Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Anybody watch the Bobulinski interview?

Anyone think this still does not deserve MSM coverage?

For a nice recap, this is worth the 20 min. Seems pretty compelling, especially given recordings, 3rd party emails, texts...etc.

Wow, actual texts at the end from Hunter and Rob walker confirming Joe B's involvement in deal. Have to watch to the end. The texts are right there. Not sure you can have more of a smoking gun.

This is MORE than just did Joe Biden know or talk about, he is actually shooting down Bobulinski's request to have more oversight of the deal. 16min mark. Worth watching.

The lack of coverage on this by the MSM and the banning of of Kayleigh McEnany on Twitter is straight up out of the communist playbook.

Type "can" into a google search and the first thing that comes up: "can i change my vote"

Finally people are seeing the Biden, Clinton, Obama corruption tactics?

This is another great article about how they secure funding through a pyramid of corporations and non-profits to protect their donors.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-...ey-11603408114
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Will read Chaz

Trying to get a little work done also! Appreciate the discussion!
    Right on, productive day here!

Just home and 30mins into a video on youtube. If it's not too late, forget the wordy Noam thing and instead watch this:

It's bloody brilliant and leaves crusty old Noam in the dust!

Seriously tho, I caught the Tucker Carlson interview of the Bobulinski dude and found him completely credible. With that said, I think he's mostly concerned about his name and reputation (and rightly so), than anything Tucker was pitching. But more about that later. I've got to get back to this Vice video on Trump!

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I am afraid that will happen. I mean Joe has said "The Harris Biden administration."
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Founder - Adaptive Fitness*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. & Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If only we had the technology to copy things, or I know this is a stretch, to upload documents somehow electronically.

Damn shame though. Guess we will never really know now and FOX/OANN can run this story, with out any verification of these secret docs, up until Nov 4th and then ignore it like the rest of the crap this admin as tossed against the wall unsuccessfully. OBAMAGATE!

Notice the crickets here? Smart people have a hard time believing they can been dupped. Best to double down or ignore

Chazzy you ever see this about Tucker?
    https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...161/527808/39/

Fox persuasively argues, see Def Br. at 13-15, that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer “arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism” about the statements he makes. 600 W. 115th Corp. v. Von Gutfeld, 80 N.Y.2d 130, 141, 603 N.E.2d 930, 936 (1992). Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson’s statements as “exaggeration,” “non-literal commentary,” or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable
    This is their champion. Funny side note. I actually like Tucker. I used to listen to him on the radio all the time when I lived in Tampa Fla with a DJ named Bubba the Love Sponge. He was entertaining on his program. How far he has come.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-29-2020 at 05:28 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Yeah, I did read aboot that. Crazy stuff. Hey, didn't that dude used to wear a bow tie when he was younger?

IMHO, the only acceptable reason to wear a bow tie under 50 is if you're selling vacuums door to door.

OH!!! The package contents have been found! Game On!

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    If only we had the technology to copy things, or I know this is a stretch, to upload documents somehow electronically.

Damn shame though. Guess we will never really know now and FOX/OANN can run this story, with out any verification of these secret docs, up until Nov 4th and then ignore it like the rest of the crap this admin as tossed against the wall unsuccessfully. OBAMAGATE!

Notice the crickets here? Smart people have a hard time believing they can been dupped. Best to double down or ignore

@JT, I dont necessarily think you were directing any of the generalizations at me about right wingers. But if you were, I will break some stereotypes for you. I dont watch Fox new. I did not even know what Brietbat is or was. Did not know until recently about Q-annon or whatever they call it. I dont have cable so I pretty much only get MSM and then have to look on the web for other sources and try to get the 'big picture'

I try to get my news from all sides and attempt to look through bias at what is plausible/probable.

Some interesting news coming out. FBI confirmed today that there has been an on going investigation of Hunter and his associates open since 2019 focusing on money-laundering. The also confirmed the investigation is still 'active'.

