MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question How Long are Y'all Waiting to **** a Girl?

Let's say you don't want to smash on the first meeting to preserve her innocence. Maybe if you smash on the first date you'll view her as a sloot, etc. How long is an ideal time to wait?

2-3 dates? 5 dates? 6 months? A year? Save yourself till marriage?
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on your intentions with her.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmfao "preserve her innocence" dude she has banged other guys on the first date many times before

i'll do it whenever i want because everyone is a slut under the right circumstances and i'll give her 2-3 weeks of hanging with me to show me some desirable qualities before i decide to cut em loose

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll always try and bang when im escalating with her. how can you be making out and not want to take her clothes off and stick it inside her. it's up to her if she stops me or not.

I'd give her 3 dates, depending how much she's expecting me to invest each time. I could wait a bit longer if she has a really chill personality, but if i literally just want to smash then i wont

if she still wont put out after that time then i'll write her off. i've waited longer in the past and the sex turned out to be sh*t (mainly because i was so fed up with waiting so i was lowkey pissed at her)

women above a certain experience level know they need to put out to keep guys around. if you present yourself as someone of high value she won't make you wait much longer than 3
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1 month max or im moving on. if you make a move after a few dates and she rejects you shes not really attracted and is just playing some fuking game, she views you as "good enough" to be her beta provider and thinks she can manipulate you into believing she only banged like 3 dudes in her life time if she made you wait. she dont make Chad wait.

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Misc: Why can't I find a normal girl that's not a sloot.

Also misc: If I'm not inside her in the first few dates or within a month I'm bailing out.

We can't win with the misc.

I'd say the real answer is what are your intentions with her. Smash and dash? Relationship? FwB? Short Term Relationship?

In my case, I don't mind waiting until we become an official couple before having the sexor. I'm currently dating a girl, it's gonna be 2 months in about 10 days and we still haven't had sex. We spoke about it and we both made clear that we want to wait until we're actually in love or at least a couple before doing it. We're not seeing anyone else and we've got 2 dates planned this and 2 more next week. I'm content with this arrangement because I'm looking for quality. She's only had 1 relationship in the past which lasted for about 3 months. And I've been in one relationship for about 6 months (on and off) and I've had two other females that gave it up on the first or second date. I never loved them for that. However, with this new girl the fact we are waiting makes it more exciting. So I'm willing to wait. I see sex as a way of making the bond stronger between a couple. Sex shouldn't be the center of the relationship.
    Ok and you finally have sex 6 months in and it's horrible due to sexual incompatibility. Neither of you have the experience to make it better. Another year goes by and the sex dwindles to once a month if your lucky, because she doesn't really get excited for it and it's more painful and a chore.

Worked out real good huh?

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    About 10 minutes.

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're assuming things now.

I slept with my ex on the second date which was about a month in. The sex was good according to her. It failed because she had BPD and kept breaking up every month or so.

It worked out real good because I became a better person and am dating a better girl now. It showed me that sex isn't everything and that waiting is better. If your parents could wait before marriage to have sex and have you so can you . All the data shows us that folks that wait have a better relationship and the folks that wait until marriage have a more fulfilling relationship be it emotional and sexual. I highly doubt your anecdotal experience can go against hard founded data.
    What I said is not anecdotal. In fact, you just gave me an anecdotal example yourself.

Look up sexual incompatibility/dead bedrooms/ on misc or reddit. Tons of couples/divorces happen all the time because of it.

Idk if my parents waited and idgaf. They divorced anyways. Maybe they should have dated around more in college before marrying their first serious partner.

That data you are talking about is driven up by extremely religious couples where divorce is frowned upon. Doesn't mean they are perfectly happy and cheating doesn't occur. Are you a devout muslim/catholic? No hate if you are.

When your stuck with some lame in bed who wont' even give head, keep telling yourself you got it made.

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    As long as she wants but no longer than 4 dates. It's not like girl that you find attractive lies before you, begging to f*ck her and you will be like: "uh nope, i'm good". It's completely in her control.

If 4 dates passed and i tried but nothing happened i will srsly question is she even attracted to me or just stringing along.
    Last edited by randomuser12345; 10-20-2020 at 12:36 PM.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 or 5 dates. If I'm willing to wait that long it's likely I would also agree not to sleep with anyone else (if she asked) while we get to know each other and see if it becomes a full blown relationship.

I understand teens/early 20s will wait longer and that's cool.

By late 20s I would expect most people would just cut those off they aren't interested in before date 4 or 5 thus not having the "when do i sleep with them" conundrum.

Reddit and the misc is a tiny proportion of society and does not reflect society as a whole. They are echo chambers in which the average user has some sort of issue and is trying to fit in. There's also a reason why the same topics keep coming up on the misc and reddit. Hell you and I are on here because we used to or still have some sort of issue. You don't just stumble upon BB.com and decide to have 1709 posts in your case and almost 3300 posts in my case for fun.

