ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[WTA] Inconsistency of curling strength

Hi everyone.

I have a question that puzzle me for weeks. My inconsistent strength of bicep curl. Be in barbell curl, db cull or hammer curl.

Eg: last week my db curl was 24lbs 10x4. yesterday was 26lbs 10x2, then had to drop down to 20lbs for another 10x2.

I check my note somewhere last month im able to db curl 26lbs 10x4. Same goes with other curling exercise. I'm unable to linear progress. While my other exercise i have no issue to keep the progression.

Abit about my self. I'm 31yo male. 5'7" 142lbs atm. I'm running Fierce 5 program for a month now. Previously was Vikings Fullbody 3 month.

Thanks in advance.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you 4 sets if you're running Fierce 5?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bicep curls are an accessory and are therefore hugely impacted by the intensity you put into your pulling compounds. They also contribute about 2% as much to your physique as new lifters think they do.

You need to stop stressing about getting numbers up on them, it will come in time as you get generally stronger but linear curl progress should be an afterthought as it is not one of the main lifts that a good program will be designed to increase in this fashion

I don't even track weight or reps on them tbh just toss a couple of sets in at the end and my biceps are fine
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Bicep curls are an accessory and are therefore hugely impacted by the intensity you put into your pulling compounds. They also contribute about 2% as much to your physique as new lifters think they do.

You need to stop stressing about getting numbers up on them, it will come in time as you get generally stronger but linear curl progress should be an afterthought as it is not one of the main lifts that a good program will be designed to increase in this fashion

I don't even track weight or reps on them tbh just toss a couple of sets in at the end and my biceps are fine
    ^ This.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZeekTrytoBuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post

I see. Noted bro. Thanks for the input.