ZweiBelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Taking LIPO-6 BLACK UC after Gallbladder Surgery?

Hello,

A month ago I had a laparoscopic gallbladder surgery and I would like to know if it's safe to take Lipo-6 black ultra concentrate in the future like 3-4 months later?
    I tried searching online and also asked my surgeon but I didn't find any answers so I really appreciate any help.
    Thank you in advance.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't take fat loss pills man... apparently the one you mentioned is legal, and legal ones don't do anything afaik (or if they do, the effects are very mild and you're still better off without them)

i don't suggest illegal ones either - just be in a caloric deficit, do the work and forget shortcuts that are only trying to milk you for $$$

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gallbladder surgery should be a wake up call for you to clean up your diet. If you want to lose a serious amount of fat, look there first.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Gallbladder surgery should be a wake up call for you to clean up your diet. If you want to lose a serious amount of fat, look there first.
    ^^^^ The answer lies in your diet and exercise habits, not in the bottom of a pill bottle. Those things are a waste of money.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    ^^^^ The answer lies in your diet and exercise habits, not in the bottom of a pill bottle. Those things are a waste of money.
    well caffeine can suppress appetite/eca stacks and some people swear by yohimbine. Personally yohimbine did nothing for me

What it does really boil down to is eating less
    Insta is username snails.r.us

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    well caffeine can suppress appetite/eca stacks and some people swear by yohimbine. Personally yohimbine did nothing for me
    I agree that while it could suppress appetite its merely a short term solution and shouldn't be relied on for long term weight loss success and keeping weight off. This is why I would recommend that people take control of their eating habits and exercise regimen.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    There are other reasons someone might need their gallbladder removed other than diet.
    The power of carbs compels me!

ZweiBelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you guys for your feedbacks and just to be clear, I don't plan on using Lipo-6 for a long term and I know that the key to losing fat lies in the diet and exercise habits.
    I merely wanted to know whether there are any consequences to the use of Lipo-6 after the gallbladder removal surgery and I also know that it's not recommended to take high caffeine doses in the early days as it's gonna cause some digestive problems.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZweiBelle View Post
    Thank you guys for your feedbacks and just to be clear, I don't plan on using Lipo-6 for a long term and I know that the key to losing fat lies in the diet and exercise habits.
    I merely wanted to know whether there are any consequences to the use of Lipo-6 after the gallbladder removal surgery and I also know that it's not recommended to take high caffeine doses in the early days as it's gonna cause some digestive problems.
    That product is a proprietary blend and the company is not required to disclose the amounts of ingredients. Your surgeon is right not to give an opinion when that information is not available. You can take it if you want but no one will be able to give you an informed opinion. You've been warned.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.