mattjm1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thinking of buying a home gym off craigslist, thoughts on asking price?

Thinking of buying this home gym, thoughts on asking price?

Hey guys so I’m thinking of buying this home gym called Maximus force. Settled on $900 with the seller on Craigslist. I’ve got no real frame of reference on this price point. He claims it’s $5000 brand new, but I guess it’s a discontinued model, can’t find any for sale or really recently sold.

Two plate stacks up to 200lbs each. I wouldn’t necessarily get too much use from it, but I’m a trainer and I’d be using it with my clients from home. It’s in great condition as per the photos. From what I see it’s got a vertical leg press, chest fly, Roman chair, lat pull down, and leg extension. Plus all of the handles and rope attachments I’d need. Just hoping for some feedback on the price/value. Thanks a lot!

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this it? Don't see a leg press though.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's hard to compare pricing across markets as the difference in pricing from one market to the next can be huge. It's even harder when you're talking about something like this that may not have many/any direct comparisons currently for sale. That said, here are my personal data point: I sold some Weider/Marcy universals for ~$550-600 during the 'rona peak, but recently sold a far superior Pacific Fitness universal for $450 now that the panic has subsided (likely pretty close in quality to what you're looking at, though the one I sold did not have a leg press).

DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Is this it? Don't see a leg press though.

lol Doc Gene moves the **** outta some home gyms doesn't he lol
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #37 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #4──<//>─<\\>──