So while it has not been in the media, apparently is was enough going back the the FBI has been investigating. Pretty interesting stuff. There were some rumors that the FBI somehow got a copy of the laptop much earlier, or another hard drive. That part is not confirmed, but for whatever reason, they had opened an investigation in 2019 which is still going.

Guess with all the media spotlight, or what Fox and NY Post can generate, the FBI felt they had to make statement.

Here is it confirmed on local affiliates of ABC and CBS. Not sure if this will go national. My guess is probably not.

https://cbs4local.com/amp/news/natio...mpression=true

https://abcnews4.com/amp/news/nation...merican-people
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @JT, I dont necessarily think you were directing any of the generalizations at me about right wingers. But if you were, I will break some stereotypes for you. I dont watch Fox new. I did not even know what Brietbat is or was. Did not know until recently about Q-annon or whatever they call it. I dont have cable so I pretty much only get MSM and then have to look on the web for other sources and try to get the 'big picture'

I try to get my news from all sides and attempt to look through bias at what is plausible/probable.

Some interesting news coming out. FBI confirmed today that there has been an on going investigation of Hunter and his associates open since 2019 focusing on money-laundering. The also confirmed the investigation is still 'active'.

So while it has not been in the media, apparently is was enough going back the the FBI has been investigating. Pretty interesting stuff. There were some rumors that the FBI somehow got a copy of the laptop much earlier, or another hard drive. That part is not confirmed, but for whatever reason, they had opened an investigation in 2019 which is still going.

Guess with all the media spotlight, or what Fox and NY Post can generate, the FBI felt they had to make statement.

Here is it confirmed on local affiliates of ABC and CBS. Not sure if this will go national. My guess is probably not.

https://cbs4local.com/amp/news/natio...mpression=true

https://abcnews4.com/amp/news/nation...merican-people
    I get it man. My problem is you'll rage against MSM yet post them as your sources. The above are the same story by the same conservative news outlet (Sinclair https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group). Look, IDGAF about Hunter. If he's guilty of a crime, cool. Investigate and see where it goes. I really truly have no allegiance to either side. I just happen to hate Trump and consider him a huge RINO and a DBag

This entire thing looks made up to me though. Or the very least it's a story with lines drawn to make it look more nefarious than it really is hoping for a Comey effect 2 weeks before an election. From the NYPost story having no name tied to it to Rudy who lacks credibility to losing the material in the mail to now finding it. And the GOP doesn't really seem to be paying any attention to it either besides a very few Trump sycophants. Why? Can we both agree that this seems a bit off?
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-29-2020 at 08:19 PM.
    ☻/
    / \ 

Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get it man. My problem is you'll rage against MSM yet post them as your sources. The above are the same story by the same conservative news outlets (Sinclair https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group). Look, IDGAF about Hunter. If he's guilty of a crime, cool. Investigate and see where it goes. I really truly have no allegiance to either side. I just happen to hate Trump and consider him a huge RINO and a DBag

This entire thing looks made up to me though. Or the very least it's a story with lines drawn to make it look more nefarious than it really is hoping for a Comey effect 2 weeks before an election. From the NYPost story having no name tied to it to Rudy who lacks credibility to losing the material in the mail to now finding it. And the GOP doesn't really seem to be paying any attention to it either besides a very few Trump sycophants. Why? Can we both agree that this seems a bit off?
    I dont know what to believe, but I do believe is deserves coverage. They run front page stories w/ tapes of Melania complaining about Christmas decorations and yet tapes of people involved in this taking about how they are going to be hanged if this gets out. Numerous text messages, verified as legit by FBI. Even their former partner goes on record, dont know if you watched interview. It is worth watching to form your own decision.

I rail on MSM because they are all ignoring it. Social Media is censoring and silencing it. It goes against everything that this country is supposed to stand for. The media bias has now shifted to where it over the top. I watched the uncut 60 minutes interview. Welcome you to watch it and see if you would call the honest journalism. And then look at the interviews given to Biden.

