Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to build big triceps at home with bad elbows?

I lift at home and I have dumbbells only. I'm trying to build bigger triceps. I have bad elbows (cubital tunnel syndrome) and there are certain exercises I can't do. Diamond pushups and overhead extensions are two examples I just can't do.

I bench press at 30 and 45 degree angles. I do most of my sets with a neutral grip because I've been told this hits the triceps more?

Does anyone know if crush presses are good for building big triceps? It's like a bench press but you put the dumbbells together so that they're always in the center when you're pushing them up. My elbows seem to tolerate those as long as I don't go too low.

Also, are tricep kickbacks worth doing? I feel a great burn from them but I don't know if I'm getting any muscle hypertrophy.
    Last edited by Liberal3lite; 10-22-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try body weight ring extensions, you can position your grip very fluidly which can really help accommodate your elbows.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tricep kickbacks get a bad rap, they are good but hard to load up heavy.

You could try benching dumbbells with your palms facing you, a reverse grip dB bench press if you will.

Crush presses are great for the inner chest area specifically.

NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had some elbow pain earlier this year. Pretty much all gone now.

Consider dedicating warm up time to range of motion, muscle pliability. Consider additional warm up sets prior to hitting your working sets. Consider deloading until your elbow feels better. Moving those lifts to end of workout is an easy way to lower LoE.

Once your elbow pain is gone it'll be much easier to progress as you won't be fighting joint pain.

When you move back to hitting them hard I think the exercises already mentioned are fine assuming you have a wide enough range of weights for sustain progression. If you went back to a gym, I personally find tricep pushdowns to be the easiest on my elbows, though annoyingly the typical 150 rack stop also caps out progression pretty early for even high school lifters.

Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found it hard to get a good tricep exercise at home.

But I've been doing weighted pushups. Get a backpack, and I put in 70 pounds of dumbbells, and it's pretty tough.

You can try a triangle grip on the floor to target triceps.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Daniel1836 View Post
    I found it hard to get a good tricep exercise at home.

But I've been doing weighted pushups. Get a backpack, and I put in 70 pounds of dumbbells, and it's pretty tough.

You can try a triangle grip on the floor to target triceps.
    dips?