Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGJIMSLADE22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Joe Buck is an apple who fell miles away from the tree. His dad is likely rolling in his grave.

semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope
    oh look, another fake controversy. Guy is talking about wasting tax dollars, you would think "conservatives" would care about that. Instead you care about symbols like any dictatorship regime would. Your idea of patriotism is showing military power and waving a flag while destroying your country.

Originally Posted by TrueTruth View Post
    The same leftist sh!tstains who pretended to be whole-heartedly offended by Trump's alleged anti-military comments reported by the anonymous source (AKA never happened in real life)

Liberals are a disease.
    This is dumb. If you can't tell the difference between calling soldiers losers for serving and some planes flying over a stadium, you've got issues. Though having issues is likely a prerequisite for being in the trump cult. It makes perfect sense you can't process that difference. Its all the same to you. Explains a lot.
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    They're not wrong.
    It’s amazing that someone who obsesses about the US can at the same time be so ignorant of the US.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    oh look, another fake controversy. Guy is talking about wasting tax dollars, you would think "conservatives" would care about that. Instead you care about symbols like any dictatorship regime would. Your idea of patriotism is showing military power and waving a flag while destroying your country.
    again - it isn't wasting anything. The crews have a mandatory minimum number of hours of flight time - as do the aircraft. They typically fly the bare minimum annually - to save money - so the military decides to allow some of those flight hours to flyovers and air shows because it is a good marketing tactic and frankly, cause people enjoy seeing them. Everyone literally wins in this scenario but you still find a way to complain about it.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope semitope
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    again - it isn't wasting anything. The crews have a mandatory minimum number of hours of flight time - as do the aircraft. They typically fly the bare minimum annually - to save money - so the military decides to allow some of those flight hours to flyovers and air shows because it is a good marketing tactic and frankly, cause people enjoy seeing them. Everyone literally wins in this scenario but you still find a way to complain about it.
    I'm not the one complaining about It. Fact still remains, its a complete none issue. Ok, so it may or may not be a waste of fuel, cool. This has absolutely nothing to do with patriotism. At worst these guys have it wrong about the costs and benefits.

trump retards are running crazy looking for anything to attack their opponents on while ignoring mountains of BS from the idiot they support.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    trump retards are running crazy looking for anything to attack their opponents on while ignoring mountains of BS from the idiot they support.
    That's kinda the whole point - that the TDS sufferers are running crazy looking for anything to attack their opponents on while ignoring mountains of BS from the idiot they support
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee waste of taxpayer money!!11!

This is the best charity on the planet, IMO. I give generously to T4T every holiday season. When my boys were little I'd make sure when we went shopping during Christmas season that they'd all put a toy in the box. God bless those Marines.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

That's kinda the whole point - that the TDS sufferers are running crazy looking for anything to attack their opponents on while ignoring mountains of BS from the idiot they support
    agreed. Since you are aware I think TDS is what trump cultists suffer from. Your phrasing is much appreciated.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this the us military is very thrifty. everyone knows this.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd rather not spend over 700 billions dollars a year on the military while giving hundreds of billions of dollars in tax cuts to the richest people and businesses in the country.

But illegal aliens..

LMAO and there it is. The apoplectic left gracing us all with their knowledge on things they know nothing about. These flights are typically apart of pilot training that the navy and airforce routinely do. Typically, these flights take 10 minutes out of their 12 hour mission training. The fans love it, and its a great way to recruit, and show the American people what theyre paying for. Patriotism and pride in country isnt something that I expect you to understand.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow trumpanzee shill threads are getting more & more desperate the closer to the election. I’m waiting for the real crazy claims to come soon ,
    “Biden wasn’t born in USA & is an illegal Mexican immigrant “

“Joe Biden created Covid-19 in a lab to defeat trump”

“Global warming is true after all and the cause is directly tied to Joe Biden”

“Video of Biden morphing into a reptilian has been found!” !!!!

Lmmfao at the desperation...
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Wow trumpanzee shill threads are getting more & more desperate the closer to the election. I’m waiting for the real crazy claims to come soon ,
    “Biden wasn’t born in USA & is an illegal Mexican immigrant “

“Joe Biden created Covid-19 in a lab to defeat trump”

“Global warming is true after all and the cause is directly tied to Joe Biden”

“Video of Biden morphing into a reptilian has been found!” !!!!

Lmmfao at the desperation...
    Some children might of been dropped by their parents.. you were clearly thrown against a brick wall.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    Some children might of been dropped by their parents.. you were clearly thrown against a brick wall.
    He's in the later stages like Sillie.

Prayers for Kingfabian
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Riiiiight. They're doing it for flight hours.

Like I said, they're not wrong.
    Nobody suggested that they are doing it just for flight hours, but only a moron wouldn't realize that the activity counts towards flight hours. Why not entertain some people and help with recruiting at the same time? That is an easy business decision if I've ever heard one.

Now, if you think that the military needs to cut down on its required flight hours that's a different point, but would at least make your complaint valid.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh look, another fake controversy. Guy is talking about wasting tax dollars,
    Aikman: “That stuff ain’t happening with [a] Kamala-Biden ticket, I’ll tell you that right now partner.”

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not the one complaining about It. Fact still remains, its a complete none issue. Ok, so it may or may not be a waste of fuel, cool. This has absolutely nothing to do with patriotism. At worst these guys have it wrong about the costs and benefits.

However, Stars and Stripes noted in 2018 that flyovers do not cost taxpayers since they are part of military training missions, according to Air Force spokeswoman Jennifer Bentley.

BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    Nobody suggested that they are doing it just for flight hours, but only a moron wouldn't realize that the activity counts towards flight hours. Why not entertain some people and help with recruiting at the same time? That is an easy business decision if I've ever heard one.

Now, if you think that the military needs to cut down on its required flight hours that's a different point, but would at least make your complaint valid.
    IIRC, the military pays the NFL millions for the right to fly over the stadiums like that on game day, that could be where the waste of money comes from. It’s one thing to pay to hang signs in the stadium/arena/race track/etc or sponsor a team, as the those sponsor dollars that help the teams, but when they’re already burning money for flight hours like this, on top of other sponsorship/advertising dollars spent, why should they spend the extra funds to be allowed to fly over a game, especially to a league that didn’t even pay taxes until 5 years or so ago.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    My post hit you in the feels. You sound upset.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BJoe View Post
    IIRC, the military pays the NFL millions for the right to fly over the stadiums like that on game day, that could be where the waste of money comes from. It’s one thing to pay to hang signs in the stadium/arena/race track/etc or sponsor a team, as the those sponsor dollars that help the teams, but when they’re already burning money for flight hours like this, on top of other sponsorship/advertising dollars spent, why should they spend the extra funds to be allowed to fly over a game, especially to a league that didn’t even pay taxes until 5 years or so ago.
    Yeah I'm aware of this but know it is a very tiny amount, it was $6 million between 2011-2014 (https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...ives-nfl.html/)

A flyover itself is like $40,000, and if anyone thinks the military could buy better advertising for ~$2 million /year you should probably call the military and get a contract.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always hated Buck, but this is low for Aikman
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew