DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Always tired All the time after lifting (not overtraining)

**Not looking for medical advice, just looking for some insight and thoughts.**

No matter what I do, very moderate intensity and volume, always feel mentally drained the next day, no motivation, brain fog etc.

I got diagnosed with slightly high bp and currently taking meds, lost weight and felt slightly better, but still this keeps happening. Strength training is out of the question, which I loved and ditching it has been a bit of a bummer.

Diet ain't the issue either, plenty of protein and I was like 215lbs at 5'11 natty so I was definitely kinda fat lol but I was also feeling the worse.

Even if I tell a doc this, they probably won't know why right away. General bloodwork came out fine.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds more mental than physical, do you get enough sleep and are you stressed out generally? Prob not high on your list of things to do, but have you considered consulting a mental health professional to try to sort out why you feel so drained? Would stink to have to quit training when you seem physically ok enough.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get the same way sometimes, normally it is because of non-gym related stress. Stress is stress and it adds up. Maybe their is something going on in your life that is mentally draining.

Like today, I REALLY would rather wait to do my upper workout but I’m going anyway because I’m enjoying my 3 day weekends and wanna do absolutely nothing Monday because work has been a b****.

Just an example of non-training stress, their are many other types of stressors.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Sounds more mental than physical, do you get enough sleep and are you stressed out generally? Prob not high on your list of things to do, but have you considered consulting a mental health professional to try to sort out why you feel so drained? Would stink to have to quit training when you seem physically ok enough.
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    I get the same way sometimes, normally it is because of non-gym related stress. Stress is stress and it adds up. Maybe their is something going on in your life that is mentally draining.

Like today, I REALLY would rather wait to do my upper workout but I’m going anyway because I’m enjoying my 3 day weekends and wanna do absolutely nothing Monday because work has been a b****.

Just an example of non-training stress, their are many other types of stressors.
    This is a big possibility, I do have some stress but feel like mostly it comes from being tired constantly, otherwise I think I'd manage a lot better and I also sleep quite a bit, at least 8hrs daily, day after a workout I always feel like I need even more tho.

Fixing a physical factor would be easier than dealing with my state of mind lol so I've been delaying looking into that, but I'll definitely reconsider.

Thanks both

OTher things that I suspect:

Sleep Apnea
    IBS related issues

Thing is If I go to the doc laying all these things he prolly think I need a therapist
    Last edited by DASBUNKER; 10-17-2020 at 12:29 PM.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    This is a big possibility, I do have some stress but feel like mostly it comes from being tired constantly, otherwise I think I'd manage a lot better and I also sleep quite a bit, at least 8hrs daily, day after a workout I always feel like I need even more tho.

Fixing a physical factor would be easier than dealing with my state of mind lol so I've been delaying looking into that, but I'll definitely reconsider.

Thanks both

OTher things that I suspect:

Sleep Apnea
    IBS related issues

Thing is If I go to the doc laying all these things he prolly think I need a therapist
    You have slew apnea or you suspect it?

There are multiple ways to test it. Let me try and find the place I went to for my medical card. They send you a test and have your results emailed to you.

Found it:

https://www.rpmhst.com/?gclid=CjwKCA...hoCkQgQAvD_BwE

VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Physical factor would be easier than dealing with my state of mind
    Most people would rather have surgery than admit mental health challenges. Don't sweat it so much.

Sleep Apnea
    Quit procrastinating there is easy testing for this.

IBS related issues
    My brother had this for years. Turned out he was doing nothing to take care of himself. Making lots of excuses. As soon as he invested in lowering stress and getting more exercise it went away completely. YMMV and a physical consult with gastro Dr. seems wise.

feel mentally drained the next day, no motivation, brain fog etc.
    Yeah so get a thorough physical and blood work to rule out something dreadful. After that look at diet and activity. Look at ways to be more positive and optimistic. I used to tell myself I was tired and worn out all the time. I stopped. I've felt better ever since. I choose to command my body into action. It after all does whatever I tell it to. Sure I was tired sitting around rotting. Perhaps I was more tired for a few weeks when I started to move again. Again, so what? Humans typically are not as fragile as we baby ourselves into believing.

Seek professional help, it works.

<3 Get well OP. I'll be thinking of your recovery. Imagining you running on a beach with a smile on your face.
    “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates

A bodybuilder uses the weights to work the muscle.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat more

or

CNS is fuked

Rest some
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT
    NEG ONLYFANS/REDDIT THREADS CREW
    BBQ SMOKER CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    You have slew apnea or you suspect it?

There are multiple ways to test it. Let me try and find the place I went to for my medical card. They send you a test and have your results emailed to you.

Found it:

https://www.rpmhst.com/?gclid=CjwKCA...hoCkQgQAvD_BwE
    I suspect it for now, but there's some chance this is one if not the main culprit, thanks for the link.

Originally Posted by VicDumbbells View Post

<3 Get well OP. I'll be thinking of your recovery. Imagining you running on a beach with a smile on your face.
    Thanks breh I appreciate the thought. I definitely want to get this sorted out asap

I believe Sleep apnea might be a big factor, I'm always being told I snore and sometimes gasp for air in my sleep. Yesterday slept only on my side and even though I worked out I felt way more rested today. When I sleep on my back I can feel some air blockage even when awake.