zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

High protein diets and the risk of pre diabetes and t2d?

h ttp s:/ /cdns cienc epub.co m/doi /10.11 39/apn m-2020 -0396

h tt ps://w w w.md pi.co m /207 2-664 3/8/ 7/405/htm l

Anyone seen these? Thoughts? Personally on a very high protein diet and these look scary

Sorry not able to post real links due to post count

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zatanoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Try inserting less spaces next time lol

links:
    [l]
    Lol it said I need 50 posts to share links but I broke the law and managed to post them like this

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zatanoa View Post
    Lol it said I need 50 posts to share links but I broke the law and managed to post them like this
    I understood that. As far as I know you can do the same thing using less spaces.

High-protein diet reverses prediabetes in adults with obesity

https://www.healio.com/news/endocrin...s-with-obesity

High-protein diet reverses prediabetes in adults with obesity

]
    So in short:

Protein causes diabetes , protein reverses diabetes , protein uwotm√64?

Edit: nevermind, the devil is in the dose
    Last edited by zatanoa; 10-23-2020 at 07:04 AM.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, you post a lot of things which are really hyper-focused on apparent 'fears' around food, or the virtues of others...

I'm not assuming anything, but, perhaps you're taking things a bit too seriously... I just see this kind of behavior patterns in many orthorexic people
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you look at enough studies, everything causes and solves the same issues. Kind of like Homer Simpson when he toasts , “To Beer, the solution to, and cause of, all of life's problems”.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    OP, you post a lot of things which are really hyper-focused on apparent 'fears' around food, or the virtues of others...

I'm not assuming anything, but, perhaps you're taking things a bit too seriously... I just see this kind of behavior patterns in many orthorexic people
    I am very orthorexic? I have had eating disorder for 11 years and the last bulimia phase left me at a very poor spot physically and I am building up my health now even if it is in the opposite direction extreme and disordered aka orthorexic

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am very orthorexic? I have had eating disorder for 11 years and the last bulimia phase left me at a very poor spot physically and I am building up my health now even if it is in the opposite direction extreme and disordered aka orthorexic
    Disordered eating is disordered eating.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Disordered eating is disordered eating.
    Have you had any experience with orthorexia , bulimia or eating disorders in general?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you had any experience with orthorexia , bulimia or eating disorders in general?
    Very briefly on the treatment side but not enough to speak with any authority. Trying to gain control seems to be a common component.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Very briefly on the treatment side but not enough to speak with any authority.
    How and why are you then even remotely comparing the horrors of multiple daily binging and puking sessions which eventually lead to hospitalization because my weight got down to 41.2kg at 194cm height due to how horribly I was trapped in my own sick mind and on top of that resulted osteoporosis to eating healthy to regain both mental and physical health?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How and why are you then even remotely comparing the horrors of multiple daily binging and puking sessions which eventually lead to hospitalization because my weight got down to 41.2kg at 194cm height due to how horribly I was trapped in my own sick mind and on top of that resulted osteoporosis to eating healthy to regain both mental and physical health?
    I have been living with on/off anorexia for 15+ years... at my lowest, I got to 125lb at 6 feet tall.. I'm only now really healing all the damage I did.

Orthorexia was a HUGE part of my mental process, and I played a part in food decisions, restrictions, and also how poorly my health became.

I saw certain foods as virtuous, and others as 'dirty', a 'waste of calories', etc...

My T-levels dropped to below 100, my white blood cells were very low... I could barely function...

Again, this is 15 years worth of this...

Given your current condition (per your avi), your posting about foods as good/bad, etc (such as your commentary in the protein bar thread), really don't bode well for your mental state.

In order for me to start seeing mental and physical progress, I had to completely stop tracking food, eating too and - often - beyond fullness, and total re-wire how I think and act with nutrition.

All I'm saying is.. I see a LOT of red flags in your posting, and it worries me.... especially now knowing your history.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

I have been living with on/off anorexia for 15+ years... at my lowest, I got to 125lb at 6 feet tall.. I'm only now really healing all the damage I did.

Orthorexia was a HUGE part of my mental process, and I played a part in food decisions, restrictions, and also how poorly my health became.

I saw certain foods as virtuous, and others as 'dirty', a 'waste of calories', etc...

My T-levels dropped to below 100, my white blood cells were very low... I could barely function...

Again, this is 15 years worth of this...