THAT is what I am against.
    RAW lifts

I dont know what to believe, but I do believe is deserves coverage. They run front page stories w/ tapes of Melania complaining about Christmas decorations and yet tapes of people involved in this taking about how they are going to be hanged if this gets out. Numerous text messages, verified as legit by FBI. Even their former partner goes on record, dont know if you watched interview. It is worth watching to form your own decision.

I rail on MSM because they are all ignoring it. Social Media is censoring and silencing it. It goes against everything that this country is supposed to stand for. The media bias has now shifted to where it over the top. I watched the uncut 60 minutes interview. Welcome you to watch it and see if you would call the honest journalism. And then look at the interviews given to Biden.

THAT is what I am against.
    For someone who doesn't have cable or know who Q is you sure know what MSM and social media is covering and not covering. Hell I know about Q and have Hulu and know much less about what is/isn't being covered than you.

Trump is not a victim. Sorry, wont convince me of that. He's combative and then cries about how people react to him. Too bad, suck it up or stop being a Dbag (trump not u).

So we will have to agree to disagree here about this story. I'd make a friendly wager though; I'll put up $100 that if Trump wins this story disappears with no charges - nothing. You game? Loser donates the money (w/proof) to a charity of the winners choice?
    ☻/
    / \ 

For someone who doesn't have cable or know who Q is you sure know what MSM and social media is covering and not covering. Hell I know about Q and have Hulu and know much less about what is/isn't being covered than you.

Trump is not a victim. Sorry, wont convince me of that. He's combative and then cries about how people react to him. Too bad, suck it up or stop being a Dbag (trump not u).

So we will have to agree to disagree here about this story. I'd make a friendly wager though; I'll put up $100 that if Trump wins this story disappears with no charges - nothing. You game? Loser donates the money (w/proof) to a charity of the winners choice?

Like I said, I make it a point to try to research so I can pull out all sides. FWIW, I dont think anyone will be prosecuted even with smoking gun evidence. I think the FBI and even parts of the DOJ are corrupt at the highest levels. Probably on both sides. But there is plenty verifiable on the anti right wing side. Dont want to argue it, but it would be safe to say that no administration has faced the witch hunts and outright lies which were passed along by even people at very high levels within the govt.

I am not 'pro trump' in this one. I am anti media bias. You keep getting confused and changing the topic. It is the media I am railing against. If you dont concede that there is significant media AND social media bias towards the left, then I realize you are not based in reality and there is no point in talking. I dont think this is an opinion. Even Harvard did a study of the media going back a few years showing 96% or something to that nature of stories in the MSM were negative in nature.

No worries man. I honestly believe a lot of people just dont dig deep enough. It takes a lot of work to see what is actual bias. It means I have to look up multiple accounts of the same story from different outlets and read/listen to them all. After a while it becomes pretty clear. At least it has for me.
    RAW lifts

Like I said, I make it a point to try to research so I can pull out all sides. FWIW, I dont think anyone will be prosecuted even with smoking gun evidence. I think the FBI and even parts of the DOJ are corrupt at the highest levels. Probably on both sides. But there is plenty verifiable on the anti right wing side. Dont want to argue it, but it would be safe to say that no administration has faced the witch hunts and outright lies which were passed along by even people at very high levels within the govt.

I am not 'pro trump' in this one. I am anti media bias. You keep getting confused and changing the topic. It is the media I am railing against. If you dont concede that there is significant media AND social media bias towards the left, then I realize you are not based in reality and there is no point in talking. I dont think this is an opinion. Even Harvard did a study of the media going back a few years showing 96% or something to that nature of stories in the MSM were negative in nature.

