Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool There's an internal war at the FBI/DOJ

Many are breaking rank. The corruption is unimaginable. You are seeing it unfold in real time.

Think about it.
    |||OIR||| 11B1P veteran

good bois: manletstrength
    do better: sam212, sultanofbling, jamesfrancis1, itsogre, vinnypazrules, raydelmundo, vito-c, semitope

smack out

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    Many are breaking rank. The corruption is unimaginable. You are seeing it unfold in real time.

Think about it.
    DNI ratcliffe says iran, FBI wray says russia.

yes, yes you might be just right.

ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500) ltsOgre is not very helpful. (-500)
    Communist intelligence agencies are more efficient. Just saying.
    I hate capitalism srs

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ltsOgre View Post
    Communist intelligence agencies are more efficient. Just saying.
    you're a fuking worthless retard, just saying.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Think about it.
    Folks, OP is a left-wing troll having some fun.

I wasn't paying super close attention, but yesterday he made a garbage thread bad enough I was going to neg him on recharge. I'm recharged today, I look around it's gone, but while looking -- I did look through his post history.

Chit is just littered with nonsense like this:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1620070321

When you look at it, particularly if you take it as a whole, very obvious he is playing a stupid game pretending to be a rightwing moron, attaching to every weird conspiracy imaginable, even discrediting fairly legitimate happenings like Hunter's laptop by acting hyperbolic and stupid about it.

I was going to neg anyway, probably still will, but in any event everyone should know they're dealing with a dope who is trolling and treat them accordingly here.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Think about it.
    Mike, I think you need a vacation lol.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably right Mike.

People shaking off the grime of Trump, breaking out of the cave.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) puzzycrookz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post

I wasn't paying super close attention, but yesterday he made a garbage thread bad enough I was going to neg him on recharge. I'm recharged today, I look around it's gone, but while looking -- I did look through his post history.

When you look at it, particularly if you take it as a whole, very obvious he is playing a stupid game pretending to be a rightwing moron, attaching to every weird conspiracy imaginable, even discrediting fairly legitimate happenings like Hunter's laptop by acting hyperbolic and stupid about it.

I was going to neg anyway, probably still will, but in any event everyone should know they're dealing with a dope who is trolling and treat them accordingly here.
    This. OP keeps making dumb threads with obviously fake photoshops that tries to cause a distraction and overshadows the real happenings like laptops and phones given to the FBI.

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mike, make me #1 on your "Do Better List."
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Strong obsession. I have a maga flag and hat
    |||OIR||| 11B1P veteran

do better: sam212, sultanofbling, jamesfrancis1, itsogre, vinnypazrules, raydelmundo, vito-c, semitope

smack out

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Negged OP yesterday right before he deleted the thread.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

"We're headed into a Dark Winter"
    /watch?v=_Zzeh5F7NSo&feature=emb_title

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong obsession. I have a maga flag and hat
    It only took at 15 seconds of looking through your history to put it together, you'll note the idiotic post of yours I linked was from *yesterday*, so it's not like it takes a lot of insight here. It's just previously, nobody was really paying attention. They are now, and they will with your next moronic thread meant to derail Trump or make his supporters out to be clods as you're acting, because I'll point it out. Once someone simply does that, it's pretty fuking obvious as you've way overplayed your hand.

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Negged OP yesterday right before he deleted the thread.
    My man.

I'll ask, did you put 2 + 2 together and realize his silly game or were you just aghast at how fuking pathetic and stupid that lame thread was?
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My man.

I'll ask, did you put 2 + 2 together and realize his silly game or were you just aghast at how fuking pathetic and stupid that lame thread was?
    I think I got it when he was making three threads a day about how he would sell his daughter to Trump, because Trump is a good guy.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

I think I got it when he was making three threads a day about how he would sell his daughter to Trump, because Trump is a good guy.
    Sad, dude has a join date prior to yours. Guess he flew under the radar, probably posting pics of 15 year old pole vaulters in the misc to whack off to or something since 2014 until he got bored and/or wrist arthritis and oozed into this section.

