Krandonn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Road to lose 66 lb

Hey everyone i'm starting this thread to try and stay steadily in this new lifestyle.

Well, I'll tell you a little about myself. I am from Perú, I am 28 years old, I am 6'1, I weigh 242. lb and I am at 33.2% body fat approximately. For this reason I decided to lower my caloric intake and am trying to count macros. I'm trying to reach 140 grams of protein, 55 of fat and 170 of carbs. All this in order to lose approximately 66 lbs. I would like to do it in the shortest time possible but I don't know how likely it is to achieve it in a short time.

Regarding training, in Peru the gyms are closed due to the covid issue but happily I have certain implements at home with which I can train. I have approximately 1.5 hours a day to train since my days start at 5:15 am and I am only free at 7:15 pm.

Well to finish I have some questions for you, how many days per week do you recommend training? Not a good time to start supplementing yet? How long do you think it will take to lose 66 lbs? and how much cardio time do you recommend?

I await your advice and I will try to keep this thread updated daily in order to stay motivated. Thank you very much for your time reading this.

Ps. I'll update pics later.

Hello everyone, yesterday i did my workout and this is what i did:

Incline Barbell Press
    3 sets of 10 reps with 30 kg.
    Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly
    3 sets of 12 reps with 16 kg
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    4 sets of 8 reps with 14 kg
    Seated Pulley Closed Row
    3 sets of 15 reps with 80 kg
    Pulley to chest
    3 sets of 12 reps with 80 kg
    Triceps with elevated pulley
    3 sets of 12 reps with 30 kg
    Pulley bicep curl
    3 sets of 15 reps with 30 kg

about my meals, its really hard for me to get all my macros. I did 132.4 of 140 Protein, 68.06 of 170 Carbs and 59,82 of 55 fat and finally i got 8 hours of sleep.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Krandonn View Post
    about my meals, its really hard for me to get all my macros. I did 132.4 of 140 Protein, 68.06 of 170 Carbs and 59,82 of 55 fat and finally i got 8 hours of sleep.
    1295 calories for a 242 pound man? Way too little.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    1295 calories for a 242 pound man? Way too little.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I would like to know what do you recomend?