a good belt squat setup. I've seen some people use landmine for RDLs, but honestly I think you should stick to just kettlebells.

You can crush your legs with kettlebells. Bulgarian Split Squats. Walking lunges. Step-ups. Goblet squats. Front squats. RDLs. Would highly recommend lifting straps so you can focus on legs and not grip on the later sets.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'd have a barbell if you have room for it.

You can do clean and front squat or behind the leg hack squats. You can also do good mornings or RDL - one leg RDL if you don't have enough weight.

Bands are very useful I've found but it does rely on having somewhere to anchor them. I have done hamstring curls using bands hung from a pullup bar. Also sissy squats is a good quad isolation.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post

Any ideas?
    You bet. https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a...Transformation.

As heavy as you can hold, you can squat it this way.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to use my landmine all the time for spit squats and single leg deadlifts. It's a very versatile piece of equipment, the sky is the limit for movements that you can use it for.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd be partial to the kettlebells, myself. You'll have a wider range of lifts you can do compared to the landmine.
    #chaga_gangsta