markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markopekic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

30 years old , trying to turn my life around. need some support

Hello guys , my name is Marko Pekic and I finally decided that enough is enough...
    I was couch potato most of my life , I had bad habits since my childhood and that didn't change while I was growing up.
    I was playing video games every day and gained a lot of weight over time. At my worst I was 118 kg , now I have 101 kg and I am trying to lose 10kg before new year.
    After that I will focus more on building muscle and ill work out every single day really hard to transform by body as fast as possible.
    I even made Youtube channel where ill post my progress and I hope that it will keep me motivated to stay on track.

I'm soon 31 but I don't think that its too late to change my life.

Please if you have any advices for bodybuilding newbie feel free to give them to me

Just to give you info of what i am doing now . I am working out 3 days a week in gym, and i eat once a day.
    Attached Images

ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd recommend getting on a healthy diet, below your maint. calories but not too drastic. On days between the gym and even on gym days I'd recommend walking. A good 30minute walk per day.

I'm no expert but I'd think eating 4x a day smaller meals is going to be a lot better than all at once one meal.

Congrats on getting started.