Trump is a good guy and i didn't say that

I also voted for him

Lot of grasping of straws ITT
    |||OIR||| 11B1P veteran

smack out

Trump is a good guy and i didn't say that

I also voted for him

Lot of grasping of straws ITT
    Negged, finally.

Negged, finally.
    Lmfao at neg comment

Who hurt u?
    |||OIR||| 11B1P veteran

smack out

Lmfao at neg comment

Who hurt u?
    It's my 7 step program to make this section Great Again.

btw, I normally ignore sal29 level dipchits (like mike) but here, I enjoy bumping this and making sure the word is out OP is a complete obvious troll. You had your fun, maybe it's time to grow up and just post your actual opinions like Ari, Iceman or others who I might disagree with but who at least aren't here fuking around like a tool with little games.

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trust me, it's all the three letter agencies that are suffering major internal strife as Trump drains the swamp. I deal with three of them on a regular basis. New and old agents are starting to question everything.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Trust me, it's all the three letter agencies that are suffering major internal strife as Trump drains the swamp. I deal with three of them on a regular basis. New and old agents are starting to question everything.
    Maybe, but to be clear, the OP thinks anyone who even suspects that is a cretin, hence this thread.

Personally, they don't seem too compromised/broken to me. Leaks from them only go in one direction, their actions on face value appear as if nothing has changed either. If there was some internal turmoil, the first thing you'd see would be OANN or maybe Fox getting leaks and dirt from these conflicted agents off the record.

RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I called him out when he first started. That said, some if it is actually entertaining and if I may say, props to you Mike, the Costa Rican kid. Nicely done.

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If there was some internal turmoil, the first thing you'd see would be OANN or maybe Fox getting leaks and dirt from these conflicted agents off the record.
    Everyone knows what happens to whistleblowers.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sheesh...everyone getting mad at OP posting stupid stuff instead of being ultra serious all the time. Could be wrong, but I don't seem reeeing insults at other miscers in every thread. Lighten up a bit. Misc is more fun that way.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Negged, finally.
    Repped lmao.

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repped OP.

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I agree. It’s not bad enough that he’s a Manlet compensating with chatty tats while posting “squat maxxes” of racked weight.

Originally Posted by ItsWhatIDo View Post
    I agree. It’s not bad enough that he’s a Manlet compensating with chatty tats while posting “squat maxxes” of racked weight.
    you're obsessed with me. Squatted 365x1 last week unbelted. Going to be running 335 for 3 sets of 5 sometime this wknd.

Imagine being a lanky twink sitting at 180 pounds

Sad!
    |||OIR||| 11B1P veteran

smack out

you're obsessed with me. Squatted 365x1 last week unbelted. Going to be running 335 for 3 sets of 5 sometime this wknd.

Sad!
    You're a terrible poster but I won't knock your avi or even your lifts, which 365x1 sounds extremely non-made up, I would have probably guessed more. Honestly a fine lift, particularly if your depth is parallel, no hint of the Alderbrain on you (the random miscer casually and unknowingly saying he broke the squat WR by 30 pounds... for a triple)

So, a hair of respect for at the least not being a fraud when it comes to lifts, even if you're making us suffer with threads like this and the MAGA-4-LYFE! act.

You're a terrible poster but I won't knock your avi or even your lifts, which 365x1 sounds extremely non-made up, I would have probably guessed more. Honestly a fine lift, particularly if your depth is parallel, no hint of the Alderbrain on you (the random miscer casually and unknowingly saying he broke the squat WR by 30 pounds... for a triple)

So, a hair of respect for at the least not being a fraud when it comes to lifts, even if you're making us suffer with threads like this and the MAGA-4-LYFE! act.
    Listen corn pop

You'll be aite
    |||OIR||| 11B1P veteran

smack out

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sad!
    Your avi says 406. Strong drop

When I see your pic with the shirt and tie