No worries man. I honestly believe a lot of people just dont dig deep enough. It takes a lot of work to see what is actual bias. It means I have to look up multiple accounts of the same story from different outlets and read/listen to them all. After a while it becomes pretty clear. At least it has for me.
    I'm not confused at all. I think the media is biased and never argued otherwise. I think that much of it leans left. That doesn't mean I'm going to believe everything some right wing rag writes either. I cross reference just about everything I'm interested in learning more about. I'm arguing you'll believe this IS a story because you are pro Trump. Same way you've been dismissive of info that pokes holes in this story because you are pro Trump. Same way you keep leaning on the MSM not running this even though I've argued WHY they won't (because it lacks legit verifiable info) and that, to me, is more responsible than blasting something just because. You could make a case they would do it against Trump and I'd have a hard time arguing against that though. But no need to try and convince me of the left lean in media, we are on the same side there. Oh and I'm pretty high now so I'm out
    ☻/
    / \ 

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not confused at all. I think the media is biased and never argued otherwise. I think that much of it leans left. That doesn't mean I'm going to believe everything some right wing rag writes either. I cross reference just about everything I'm interested in learning more about. I'm arguing you'll believe this IS a story because you are pro Trump. Same way you've been dismissive of info that pokes holes in this story because you are pro Trump. Same way you keep leaning on the MSM not running this even though I've argued WHY they won't (because it lacks legit verifiable info) and that, to me, is more responsible than blasting something just because. You could make a case they would do it against Trump and I'd have a hard time arguing against that though. But no need to try and convince me of the left lean in media, we are on the same side there. Oh and I'm pretty high now so I'm out
    The left spent $35+ million on a 3 yr witch hunt that was based on a known BS Steele dossier that the media talked about non stop for that time period without ever verifying any of it. Now they want to stake a claim on the moral ground because dementia Joe & his &sshole kid are implicated in dirty laundry?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000) Olympia2018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    The left spent $35+ million on a 3 yr witch hunt that was based on a known BS Steele dossier that the media talked about non stop for that time period without ever verifying any of it. Now they want to stake a claim on the moral ground because dementia Joe & his &sshole kid are implicated in dirty laundry?
    In regards to jtbny

Just lol and should be ashamed jtbny guy should be, he was just saying “oh no they lost the tapes cause they’re not real and made up” and yet today confirmed that the ups did in fact open the package and it was retrieved and sent off now to Tucker.

So man up boy and apologize you were wrong and are biased and now see corruption even when corruption is being finally exploited and then hidden at every turn including shipping the damn thing!

Also just “lol” you’re in a burning city of flames literally a real life hell and you don’t see what the liberals have done to your now **** home town?

I just had 5 customers today In Austin Texas literally from New York buying furniture out of desperation as they lost everything in NY and said how insane it is and how they never thought the left would go that far when they were originally liberals.

Just keep sitting in denial, your city is sht, the party you defend are literally controlled by China and it’s literally on the brink of the US becoming owned by China along with this covid **** they sent us after the now confirmed corrupt democrats who attacked a sitting US president over things they did as the FBI was aware in 2019 and clearly paid off or in it as well for this take over.

No mercy for scum ignorant people like you
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

Originally Posted by Olympia2018 View Post
    In regards to jtbny

Just lol and should be ashamed jtbny guy should be, he was just saying “oh no they lost the tapes cause they’re not real and made up” and yet today confirmed that the ups did in fact open the package and it was retrieved and sent off now to Tucker.

So man up boy and apologize you were wrong and are biased and now see corruption even when corruption is being finally exploited and then hidden at every turn including shipping the damn thing!

Also just “lol” you’re in a burning city of flames literally a real life hell and you don’t see what the liberals have done to your now **** home town?

I just had 5 customers today In Austin Texas literally from New York buying furniture out of desperation as they lost everything in NY and said how insane it is and how they never thought the left would go that far when they were originally liberals.

Just keep sitting in denial, your city is sht, the party you defend are literally controlled by China and it’s literally on the brink of the US becoming owned by China along with this covid **** they sent us after the now confirmed corrupt democrats who attacked a sitting US president over things they did as the FBI was aware in 2019 and clearly paid off or in it as well for this take over.

No mercy for scum ignorant people like you
    Cool story.

I think I tried to clear up MY own position on media bias above. Just apply that position to all examples

Did you think the Steel dossier was BS to start? If so are you applying that standard to this laptop thing?
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-30-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    ☻/
    / \ 

Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll put up $100 that if Trump wins this story disappears with no charges - nothing. You game? Loser donates the money (w/proof) to a charity of the winners choice?
    I wouldn't take that bet. Remember four years ago: "Lock her up." And as soon as the election was over, he was semi complimentary towards Hillary IIRC.

