Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Laptops, Emails & the FBI...oh my.

Will Hiden Biden be able to shrug this off and deny any culpability in it? More and more emails are coming including some from Hunter himself trying to get the laptop / hard drive back. The Biden campaign hasn't denied the emails are true and accurate and the media is trying their usual "Russian Disinformation" deal. This is a huge deal and if all the allegations are accurate Biden is a massive fraud and crook.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this entire "Bombshell" only helps Biden.

That's my read, for what it's worth and my last post of the night.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The last death flails of a dying presidency. It will soon be over.

BREAKING: Biden text messages to son reveal he loves his son. BOMBSHELL.

But lets not argue politics, Greg. Lets talk about that thrashing the Fins gave to Gase and his Jets and how Tannehill is killing it in Tenn
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-19-2020 at 05:40 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The political elite are impervious to pretty much anything, so it doesn't matter. I did review Biden's proposed 2A infringement plans on his website. That is plenty for me to decide, despite not liking my choices. Makes you wonder how we get here with our choices between these two clowns SMH.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    . Makes you wonder how we get here with our choices between these two clowns SMH.
    out of 331 million people
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    out of 331 million people
    ... with the money it takes?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’d say in normal circumstances Trump would not even give a rats ass, but because Biden and the crooks continue to play dirty and keep bringing up the taxes.,,,,

Trump has no choice but to roll with it and fire back.

They should just stuck to name calling.

I’m sure El is digging for denial as usual too.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing new here. Just more, concrete evidence of how Joe Biden sold his political influence to countries like the Ukraine and China through his son, Hunter. Joe would accept kickbacks from the money paid to Hunter for the sellout of his political power. People who look for information have known about this for years now.

What I find shocking is some of the stuff on Hunter's laptop that show him engaging in significant criminal misconduct, which is why the FBI is saying that they had the info, but didn't release it because of ongoing criminal investigations. I don't know.

I do think it is amazing that the Democrats and their media outlets are calling this Russian misinformation. Hunter emailed the computer shop, owner recently for the return of his laptop. Other parties on the email strings have verified authenticity, and Joe, himself, is on video bragging how he withheld a billion dollars of US taxpayor money from the Ukraine, until they fired the lead prosecutor who was investigating the energy firm from whom Hunter had been paid. Hunter was on their Board of Directors, along with a relative of John Kerry and another relation to Mitt Romney. These are just a few of the very powerful, connected Washington insiders/establishment who simply cannot allow a Trump second term.

Other than that, move along; vote Biden/Harris; nothing to see here.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Nothing new here. Just more, concrete evidence of how Joe Biden sold his political influence to countries like the Ukraine and China through his son, Hunter. Joe would accept kickbacks from the money paid to Hunter for the sellout of his political power. People who look for information have known about this for years now.

What I find shocking is some of the stuff on Hunter's laptop that show him engaging in significant criminal misconduct, which is why the FBI is saying that they had the info, but didn't release it because of ongoing criminal investigations. I don't know.

I do think it is amazing that the Democrats and their media outlets are calling this Russian misinformation. Hunter emailed the computer shop, owner recently for the return of his laptop. Other parties on the email strings have verified authenticity, and Joe, himself, is on video bragging how he withheld a billion dollars of US taxpayor money from the Ukraine, until they fired the lead prosecutor who was investigating the energy firm from whom Hunter had been paid. Hunter was on their Board of Directors, along with a relative of John Kerry and another relation to Mitt Romney. These are just a few of the very powerful, connected Washington insiders/establishment who simply cannot allow a Trump second term.

The Mueller report resulted in 100 charges against 34 people, six of whom were Trump associates, while the other 25 were Russians accused of interference. But sure nothing to see here...

If Hunter is so corrupt then have the AG do something. For all the accusations Trump and his sycophant's have spewed there are no arrests, no charges - nothing. Why is that? They seem to be OK w/holding those in Trumps universe responsible;

Bannon,
    Lewandowski,
    Manafort,
    Gates,
    Cohen,
    Stone.

And those are just a few. But please, continue to ignore/excuse the dumpster fire and focus on Hunter.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    The last death flails of a dying presidency. It will soon be over.

BREAKING: Biden text messages to son reveal he loves his son. BOMBSHELL.

But lets not argue politics, Greg. Lets talk about that thrashing the Fins gave to Gase and his Jets and how Tannehill is killing it in Tenn
    Gase will be fired soon and the Jets are just horrible so not going gaga over that win but yes they do look better. As far as Tanny I always liked him and said he had the possibility to be a good QB and is showing it now.