You can work on sexual incompatibility. It's called communicating with your significant other and letting her know what she can improve upon. If the average msicer and redditer can't figure that out they shouldn't be in a relationship or dating other people.

Also no the data isn't driven up by extremely religious folks. We don't live in the early 1900's anymore. Plenty of religious folks in the African American community for example and they still have the most kids out of wedlock. So you made a cause without correlation. The data shows us that the more partners you had in the past the more chances of the relationship failing. I'm not religious. I'm just a decent human being trying to make sure the mother of my kids isn't a sloot.

"When your stuck with some lame in bed who wont' even give head, keep telling yourself you got it made." It's called communication.
    Reddit is the opposite of misc in userbase yet has the same issues. There are subreddits dedicated to deadbedrooms and sexual incompatibilities.

1709 posts in 7 years vs twice as many posts in 2.5 years, i'm not the miscer you are.

You can't communicate your way out of someone who is bad at sex and doesn't care to get better and will never like it as much as you. this is where real world experience comes into play that you are lacking. You can't communicate to someone that their libido should match yours. People are biologically wired how they are. If a girl doesn't like giving head, do you think you can just sternly communicate that you like head and she will magically do it for you? What if she doesn't?

And it goes both ways. There are girls out there in relationships unsatisfied with their male partner who just suck at sex or aren't into it.

Registered User longfellowdeeds's Avatar
    longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I slept with my ex on the second date which was about a month in. The sex was good according to her. It failed because she had BPD and kept breaking up every month or so.

It worked out real good because I became a better person and am dating a better girl now. It showed me that sex isn't everything and that waiting is better. If your parents could wait before marriage to have sex and have you so can you . All the data shows us that folks that wait have a better relationship and the folks that wait until marriage have a more fulfilling relationship be it emotional and sexual. I highly doubt your anecdotal experience can go against hard founded data.
    wish I could relate but I waited almost 10 months to have sex with my first gf and it was bad. by then I was kind of exhausted.

I stayed with her for years but broke things off since she wasn't as sexual as I was despite some good qualities about her. She was a virgin though. She did end up gaining weight but thats beside the point of this thread
    L.A. LAKERS

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Let's say you don't want to smash on the first meeting to preserve her innocence. Maybe if you smash on the first date you'll view her as a sloot, etc. How long is an ideal time to wait?

2-3 dates? 5 dates? 6 months? A year? Save yourself till marriage?
    Chill. No date. Coffee. Drinks. No dinner. Chill 2 or 3x. Smash or next. On the 3rd time out, I assume that i won't see her again so, I am going Tom Brady on the world. Hail Mary TD short of taking my horn out.

Obv exercise common sense. Sloot of tinder once said she was anxious. I took that as an excuse to help her relieve some tension. Worst case scenario, you got a HILARIOUS story to tell the boys.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Eh I wouldn't wait until marriage, but waiting until your partner is ready is a good thing.

Penthouse resident miscer THATSfunnyOP's Avatar
    THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) THATSfunnyOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3rd or 4th date. If i really like them, I try to make it about other things than sex but usually i wont wait too long because it has to work in the sack too. Nothing worse than seeing someone and spending a bunch of energy on them just find out the sex sucks...

Or in my case, they dont look good naked and its a huge turn off
    King MANLET the 3rd

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by THATSfunnyOP View Post
    3rd or 4th date. If i really like them, I try to make it about other things than sex but usually i wont wait too long because it has to work in the sack too. Nothing worse than seeing someone and spending a bunch of energy on them just find out the sex sucks...

Or in my case, they dont look good naked and its a huge turn off
    Why'd you delete your thread?
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc: Why can't I find a normal girl that's not a sloot.

Also misc: If I'm not inside her in the first few dates or within a month I'm bailing out.

We can't win with the misc.

I'd say the real answer is what are your intentions with her. Smash and dash? Relationship? FwB? Short Term Relationship?

In my case, I don't mind waiting until we become an official couple before having the sexor. I'm currently dating a girl, it's gonna be 2 months in about 10 days and we still haven't had sex. We spoke about it and we both made clear that we want to wait until we're actually in love or at least a couple before doing it. We're not seeing anyone else and we've got 2 dates planned this and 2 more next week. I'm content with this arrangement because I'm looking for quality. She's only had 1 relationship in the past which lasted for about 3 months. And I've been in one relationship for about 6 months (on and off) and I've had two other females that gave it up on the first or second date. I never loved them for that. However, with this new girl the fact we are waiting makes it more exciting. So I'm willing to wait. I see sex as a way of making the bond stronger between a couple. Sex shouldn't be the center of the relationship.
    strong agree

been unofficially seeing this totally inexperienced girl for three months without sex, it doesn't bother me because i'll probably be her first

it would only bother me if she had previous boyfriends and let them smash early on and made me wait for this long
    Last edited by faithbrah; 11-03-2020 at 08:12 AM.