Given your current condition (per your avi), your posting about foods as good/bad, etc (such as your commentary in the protein bar thread), really don't bode well for your mental state.

In order for me to start seeing mental and physical progress, I had to completely stop tracking food, eating too and - often - beyond fullness, and total re-wire how I think and act with nutrition.

All I'm saying is.. I see a LOT of red flags in your posting, and it worries me.... especially now knowing your history.
    I know your story, we have chatted before with my prior account I forgot the passwords to

I am on my way to health even if very anal about diet, rest and training

My profile photo is the result of gaining slightly over 25kg in 3 years, yes still underweight nut working on it

My health , apart from weight , is in good spot; blood work is great, blood glucose, b/p and even have managed to pull testosterone up a lot , the only issue I still battle with is constipation despite trying pretty much everything which is why I agreed with my gastroentereologist to have colonoscopy early next year

However that was not the point of my original post, was it?

I think it's a valid question (does high protein lead to insulin resistance?). I've seen it come up more often.

None of the studies I've seen that suggested adverse effects used healthy, lean, active individuals.

I think it's a valid question (does high protein lead to insulin resistance?). I've seen it come up more often.

None of the studies I've seen that suggested adverse effects used healthy, lean, active individuals.
    Exactly the reason why I made the post in the first place if anyone had more to share about the topic

It isn't this post, it's the trend of posts combined with the new information about his eating disorder.

I know your story, we have chatted before with my prior account I forgot the passwords to

I am on my way to health even if very anal about diet, rest and training

My profile photo is the result of gaining slightly over 25kg in 3 years, yes still underweight nut working on it

My health , apart from weight , is in good spot; blood work is great, blood glucose, b/p and even have managed to pull testosterone up a lot , the only issue I still battle with is constipation despite trying pretty much everything which is why I agreed with my gastroentereologist to have colonoscopy early next year

However that was not the point of my original post, was it?
    I guess good luck then... but when I see someone still posting these things years into an ED and claiming to be in a 'good spot', i'm sorry but I don't believe that...

If you really wanted to gain weight, you could... but again, it's up to you... your battle.

I guess good luck then... but when I see someone still posting these things years into an ED and claiming to be in a 'good spot', i'm sorry but I don't believe that...

If you really wanted to gain weight, you could... but again, it's up to you... your battle.
    Did you miss the bit where I said I have gained +25 kilograms during the past 3 years?

How much have you gained in that time period?

Did you miss the bit where I said I have gained +25 kilograms during the past 3 years?

How much have you gained in that time period?
    Oh i thought you said POUNDS... my bad

That is excellent progress... I understand the journey isn't easy... I just know my own struggles with obsessing about leanness and how it kept/keeps me in a loose connection with my ED... which is why I'm pretty heavily over-eating at the moment.

Oh i thought you said POUNDS... my bad

That is excellent progress... I understand the journey isn't easy... I just know my own struggles with obsessing about leanness and how it kept/keeps me in a loose connection with my ED... which is why I'm pretty heavily over-eating at the moment.
    Mistakes have been made but overall really happy with the process and how much I have learned, still can't help but to feel chubby, I know you know all about mr body dysmorphia and how it wrecks your head but it is what it is

And since the topic has completely derailed, how much have you gained during the past 3 years and are in the "healthy weight zone" (not a fan of that term at all) and otherwise in good shape health wise?

It isn't this post, it's the trend of posts combined with the new information about his eating disorder.
    I'm only talking about this particular post. I think it's a valid question that could be asked by anyone.

Would be nice if we could get some on topic discussion IMO.

Mistakes have been made but overall really happy with the process and how much I have learned, still can't help but to feel chubby, I know you know all about mr body dysmorphia and how it wrecks your head but it is what it is

And since the topic has completely derailed, how much have you gained during the past 3 years and are in the "healthy weight zone" (not a fan of that term at all) and otherwise in good shape health wise?
    Yup... I'm up about 25lb, but I didn't have as much to gain as you did... I still want to gain about 40-50lb

Yes, I'm at a technically healthy BMI now. I also restored my Test levels and my White Blood Cells completely..

Yup... I'm up about 25lb, but I didn't have as much to gain as you did... I still want to gain about 40-50lb

Yes, I'm at a technically healthy BMI now. I also restored my Test levels and my White Blood Cells completely..
    Brilliant!!