xehirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it normal to not feel hungry after working out?

I just finished my chest triceps and shoulder workout but I absolutely don’t feel hungry is this normal and you just eat through it?

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xehirl View Post
    I just finished my chest triceps and shoulder workout but I absolutely don’t feel hungry is this normal and you just eat through it?
    Yes. Working out can spike your adrenaline, which for many people suppresses the appetite. I'm the same way. If I don't eat enough on a workout day, I'll actually be starving the next day though, so I've trained my body over time to be hungrier later on a workout day. Just have a lighter meal with carbs and protein around the workout and a larger dinner later on in the day when you'll likely be extra hungry.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xehirl View Post
    You don't have to eat immediately after working out.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Yes. Working out can spike your adrenaline, which for many people suppresses the appetite. I'm the same way. If I don't eat enough on a workout day, I'll actually be starving the next day though, so I've trained my body over time to be hungrier later on a workout day. Just have a lighter meal with carbs and protein around the workout and a larger dinner later on in the day when you'll likely be extra hungry.
    Thank you I weigh only 160 pounds and I just came back to weightlifting and I never really ate much in the past but I would still workout
    But I’m having more then what I had back then

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    You don't have to eat immediately after working out.
    I work until 6 and then I drink my protein shake and then head to the gym at 7 I usually finish in a hour which is 8 o clock so if I wait to eat It will be like 10 and I usually go to bed at 11

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only kind of exercise that doesn’t kill my appetite is swimming.. swimming makes me ravenous
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    The only kind of exercise that doesn’t kill my appetite is swimming.. swimming makes me ravenous
    I’m the same way. I think it’s because the water lowers my body temperature. It seems part of why exercise kills my appetite is because of how warm I get. Coincidentally, heat is probably the other thing that kills my appetite more than anything. That is, aside from stress, which of course tends to literally get me sweaty & “heated”...

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m the same way. I think it’s because the water lowers my body temperature. It seems part of why exercise kills my appetite is because of how warm I get. Coincidentally, heat is probably the other thing that kills my appetite more than anything. That is, aside from stress, which of course tends to literally get me sweaty & “heated”...
    The only thing I like more in excessive heat is melon, sushi, and froyo :-)
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    The only thing I like more in excessive heat is melon, sushi, and froyo :-)
    Add wraps, hummus, and peanut butter with fruit and that's just about all I eat in the heat. Srs.

Add wraps, hummus, and peanut butter with fruit and that's just about all I eat in the heat. Srs.
    Okay those too

Oh, and also cold pasta salad is fire... feta, tomato, peppers, olives... Hnng