Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Out of the gym for 3 weeks now due to either sciatica or piriformis

I have had this damn pain on my hip, butt, hamstrings/legs for 3 weeks now which I stopped going to the gym when I first got it as it hurt like a mother fcker.... I googled the symptoms trying to self-diagnosed myself and it seems I might have either sciatica or piriformis. I've been doing all the stretches /exercises I found on the internet based on my symptoms but it is not going away.

I am now going to schedule an MRI to see what exactly I have and stop self-diagnosing myself, however just wanted to ask on here has anyone ever felt this kind of pain?

Pain
    Upper hip, then goes to the butt/hamstrings and down the leg, both legs.

When/causes
    Typically when I first get up, after sitting for a while, when ever I bend over, lift my leg up (as in walking up the stairs)
    On the list for Bannukah

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anterior disc protrusion and/or herniation causing impingement on the spinal cord at the L4-5 level.

DO NOT rely on anything I say about it tho. Getting a lumbar MRI is a very good idea. Be still while in the tube for the imaging.

Best of luck to you, John.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a 'bad' hip stemming from some damage from my accident years ago. My whole right side took massive trauma and since the accident, my hip has never been the same. It is why I can squat anything but shoulder width, and I could not even pull 135 sumo without my hip 'going out'.

Tore my piriformis first session back in the gym 10 years ago. (I decided to squat 405 after not training for 10 years). I got the weight up, but knew I screwed myself.

Took a long time to recover, months. That leg lift like you said would drop me. I had to be very careful how I moved.

When I finally healed up, I had lost a ton of hip mobility. I could not even get to a full squat even with zero weight.

Went to a chiro who did 'active release' on me and it worked wonders. I knew in the first session that it would work, but ended up doing 3 months of rehab with him. I got about 90% of my mobility back and it has stayed to this day.

Stretching hip-flexors is very hard also.

If you have not, try a good chiro. One that uses grafston and active release.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wondered why you went radio silent on the gym and training recently; anyway, yes i had it bad.

At the time i was running distances(12 miles) and lifting pretty heavy at the time.
    During the run upon impact or stepping i would feel an electrical pain or sensation shoot down the lower back hip area straight down the leg.

I eventually modified both the running( stopped for a month) and reduced the weight training to lighter weights until i felt brave enough to try the long runs again.

It hasn't returned but that may be due to training style rather than it healing.

right lower back/hip/leg
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Both legs? That sounds horrible. I have sciatica but only one side. I feel bad cos you just went back to gym

Hope you feel better soon.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it actually is sciatica, these poses will make it go away:

1/ https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/cow-face-pose

2/ (I honestly don't remember if it was the side or front split, so try them both:
    https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/monkey-pose

https://www.tummee.com/yoga-poses/samakonasana

Do them as best you can. However far you get into the pose, IS THE POSE. Go slowly. Do not force.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Johnny, sorry to hear, man. I hope the docs find what it is so you can get the right treatment.

I have had sciatica before bad and it is no joke.

Best
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post

If you have not, try a good chiro. One that uses grafston and active release.
    This is good advice, helped me out a great deal.

Another thing I learned from one of Russian powerlifting programs I ran was to do a few sets of good mornings after squats and a few sets of crunches after deadlifts. That stretches out everything you just compressed on the compound lifts. Hope you get some relief soon!
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had the same thing happen a while ago. Maybe an abductor strain?

Idk but adding side leg raises (calisthenics at home) or a few sets of the hip abduction machine in the gym helped prevent it and haven’t had an issue since.

Agree with getting an MRI if at all possible.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I have had this damn pain on my hip, butt, hamstrings/legs for 3 weeks now which I stopped going to the gym when I first got it as it hurt like a mother fcker.... I googled the symptoms trying to self-diagnosed myself and it seems I might have either sciatica or piriformis. I've been doing all the stretches /exercises I found on the internet based on my symptoms but it is not going away.

I am now going to schedule an MRI to see what exactly I have and stop self-diagnosing myself, however just wanted to ask on here has anyone ever felt this kind of pain?

Pain

When/causes
    Typically when I first get up, after sitting for a while, when ever I bend over, lift my leg up (as in walking up the stairs)
    Dude, I got nothing to add that you dont already know, but just wanna virtually transmit (not infectious) a fist bump and say you this. Just like every other damn thing you've faced and overcome.

oh, and rub some dirt on it already and quit being a pu$$y!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions/videos

My doc needs to get authorization for the insurance first before I can get the MRI, however in speaking with the doc he said he thinks (based on what I told him over the phone) its a minor herniated or bulging disk. Said I could have had it for a while and now it flared up. Also said for me to keep doing the stretches/exercises and we will know more once I get the MRI, hopefully sooner than later.

Not going back to the gym till I get the MRI.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big Johnny, sorry if dumb question, but do you wear a belt for squats?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Big Johnny, sorry if dumb question, but do you wear a belt for squats?
    Nope, haven't wore a belt in years.
    On the list for Bannukah

Nope, haven't wore a belt in years.
    A tight belt helped my back recover when I had sciatica. Truth.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    A tight belt helped my back recover when I had sciatica. Truth.
    Let's see what the docs says if I had to start wearing a belt I will, whatever it takes..
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's see what the docs says if I had to start wearing a belt I will, whatever it takes..
    My take is that after thousands of reps over decades, things just wear down, wear out, or get strained/inflamed.