Perhaps I'm biased, perhaps I've just had the wool pulled over my eyes, but I think the Hunter Biden story has potential merit and at least needs to be discussed. Someone posted on Facebook that some in the media went through Brett Kavanaugh's high school yearbook but today some in the MSM won't look at Hunter Biden's laptop!?!?
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

OK, I had some time today and wanted to see if I could follow this story. Here's what I came up with so strap in.

Hunter was living in Cali but decided to fly to Delaware to drop off a laptop to be repaired. Now, this repair shop happens to be owned by a huge Trump guy, who, coincidentally has a mental condition where he cant recognize faces very well (is that a thing?) but swears it was Hunter who brought it in. Now, of course we can go to the security footage to verify BUT...

It has been erased, probably by the same people who erased the Epstein footage. So now he's got this laptop that hasn't been picked up so instead of wiping it he duplicates the hard drive and then spends hours going through all its material including emails. OK so far I follow.

He finds one email that suggests a meeting with big poppa joe is being arranged but nothing to show it did happen. So he contacts Rudy, who at about the same time, is being discussed to Trump in security briefings that the Russians are using him as a useful idiot. Now Rudy sat on this info until about 3 weeks until Nov 3rd and BAM, discloses it.

The evidence, he claims is damning BUT he shows none of it, we just need to trust Rudy. Rudy wont send any of his info to anyone because that seems normal and he's not biased /s. Not a single news station has seen the evidence but no worries, in Rudy we trust. Ok lets move on...

Rudy decided to tweet a teaser of the source material text messages EXCEPT the text is in an app that didn't exist at the time they would have been created. Weird.

A post reporter investigated this info and refused to put their name on it because no part of this could be verified. Many news agencies passed as well (including Fox News) for the same reason until a Sean Hannity producer decided to write a piece. Now Bobulinski steps up alleging he met w/Biden to discuss Chinese business deals. No proof of that, of course, but he says he has docs that he will produce. Ok, cool can't wait to see them.

The WSJ, who folks keep pointing to as the source of this investigation, published the Bobuliski piece, except they did it not in their news section but in their opinion section. LOL...ok. The very next day the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing...using Bobulinskis own source material. Ugh I'm so confused but lets push on.

Tucker steps in to save the day and is about to release these emails proving everything. He's got emails but apparently they only exist as one physical copy - emails, one physical copy...and they got lost by the UPS guys. But wait!! They are now found but we still don't know whats on them but now Tucker has eased off the pedal on Hunter, for some strange reason. Fox is even barring the story on their page as of this very minute. I wonder if that has to do with this next part? Hang on tight.

Martin Esper, Swiss intelligence operative, and the basis for many of the allegations brought to the public in a dossier that Trump received IS NOT A REAL PERSON. They created his face by using a computer generator, and created his Linkedin profile to give him a job. Maybe the source is hiding their identity in fear of being Epsteined too, IDK.

So ID can you let me know what I'm missing here? I'm really trying to see your POV but this story is weird as fuk.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-30-2020 at 07:19 PM.
    ☻/
    / \ 

So ID can you let me know what I'm missing here? I'm really trying to see your POV but this story is weird as fuk.

Cool that you are looking into it. Funny thing....it is kind of hard since very little if any MSM coverage

The FBI has verified it is his laptop. So all the semantics about store owner and or motives dont matter. It's his. Loaded with pics of him smoking crack, having sex w/ various women, some reported to be minors, which is why Rudy had not choice but to turn over to state police. There have been pics floated around reported to be him w/ said minors, some even suggesting it might be his niece in some. Cant say for sure, I have no interest in searching for child pron but have seen some leaked blurred out pics.

Also emails and texts verified as real by FBI, also verified by 3rd party sources such as Bobuliski, show Joe B connection. OR strong hints of one. At least worth investigation on some level.

