Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I can't even do one pull up. How do I progress?

I work out at home and all I have available is a pull up bar and dumbbells. I can't even do one pull up. From what I've read, the only thing I can do is hang on the bar as long as I can, do some Australian pull ups, and negative pull ups.

Anything else I can do? Do bent over DB rows help?
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beowulf359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Inverted rows, negatives and banded assisted pull-ups. Once you can do a couple pull-ups you can mix in some pull-up sets. Once you can do 5-8 pull-ups you should be good to progress on just pull-ups.

You can also try hitting chin-ups or neutral grip pull-ups in your first attempts as they are a bit easier.

Good luck.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have some type of crossbar setup available(rack/barbell, squat stands/bar, chairs/bar) you can set the bar so that you're sitting on the ground, and do seated pullups. It's a variation that cuts leverage by half so you can focus on the reps with a lessened challenge involved, and builds you up for full pullups/chinups. Demonstration video(I guess it worked for this girl cause she's more jacked than i'll ever be haha):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSvVoCytUZQ
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beowulf359 View Post
    Inverted rows, negatives and banded assisted pull-ups. Once you can do a couple pull-ups you can mix in some pull-up sets. Once you can do 5-8 pull-ups you should be good to progress on just pull-ups.

You can also try hitting chin-ups or neutral grip pull-ups in your first attempts as they are a bit easier.

Good luck.
    Thanks. I will try that routine.

Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    If you have some type of crossbar setup available(rack/barbell, squat stands/bar, chairs/bar) you can set the bar so that you're sitting on the ground, and do seated pullups. It's a variation that cuts leverage by half so you can focus on the reps with a lessened challenge involved, and builds you up for full pullups/chinups. Demonstration video(I guess it worked for this girl cause she's more jacked than i'll ever be haha):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSvVoCytUZQ
    I'll definitely give that a try. Does that woman have an instagram?
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.