Ask yourself this rhetorical question, was the body designed to do this and if so, how long?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would get stuart mcgill's book Back Mechanic, talks about sciatica quite a bit. I would recommend not stretching at all. Walking is the best gentle activity for back pain. Brace your abs when getting up after sitting, while going up the stairs, tying your shoes, etc. Just like in the gym, brace your abs and don't let your lower back round while going about life.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions/videos

My doc needs to get authorization for the insurance first before I can get the MRI, however in speaking with the doc he said he thinks (based on what I told him over the phone) its a minor herniated or bulging disk. Said I could have had it for a while and now it flared up. Also said for me to keep doing the stretches/exercises and we will know more once I get the MRI, hopefully sooner than later.

Not going back to the gym till I get the MRI.
    Your description of your clinical presentation sound like a bulge or herniated disc. I figured it's anterior and effacing upon the cord, instead of one of its exiting roots, because you described bilateral discomfort. It also sounds like an L4-5, based upon the dermatomic pattern you described (location, pathway, and extent of the discomfort) Also, you don't describe foot drop and or loss of bowel and bladder control, so the degree of herniation/encroachment upon the cord, doesn't sound severe.

Orthopedic doc's like to give NSAID's, non steroidal anti inflammatories. Maybe start with a medrol dose pack, if you can tolerate that stuff from a GI and/or blood pressure standpoint. Maybe a course of physical therapy.

Again, do not take my advice without gaining your own knowledge (now here comes the advice part LOL), but some people here have already shown some really good ideas/avenues. I try that yoga stuff, and I'm not good at it, but I think it's excellent, And the line that was given about the pose you can do is the pose is just top notch advice.

Again, good luck with this.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

My insurance still hasn't given the damn OK for me to get the MRI

I am feeling so much better, but I still feel a slight pain from time to time, told my wife I just feel like going back to the gym come Monday the 2nd. I am a little apprehensive as I don't ever want to feel that fcking pain again..
    On the list for Bannukah

littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Pain

When/causes
    herniated/bulging disc

i've had 3 from L3-S1

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am feeling so much better, but I still feel a slight pain from time to time, told my wife I just feel like going back to the gym come Monday the 2nd. I am a little apprehensive as I don't ever want to feel that fcking pain again..
    Good to hear. Low back pain is the absolute worst, it affects your whole body and will get in your head big time...as it should. I've had a total disc replacement surgery at L4-5 a number of years ago. Was long before I ever picked up a weight in the gym. Didn't realize how much it actually helped until I got myself in decent shape. I feel pretty fortunate I can deadlift and squat to be honest. I don't go super heavy like some guys here but just the fact that I do it consistently has my back feeling better than it has in years. I really have to concentrate on keeping good form and breathing correctly so everything is braced well while doing those lifts. Maybe I missed it but did you say if it was something specific you did in the gym or did you just wake up one day and it was there? Regardless, when you feel able do what you can to get some blood flow to the injury. Good luck...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Get back in the gym, tomorrow. Lots of us lifting with lower back pain.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am experiencing exactly the same thing as you I reckon...

Pain becomes worse after prolonged sitting at my desk, and it effects my flexibility when performing side bends. Pain in both glutes, lower back and sometimes hammies.
    I originally hurt myself doing deads in December last year, stopped doing spine loaded exercises (squats and deads), and the initial complete immobility has healed, physio diagnosed as herniated/bulged disk, same position as implied by keepitmoving above. The physical therapy helped, as did the rest, but I still get pain pretty consistently.

What has helped me:
    Mobility stretches.
    Roman chair instead of deads.
    isometric core exercises, nothing that causes lower back rounding.
    Did bodyweight and goblet squats for 3 months, and have transitioned to very light back squats (70kg).
    Physio treatment (but not sure if this improvement was simply the result of me not lifting for 3 weeks).

Some days are almost pain free, then others are horrible. I am working myself up to a orthopedic surgeon visit/ more in depth investigation in the near future if the pain continues. Not sure if there is anything that can be done though...

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to hear.

Don't worry brah cuz soon we will all have mechanical exoskeletons that will give us super-human strength and agility!

The downside is that they will be programmed by computer nerds and that's when they will punish us "chads" for getting all the hot chicks and kicking sand in their faces at the beach, by giving us rigs with "buggy" software. Even buggier than Windows ME...

fecking nerds!

Glad you are feeling better, Johnny.

But, from experience with sciatica, your back is still healing. Trying wearing a belt for squats just to experiment. If you refuse, I am going to text CV and ask him to bite you

Some of you guys are just seriously nuts!

But good news for me, my insurance approved the MRI now I just need to schedule a date!
    On the list for Bannukah

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing that strikes me is that it wasn't that long ago since you posted about DOMS in your triumphant return. Are you sure you didn't just grind yourself into the ground and just need to take another few weeks off and make the same triumphant return, just paced a bit better? We're not in our early twenties any more (blah blah etc etc)
    Oh, and get well soon...

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    One thing that strikes me is that it wasn't that long ago since you posted about DOMS in your triumphant return. Are you sure you didn't just grind yourself into the ground and just need to take another few weeks off and make the same triumphant return, just paced a bit better? We're not in our early twenties any more (blah blah etc etc)
    Oh, and get well soon...
    If it was just soreness I would agree but this is numbing/tingling painfull pain running down from my butt to my legs...Never experience anything like it.

Just got the OK to get the MRI done tomorrow at 9:45 PM! Doc said for me to get the image on a CD.
    On the list for Bannukah

Don't make me text CV. I have itchy fingers

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it was just soreness I would agree but this is numbing/tingling painfull pain running down from my butt to my legs...Never experience anything like it.

Just got the OK to get the MRI done tomorrow at 9:45 PM! Doc said for me to get the image on a CD.
    My imaginary money is on building herniated disc, the shooting pain and numbness is due to the disc touching nerves.

Classic stuff, and also know peeps that have it in the neck, the pain and numbness goes down arm and fingers for them.

Gotta find ways to decompress the spine.