Gets pretty weird from here. Chinese have copy, possibly hacked. I have seen vid of Chinese expose where they are trying to show CPC corruption where this Biden info is dragged in. Dates on video upload are MONTHS ago, long before Rudy had the info. Crazy...I know. Hard to fathom...dont know how one could do this without back to the future tech. As nuts as this sounds, you almost have to give some credence since this would have to be about impossible to fake.

The deal in general does not pass the sniff test. I am not sure if you wanted Bobuliski interview. If not, do so. I took him as pretty credible. But he has made his living as a consultant. Why would someone give someone MILLIONS of dollars for consultation and put them on the board of a company in a field they know ZERO about, unless it was for access? Combine this with the leaking info, it is not a stretch that it deserves being looked into. The old 'sniff test' is a reasonable one, and to many this stinks...

Honestly, I dont want to argue and go though all the things which I have lost count at this point. Again, I am not arguing whether I am convinced he is corrupt or not. My gut says yes and this whole thing does pass the sniff test. MY ISSUE is the MSM ignoring story completely for any number of reasons they give. Contrast this any number of 'unconfirmed' anonymous stories that have been run and been HEADLINES by MSM which went against trump in last 3 years. Holy cow what a list that is. Recently we find out the "High level" official the NYT used over and over was a no body, yet the stories ran front page, continually bashing the administration.

My issue is the MSM and social media.
    RAW lifts

Funny illustration of MSM pushing false narratives for years. MSM for years has been saying Trump wont disavow white supremacists. So much has become accepted of this that it continues to be asked, even in the presidential debate. Watching this compilation it is almost funny.

Before anyone says he stumbled over answering it in the debate, can you imagine continually being asked and in so doing, implying you are a racist. Eventually it might get to you a little frazzled. You can even see the frustration in several of the responses of the clip.

RAW lifts

Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OK, I had some time today and wanted to see if I could follow this story. Here's what I came up with so strap in.

Hunter was living in Cali but decided to fly to Delaware to drop off a laptop to be repaired. Now, this repair shop happens to be owned by a huge Trump guy, who, coincidentally has a mental condition where he cant recognize faces very well (is that a thing?) but swears it was Hunter who brought it in. Now, of course we can go to the security footage to verify BUT...

It has been erased, probably by the same people who erased the Epstein footage. So now he's got this laptop that hasn't been picked up so instead of wiping it he duplicates the hard drive and then spends hours going through all its material including emails. OK so far I follow.

He finds one email that suggests a meeting with big poppa joe is being arranged but nothing to show it did happen. So he contacts Rudy, who at about the same time, is being discussed to Trump in security briefings that the Russians are using him as a useful idiot. Now Rudy sat on this info until about 3 weeks until Nov 3rd and BAM, discloses it.

The evidence, he claims is damning BUT he shows none of it, we just need to trust Rudy. Rudy wont send any of his info to anyone because that seems normal and he's not biased /s. Not a single news station has seen the evidence but no worries, in Rudy we trust. Ok lets move on...

Rudy decided to tweet a teaser of the source material text messages EXCEPT the text is in an app that didn't exist at the time they would have been created. Weird.

A post reporter investigated this info and refused to put their name on it because no part of this could be verified. Many news agencies passed as well (including Fox News) for the same reason until a Sean Hannity producer decided to write a piece. Now Bobulinski steps up alleging he met w/Biden to discuss Chinese business deals. No proof of that, of course, but he says he has docs that he will produce. Ok, cool can't wait to see them.

The WSJ, who folks keep pointing to as the source of this investigation, published the Bobuliski piece, except they did it not in their news section but in their opinion section. LOL...ok. The very next day the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing...using Bobulinskis own source material. Ugh I'm so confused but lets push on.

Tucker steps in to save the day and is about to release these emails proving everything. He's got emails but apparently they only exist as one physical copy - emails, one physical copy...and they got lost by the UPS guys. But wait!! They are now found but we still don't know whats on them but now Tucker has eased off the pedal on Hunter, for some strange reason. Fox is even barring the story on their page as of this very minute. I wonder if that has to do with this next part? Hang on tight.

