Amnak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Upper Lower/PPL/531???

Hey everyone been a long time since I've been on these forums. I've been poking around looking for a new routine. Ive been using FitBod pre pandemic for a year but now that I'm back in an actual gym I want to get back to something that's more intense.

In the past I've done Upper/Lower, PPL, 5/3/1 and aside from 5/3/1 I'm having a hard time finding one that's written out and structured for me to try again. Any suggestions on ones to look up? Thanks!

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amnak View Post
    Hey everyone been a long time since I've been on these forums. I've been poking around looking for a new routine. Ive been using FitBod pre pandemic for a year but now that I'm back in an actual gym I want to get back to something that's more intense.

In the past I've done Upper/Lower, PPL, 5/3/1 and aside from 5/3/1 I'm having a hard time finding one that's written out and structured for me to try again. Any suggestions on ones to look up? Thanks!
    Lots of options mate.
    Candito Linear
    Stronglifts
    Starting Strength
    Fierce 5
    AllPros
    Viking's

The last 3 are on this forum.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amnak View Post

What are your current numbers? (Working sets on squat bench deadlift press and row)
    Age / weight?
    Looking to gain or lose weight?
    Do you like to follow a routine and be less involved with the programming?