The political elite are impervious to pretty much anything, so it doesn't matter. I did review Biden's proposed 2A infringement plans on his website. That is plenty for me to decide, despite not liking my choices. Makes you wonder how we get here with our choices between these two clowns SMH.
    His proposed $200 per magazine and rifle "tax" is bull$hit, nobody will pay that and who in their right mind would admit to owning 15-20 magazines and then give the government $200 for each one?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Gase will be fired soon and the Jets are just horrible so not going gaga over that win but yes they do look better. As far as Tanny I always liked him and said he had the possibility to be a good QB and is showing it now.
    Was hoping that THIS game was the one they'd fire Gase over
    ☻/
    /▌

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The same was said of 2016: the two most unlikeable candidates win their parties nomination. I blame it on the primaries. Why do we open the primaries in Iowa and then Vermont and then . . . Why can't we all vote for the candidate that we want to represent us on the same night? In 2016, my candidate was lagging badly, and the night after our state's results were in, he withdrew from the race
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Joey aka the big guy has gotten erratic when he is questioned about his son, when confronted about it, he stated “that’s my son, it’s personal” that does not sound presidential at all to me. There is no telling how this guy will sellout and cheat his own country just to make sure his son is wel off. That’s also why I don’t have any problems going after drug addicted relatives, it trickles down and hurts the country, those skeletons are a problem especially if the parent who’s a president will do anything to put a bandaide over it.

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    The same was said of 2016: the two most unlikeable candidates win their parties nomination. I blame it on the primaries. Why do we open the primaries in Iowa and then Vermont and then . . . Why can't we all vote for the candidate that we want to represent us on the same night? In 2016, my candidate was lagging badly, and the night after our state's results were in, he withdrew from the race
    Precisely, a candidate may do poorly in 1 state but could rebound in the next few but after 1 disasterous showing they drop out or are forced out due to bs debate rules such as the ones that forced Tulsi to the sidelines. The voters see their choice have a poor night and decide to possibly not even bother voting when it's their turn as a result. Our system is setup to favor the anointed ones to assure they have the best chance, why do you think we keep seeing the same old retreads every election cycle....oh it's so & so's turn now. They already proved $$$ had nothing to do with since Bloomberg tossed in a ton of his cash and didn't get $hit for it. The system is rigged and has been for decades.

[QUOTE=Jtbny;1619777951 Tannehill is killing it in Tenn [/QUOTE]

Wife and I attended a game in Nashville last November and Tanny had a rushing TD where he dove and spun into the endzone over a couple defenders, I looked at my wife and asked where they hell that attitude was in Miami?

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Joey aka the big guy has gotten erratic when he is questioned about his son, when confronted about it, he stated “that’s my son, it’s personal” that does not sound presidential at all to me. There is no telling how this guy will sellout and cheat his own country just to make sure his son is wel off. That’s also why I don’t have any problems going after drug addicted relatives, it trickles down and hurts the country, those skeletons are a problem especially if the parent who’s a president will do anything to put a bandaide over it.
    And many people have been trying to bring more light to this Biden deep state corruption for years. It was Hillary who purchased the fake dossier that alleged Trump/Russian connection. That was the false basis for the Meuller investigation, which went nowhere, other than to ruin lives of a few people on process 'crimes' during FBI 'investigating.' Then, the silly impeachment waste of time, which bled into the COVID crisis stemmed from a Trump call with the Ukrainian leader about the corruption in his country of which Joe was a main player.

The obfuscation and misdirection of the deep state Washington insider elites is staggering. They have corrupted the FBI, IRS, EPA, et. seq. An outsider has come into their nest and doesn't owe favors to any of them. They can't let this continue. Only huge amounts of us voting for him in numbers that somehow exceed their fraud can keep the President in office. If Trump loses, all of this corruption goes unchallenged and Washington goes back to business as usual.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Wife and I attended a game in Nashville last November and Tanny had a rushing TD where he dove and spun into the endzone over a couple defenders, I looked at my wife and asked where they hell that attitude was in Miami?
    Gase was the issue. Tann will be a decent QB in the right system (like Tenn) and w/ a decent O-line.
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Stay tuned to what the NY AG does to the Trump crime family in January.
    ☻/
    /▌

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Organized crime, better than unorganized crime..
    On the list for Bannukah

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...directors.html

Burisma and Romney connection. These are public figures upon whom we are supposed to hold in a position of trust. They have, at the very least a fiduciary obligation to us. Symbolically, they hold a deeper trust.

The level of corruption that is trying to see the light of Washington is staggering. I'll be shocked it it ever really surfaces. Pleasantly shocked, but shocked, all the same.

Read the comments section to the article. I know....none of that is true either, just like the stuff coming out on Biden now...which is being suppressed by those whose interests he will totally protect.

Also strange that foreign policy is suddenly removed from the debate topics for later this week.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/pr...-laptop-leaks/

I know, I know. Nothing to see here. It was removed so there would be more time for racism and global warming.
    Last edited by KeepItMoving; 10-19-2020 at 03:22 PM.

