Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bret's New(Oct 2020) and Long Rant About Goldberg

During his Confessions of the Hitman podcast (subscription required at BretHart.com), Bret Hart talked about the kick from Bill Goldberg at the 1999 Starrcade PPV that ended his career:

"[Goldberg] was a gorilla. [Goldberg] was a guy that nobody seemed to have taught how wrestling really works. He seemed to think he could just pick a guy up and just slam him through the mat as hard as you could and that was good wrestling. But I always liked Bill as a person. His wrestling, his workrate was 0/10. Like, everything he did hurt – everything! He could tie up with you and hurt you. He’d tie up with himself and hurt himself!"

"The kick was the work of a total– like, somebody who had absolutely no skill at all. He literally threw me into the ropes and tried to kick my head off my shoulders. Like, there was no working aspect to it,” Hart continued. “There’s no way you can do it without hurting somebody, and the thing with Bill was that all the ‘I’m sorries’ in the world don’t mean anything when you hurt somebody for real."

"It ended my career, and one of the things that always bothered me about Bill was about a year after he hurt me– which he never called me and he never talked to me about it. He never called to see how I was doing or anything like that, but he did say when I saw him about a year after I got hurt, in fact a few weeks before [WCW] terminated my contract, I remember he said to me, ‘it’s the nature of the business – we all know what can happen out there. It’s the nature of the business.'” Hart said, “I’m like, ‘naw, it’s not the nature of the business. The nature of the business is to not hurt the guy you’re working with. That’s your first priority."

"If I hadn’t got hurt when I did– they ended my [contract]. I hung on ’til it wasn’t quite a year; I hung on for 10 months and then they sacked me. But [WWE] bought out WCW and the guys that both got paid out where Goldberg and [Hulk] Hogan. They both got paid out in full in their contract what was owed to them by Ted Turner as part of the deal. I would have been part of that deal. I would have been paid out in full. I wouldn’t have to go back and work for WWE. I wouldn’t have to have had to work for anybody. I would have cashed in and made $15 million. But because Goldberg’s kick ended my career, they terminated me 10 months after I got hurt and I never got anything. My contract was null and void. If I couldn’t wrestle within six weeks, you’re done. And it’s one of those loopholes in my contract, but my contract was always with Ted Turner – not with WCW, and that was the key. That’s what Hogan had and that’s what Goldberg had. They had their contracts with Ted Turner." (quotes courtesy of WrestlingInc.com)
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Last edited by Mr.PissShivers; 10-18-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

anonymous
    well lve grown to like goldberg as i've gotten older but he's obviously always been a mark. bret didnt' say anything wrong.

bret could've wrestled into his 70s. he prolly would've. he has every right to be bitter that he can't. he was born to wrestle. give the guy a break.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No-one has ever put Bret over as much as Bret.

He’s got a good point about Goldberg but has he got to be such a whiny b1tch all the time?

I watched his shoot on the bulldog Summerslam match earlier and you can tell Brets his own biggest mark.

Goldberg and Warrior worked ultra stiff as they didn’t know any better or didn’t want to know

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bretmarktilidie.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChunkBuster View Post

He’s got a good point about Goldberg but has he got to be such a whiny b1tch all the time?

I watched his shoot on the bulldog Summerslam match earlier and you can tell Brets his own biggest mark.

Goldberg and Warrior worked ultra stiff as they didn’t know any better or didn’t want to know
    How would you know how you would react to someone ruining your life
    Sydney Brah
    Jaguars will finish first AFC South

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Berries1 View Post
    How would you know how you would react to someone ruining your life
    everyone on the misc knows everything about everything and is never wrong. kinda like our president.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChunkBuster View Post

If some juiced to the gills dip**** ended your career (literally the only thing you were good at) because he didn’t know what he was doing and didn’t care, and that ended up costing you 15 million dollars you’d probably be pretty bitter too.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bret was a whiner a lot, but one of the best wrestlers in the ring ever. I wish he’d ended his career on his terms though because he was so great at what he did. What he did for wwf handpicking Austin to work with in 96 which put stone cold on the map too some modern fans forget or perhaps don’t realize how great he was.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We've all heard this story many times, and I think we can all agree that it sucks for Brett. Career cut short, injured, missed out on big money etc.

My question is, who else was hurt working with Goldberg? I don't recall anyone else coming out with a story. And we can all remember those stiff squash matches during his streak...
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't blame him. Can't really blame a guy at all for being bitter at someone ending your career that early and ruining your life.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I don't blame him. Can't really blame a guy at all for being bitter at someone ending your career that early and ruining your life.
    Brett was already broken before goldberg broke his neck
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Brett was already broken before goldberg broke his neck
    The brother had plenty left in the tank.

Small Willy Brah.

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LiftBigEatBig View Post
    We've all heard this story many times, and I think we can all agree that it sucks for Brett. Career cut short, injured, missed out on big money etc.

My question is, who else was hurt working with Goldberg? I don't recall anyone else coming out with a story. And we can all remember those stiff squash matches during his streak...
    I’m fairly certain he shelved La Parka

anonymous
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    The brother had plenty left in the tank.
    i think he meant emotionally

we could've finally had bret v hogan at mania. wouldve been sick

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftBigEatBig View Post

He hurt HIMSELF and ruined his nWo angle. if memory serves It was supposed to be goldberg beating the nwo weekly until the big blow off match for the title. on an episode of nitro, goldberg found the nwo limo and was supposed to break the windows and he decided to use his fist to break it out ; well he broke his hand and the whole angle was changed because of his impulsiveness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Df9ja3vup0
    Last edited by kneeonbelly; 10-19-2020 at 11:56 PM.

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bret is the biggest crybaby in wrestling history
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Bret is the biggest crybaby in wrestling history
    How about you come and try to wrestle with me old man, I swear on me mums I will mek you to be the cry baby.

Small Willy Brah.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goldberg telling Bret Hart what the nature of the business is. LMAO The dude was in elementary school when Bret was started perfecting his craft in Canada.

Goldberg has never owned up to not being able to wrestle. He in fact prides himself on it because "it looks real".

He was WCW's Warrior... which is probably why Bret hates him so much. Lol

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post

He was WCW's Warrior.
    Contemplating negs.

Small Willy Brah.