Martin Esper, Swiss intelligence operative, and the basis for many of the allegations brought to the public in a dossier that Trump received IS NOT A REAL PERSON. They created his face by using a computer generator, and created his Linkedin profile to give him a job. Maybe the source is hiding their identity in fear of being Epsteined too, IDK.

and none of it matters..

it's a last ditch effort to sway first time and late voters...

the fact that someone would spend time researching this story is pretty silly..

this **** supposedly happened years ago right ?

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    and none of it matters..

it's a last ditch effort to sway first time and late voters...

the fact that someone would spend time researching this story is pretty silly..

this **** supposedly happened years ago right ?
    This is my argument as to why the MSM isn't covering it. ID just doesn't care that its not verifiable except for the FBI has a laptop and continues to gloss over any evidence to the contrary or the people with obvious bias involved (Hannity, MAGA shop owner, Trumps personal lawyer Rudy). I can't find info that verifies much of anything but in a weird way that feeds into IDs argument.

FBI - Deep state. Wait, FBI has info so it must be true.
    MSM - Bad for reporting fake news. MSM - Why wont they cover this story?

I give up
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-31-2020 at 07:55 AM.
    ☻/
    / \ 

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not confused at all.

Many on the right are pushing for everyone to wear masks, even Sean Hannity stated, "if that is what it takes to re-open, do it", the problem is it's still BS.

I've seen stats in a state where things have not changed one bit even though masks and SDing have been enforced ALL SUMMER, the overall cases are the same as May and June.

I think anyone who falls for this mandate mask BS (not individual thinking) is just plain stupid and they deserve the famous quote, "those who are willing to sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither".

All the lefties who are singing, masks, masks, masks, don't wear masks themselves all the time, there are plenty of photos of lefties caught not masking, even that lady who interviewed Trump was sitting right next to him not wearing a mask and lecturing him for not wearing a mask.

I really don't give a fuk if they don't mask, the problem is ok for them, not us. And now they keep closing gyms, obviously they are not following science.
    Last edited by LWW; 11-01-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Many on the right are pushing for everyone to wear masks, even Sean Hannity stated, "if that is what it takes to re-open, do it", the problem is it's still BS.

I've seen stats in a state where things have not changed one bit even though masks and SDing have been enforced ALL SUMMER, the overall cases are the same as May and June.

I think anyone who falls for this mandate mask BS (not individual thinking) is just plain stupid and they deserve the famous quote, "those who are willing to sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither".

All the lefties who are singing, masks, masks, masks, don't wear masks themselves all the time, there are plenty of photos of lefties caught not masking, even that lady who interviewed Trump was sitting right next to him not wearing a mask and lecturing him for not wearing a mask.

I really don't give a fuk if they don't mask, the problem is ok for them, not us. And now they keep closing gyms, obviously they are not following science.
    There was an @ssclown in the phoenix airport wearing rubber gloves and his mask, this guy actually used the hand sanitizer they have near the gates on his fukkin gloves.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

There was an @ssclown in the phoenix airport wearing rubber gloves and his mask, this guy actually used the hand sanitizer they have near the gates on his fukkin gloves.
    By not shooting a video that can then be edited into a gif, you have failed us. Unless...

Don't you tell me you're still using a flip phone...

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    By not shooting a video that can then be edited into a gif, you have failed us. Unless...

Don't you tell me you're still using a flip phone...
    Truaninonashufodopressure

Truaninonashufodopressure
    Covfefe

eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK, I had some time today and wanted to see if I could follow this story.
    I bet the time you spent digging up "facts" to prove that you were right to a some stranger on the internet made you feel good.

You seem like a really happy guy. Politics really suits you.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I bet the time you spent digging up "facts" to prove that you were right to a some stranger on the internet made you feel good.

You seem like a really happy guy. Politics really suits you.
    You're so bad at this. But do you feel better now?

I'm super happy, thanks You seem pretty sad and lonely. Hope you're getting the help you need.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 11-02-2020 at 05:29 AM.
    ☻/
    / \ 