-----R. W. Emerson

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...directors.html

Burisma and Romney connection. These are public figures upon whom we are supposed to hold in a position of trust. They have, at the very least a fiduciary obligation to us. Symbolically, they hold a deeper trust.

The level of corruption that is trying to see the light of Washington is staggering. I'll be shocked it it ever really surfaces. Pleasantly shocked, but shocked, all the same.

Read the comments section to the article. I know....none of that is true either, just like the stuff coming out on Biden now...which is being suppressed by those whose interests he will totally protect.

Also strange that foreign policy is suddenly removed from the debate topics for later this week.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/pr...-laptop-leaks/

I know, I know. Nothing to see here. It was removed so there would be more time for racism and global warming.

You slay me.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is all just a "Wowswer's moment" I swear I missed the days of civilized debates on tv between politicians. My wife says, "We are gonna have Mt. Dew Smackdown Champion of the world as President sooner than expected." Ala the movie "Idiocracy".
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Originally Posted by marinevet63031 View Post
    This is all just a "Wowswer's moment" I swear I missed the days of civilized debates on tv between politicians. My wife says, "We are gonna have Mt. Dew Smackdown Champion of the world as President sooner than expected." Ala the movie "Idiocracy".
    I think Pence had the statesman demeanor, even tho' he was accused of 'mansplaining,' which I find sexist and insulting on its face. Trump is simply not a statesman, in the usual sense of that word/demeanor. He is a brawler and a showman. Damned if he doesn't get sh!t done tho'. First politician in my lifetime who did what he said he was going to do for the people who voted him in. I have never seen anything like it.

-----R. W. Emerson

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... First politician in my lifetime who did what he said he was going to do for the people who voted him in. I have never seen anything like it.
    LOL!
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...s/trumpometer/

I think Pence had the statesman demeanor, even tho' he was accused of 'mansplaining,' which I find sexist and insulting on its face. Trump is simply not a statesman, in the usual sense of that word/demeanor. He is a brawler and a showman. Damned if he doesn't get sh!t done tho'. First politician in my lifetime who did what he said he was going to do for the people who voted him in. I have never seen anything like it.
    According to a reasonably objective analysis, he's fulfilled 24% of his campaign promises.

Trump-O-Meter

Tracking President Donald Trump's campaign promises: The Trump-O-Meter is PolitiFact's meter for tracking 100 promises President Trump made during his 2016 campaign. (We tracked President Barack Obama’s promises when he was in office, too.) For each campaign promise, our reporters research the issue and then rate it based on whether the promise was achieved: Promise Kept, Promise Broken, Compromise, Stalled, In the Works or Not Yet Rated. We rate the promise not on the president's intentions or effort, but on verifiable outcomes.
    Not sure how that rates against previous Presidents, but 24% doesn't sound particularly good to me.

If you want to offer any alternative data to these stats, please provide your sources ownership and funding details.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The 26,000 emails released by Cooney are probably going to be the most damaging. Those show Biden money laundering activities with the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow.

The fact Biden is refusing to meet with the press before the debate Thursday (if it happens), speaks volumes.

Also heard today that the Ukrainian government is now in possession of a different Biden laptop. Not the one dropped off at the Maryland repair shop.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

If you want to offer any alternative data to these stats, please provide your sources ownership and funding details.
    He won't. MAGA generally ignore the facts and come up w/conspiracies they then try to pass as true. What he typed out looks almost exactly like what many of the trollbots spew in Trumps Twitter comments.

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    The 26,000 emails released by Cooney are probably going to be the most damaging. Those show Biden money laundering activities with the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow.

The fact Biden is refusing to meet with the press before the debate Thursday (if it happens), speaks volumes.

Also heard today that the Ukrainian government is now in possession of a different Biden laptop. Not the one dropped off at the Maryland repair shop.
    Cool stories.
    ☻/
    /▌

He won't.
    Well, I have to give you credit when you're correct. I could, but I won't. I'm just not moved to spend the time on you guys in this subject. Apparently, I energize you tho'. Carry on.

-----R. W. Emerson

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool stories.
    Guess this never happened. Went from no I have never met them, to "official meeting never happened", now the statement is 'couldn't rule out that a meeting may have happened'

And the funny part is none except FOX and Post running story. Twitter, FB blocking content, link sharing...etc.

This is really getting crazy.

Computer store owner says they have emails from Bidens attorney asking for laptop back. If it is fake info from the russians, why have they requested it's return.

Really insane to me the 3 years of hearing evey crack pot Russian conspiracy with Trump/Russia connection, but the media wont cover this.

You have to admit, this is a little more than just fishy....

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be