Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Ubisoft Connect will replace Uplay starting 10/29

https://ubisoftconnect.com/en-US/

Basically a more nerded-out version of Uplay. Newest features are: your game saves (for newest releases) are shared between PC and consoles, you can compare achievements and other game stats with your friends, and a more dynamic in-game rewards system.

This improved rewards system gives you points to use on in-game rewards like outfits, weapons, etc. each time your account levels up, which has no level cap btw. You gain xp by playing a game and completing its specific "Core challenges" (basically story based achievements) and "Time limited challenges" (probably on a weekly basis). Previously Uplay limited your reward points based on completing a fixed number of challenges in each game, so the time limited challenges create the opportunity for an unlimited supply of points.

Also for all Ubi games that are not being updated anymore, all club rewards have been automatically unlocked for each of them.

If you already have Uplay installed, you do not have to download the app separately because it will be rolled out as an update to Uplay.

This coincides with the release of Watchdogs: Legion, which will be the first game to utilize Ubisoft Connect.

Thank you, Ubisoft! Very Cool!
    America is number one

India > China

Stay home, save lives.....UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Come for the sloot threads, stay for the riveting social commentary

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No Splinter Cell news, no care

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait for it to be added to game pass

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb buy game on playstation

brb 10 minute download

brb launch game

brb forgot playstation password

brb reset playstation password

brb launch game

brb please sign up for your ubisoft account

brb lose interest
    Free Men Don't Ask
    Download this gun: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2
    glock 17 lower: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/FMDA-G17-F17-Update:b
    ar15 lower: https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2/AR15000-IvanTheTroll:b

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post

brb 10 minute download

brb launch game

brb launch game

brb lose interest
    brb don't forget your password

MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeLowrrrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who the hell cares about all that sht? All I want is good single player stories and good multiplayer to curb stomp kids. I don't care about comparing stats and don't care about retarded clothing items for my characters. "Oh Hai! i jUS UnLOKd ah nEW haT"

Ubishit of peace and prosperity.
    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 10-22-2020 at 10:46 AM.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, a bunch of FOMO, fellow kids, live service bollocks in a sorry attempt to make people forget no matter what Ubisoft calls it, they're still forcing people to use their bollocks client?

Okay, snarky cynicism aside, the rewards system is actually a good concept on the surface, if only because of Ubisoft's display of including the exact same sort of things as paid microtransactions, and getting 20% off a future title is pretty damn huge (assuming they don't just give it away for free eventually or your wind up with it as a hardware freebie).

However, therein lies what I see to be the key disconnect that Ubisoft still isn't fukking getting through their skulls: you should not have to create some wacky system to encourage people to play your games, and especially when the rewards should have already been intrinsically integrated into the games themselves.

I know they're basically expanding upon the whole premise of "Achievements" by actually making them worth a flying fukk on any level, which is something I do give them credit for. However, said premise is also a very mixed bag because it is typically just a checklist of stuff that you would either do anyways like beating the tutorial, or random busy work that only exists to pad out the list that only OCD completionists will actually bother to do.

If there is some cool new outfit or insane weapon to unlock in Valhalla, then put it behind some interesting questline that doesn't even say, "go here and do this to get this shiny toy!", but instead is good enough on its own that maybe you completely forgot about why you were doing this quest after hearing about the reward. Games need to take a queue from the saying, "it's about the journey and not the destination," instead of favoring checklists - which in Ubisoft's case now don't even have to be related to the same fukking game that lead to what become inevitably become meaningless, empty rewards.

Just as an example, I still remember my first playthrough in Morrowind, getting lost in the ashlands, stumbling into some orc wearing badass armor, trying to find a way to kill this beast of a warrior, and winding up with Umbra, one of the coolest swords in the game.

Now, tell me that anyone is going to bloody remember for even a week that time they - let's see - "Perform an Overpower Attack with every weapon type" in AC: Odyssey or [url=https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Tom-Clancys-The-Division-2/achievements]"Complete[d] a bounty from each safe house" in The Division 2?

So, they're certainly making it piss easy get a 20% off discount, but is it going to continue being at the cost of a dull, ocean-deep puddle of a game?

Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post

brb 10 minute download

brb launch game

brb launch game

brb lose interest
    Cripes, and it's bad enough when the same sh*t happens on the computer where you can dig into your keypass and copy+paste the Ubisoft password.

brb, now you need to come up with a secure enough password so it doesn't get insta-ganked by someone overseas who would change everything to a language that looks like wingdings, and then type that with a controller... fukk.

That ties into my general complaint with so many clients that cannot for the life of them remember your damn login, typically at the least convenient time. I dunno, for all its flaws, Steam somehow never bugs me to log back into my own home hardware, but then clients like Uplay and Origin are constant amnesiacs.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Who the hell cares about all that sht? All I want is good single player stories and good multiplayer to curb stomp kids. I don't care about comparing stats and don't care about retarded clothing items for my characters. "Oh Hai! i jUS UnLOKd ah nEW haT"

Ubishit of peace and prosperity.
    See above, but 100% agreed, mate.

And yeah, the whole pursuit to "express yourself" went off the rails a long time ago, and nowadays I would praise a company that had the balls to let you turn everyone else into generics instead of fighting the trans, multiracial, handicapped, My Little Nazis.

Hell, I can tell you the exact moment when I knew that forced "wE'rE a CoMmUnItY" facade was a load of crock; way back on the Xbox 360 when the dashboard update mandated that you make some phaggy little poor man's Mii/"avatar."

And oh look! That's how we wound up with loot boxes and $15 skins that tide drinkers keep buying.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask