Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Taiwan waisoserious's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 8,121
    Rep Power: 20931
    waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    waisoserious is offline
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post


    RIP Tesla
    Supposedly it can supercharge 100miles of range in like 15mins. Which is insane.

    We will see how accurate all these claims are once it hits market though, and how well the features actually work.

    The Tesla Roadster that arrives next year is using an entirely new battery tech compared to current Tesla's. The range is literally double.

    In a few years, every car will be EV. Even porsche is going to release fully electric Cayenne and Macans.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    test the limits RobParks2M's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Posts: 8,646
    Rep Power: 54162
    RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RobParks2M is offline
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    lmao

    Imagine being a man, with testicles, getting more excited about phaggoty electric cars than loud, fast V8s

    Have you looked into the environmental impact of the mining and processing required to find the cobalt, lithium etc required to create batteries for these environmentally safe cars?

    I made a chit ton of money riding the cobalt and lithium waves from 2015 to 2017 because of electric phaggots like yourself

    Used it to buy a V8 gas guzzler, and the continued profits to run the thing

    Cheers to you, you vegan hippy
    You are a fuking moron who doesn't realize who he is even talking to. lmao. What's the Aussie cuck dollar to real dollar conversion ratio again?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User BJoe's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 444
    Rep Power: 3212
    BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BJoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BJoe is offline
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    lmao

    Imagine being a man, with testicles, getting more excited about phaggoty electric cars than loud, fast V8s

    Have you looked into the environmental impact of the mining and processing required to find the cobalt, lithium etc required to create batteries for these environmentally safe cars?

    I made a chit ton of money riding the cobalt and lithium waves from 2015 to 2017 because of electric phaggots like yourself

    Used it to buy a V8 gas guzzler, and the continued profits to run the thing

    Cheers to you, you vegan hippy
    Yet you’re basically tying your “manhood” to one type of vehicle and propulsion system, even if it ends up being slower.....
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Registered User Destor's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Alberta, Canada
    Age: 35
    Posts: 12,974
    Rep Power: 68448
    Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Destor is online now
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    Supposedly it can supercharge 100miles of range in like 15mins. Which is insane.

    We will see how accurate all these claims are once it hits market though, and how well the features actually work.

    The Tesla Roadster that arrives next year is using an entirely new battery tech compared to current Tesla's. The range is literally double.

    In a few years, every car will be EV. Even porsche is going to release fully electric Cayenne and Macans.
    Lets not get carried away here breh, it will be a LONG time before every new car is EV much less every single car. Vehicles sold right now with internal combustion engines will be on the road for 10-20+ years, and EVs make up a tiny fraction of all car sales right now.

    It'll happen, either with EVs or alternative fuels or a combination of the two, but we're talking decades of transition
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    rapscallion gluon's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Age: 31
    Posts: 4,878
    Rep Power: 14683
    gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gluon is offline
    Originally Posted by BJoe View Post
    Yet you’re basically tying your “manhood” to one type of vehicle and propulsion system, even if it ends up being slower.....
    electrics now really only have the advantage of 0-60 times. 0-120+ gas still wrecks. traction is the weak point not power, you can buy muscle cars for a reasonable price that will break the tires loose at 80mph. electrics just take advantage of precise control over power delivery, computers whizzing away in perfect sync with the motors to keep car at limits of traction. zero diver skill involved LMAO the joy of driving is lost with electric cars.
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Taiwan waisoserious's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 8,121
    Rep Power: 20931
    waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    waisoserious is offline
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Lets not get carried away here breh, it will be a LONG time before every new car is EV much less every single car. Vehicles sold right now with internal combustion engines will be on the road for 10-20+ years, and EVs make up a tiny fraction of all car sales right now.

    It'll happen, either with EVs or alternative fuels or a combination of the two, but we're talking decades of transition
    I would say within the decade, not decades. As engines are forced to become smaller and smaller, they will lose more and more of their appeal with the car crowd.

    EV's will become cheaper for manufacturers to make and cheaper to sell. The incentive for makers to make high performance ICE vehicles will become less and the incentive to drive EV vehicles mores.

    Even the cars that keep their V8s, the V8s in 10 years wont cost the same as V8s now. They could cost like double.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User Destor's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Alberta, Canada
    Age: 35
    Posts: 12,974
    Rep Power: 68448
    Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Destor is online now
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    I would say within the decade, not decades. As engines are forced to become smaller and smaller, they will lose more and more of their appeal with the car crowd.

    EV's will become cheaper for manufacturers to make and cheaper to sell. The incentive for makers to make high performance ICE vehicles will become less and the incentive to drive EV vehicles mores.

    Even the cars that keep their V8s, the V8s in 10 years wont cost the same as V8s now. They could cost like double.
    To say you’re being optimistic is a massive understatement. There were over 273,000,000 registered vehicles in the US in 2018. Total EV sales in the US since 2010 is like 1,400,000 units.

    To achieve what you’re describing, every single manufacturer would need to instantly switch to 100% EV production and spend every year of the next decade selling 50% more vehicles annually than the highest number of vehicles sold in the history of the US — vehicles sales per year in the US have never broken 18million units.

    This EV euphoria needs to take a nap, it’s totally detached from reality
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts