Registered User userPXQKJKCTNZW's Avatar
    userPXQKJKCTNZW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Will i v-taper with wide hips? (pics)

i have got genetically wide hips giving me an hourglass shape. My goal is to achieve a v-taper. I know I'm super skinny. I'm gonna start to hit the gym and diet HARD. That will fill in my waist taking away from the hourglass look, but with my genetically wide hips, do you think I can achieve a decent or even good v-taper?

.srry if double post, i cant tell if the other one got posted
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You do not have wide hips. Lift and put on some muscle and you'll look great.

ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    agree with ^

Acc look like you have sick v-taper genetics. lean bulk and get your shoulders wider and you'll look insane fr
    Bench: 315lbs
    Squat: 405lbs
    Deadlift: 550lbs

Stronger than I look

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by userPXQKJKCTNZW View Post
    i have got genetically wide hips giving me an hourglass shape. My goal is to achieve a v-taper. I know I'm super skinny. I'm gonna start to hit the gym and diet HARD. That will fill in my waist taking away from the hourglass look, but with my genetically wide hips, do you think I can achieve a decent or even good v-taper?

.srry if double post, i cant tell if the other one got posted
    Frank yang has wide hips and is more aesthethic than any dude on the misc

DevidChan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    of course you can

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You just need enough muscle to make that happen with slight genetics. This will take getting strong as humanely possible on the movements that will actually give you width. Pullups or chinups whether bodyweight or weighted or both. Pendlay or strict barbell bent over rows. Deadlifts maybe especially if you are strong enough or can do them without getting hurt but they are a great exercise. However pullups or chinups build the width and bent over rows build the thickness of the back if you do them strict enough and get strong enough on both of them and do full range of motion and quality reps. Also train the shoulders and all types of pressing. Shoulder press standing or seated very strict. Dumbbell seated at times or if barbell bothers you. Handstand pushups or even planche pushups or weighted vest especially handstand pushups or get stupidly strong on them and more range of motion. Even any bench press, dip, or pushup variation helps and get strong on those with good form.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com