tare4v is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Universal going rate of pt's ?

Hi, just wondering generally what the hourly rate per se is for a personal trainer? What aspects should I be looking for when searching for one and where?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theres no universal rate really.
    It depends where you go to train and level of experience and education.
    Many commercial gyms have a flat rate with package incentives.
    At one time i remember 24 hour charging $40-$50 a 50 minute session and that was with buying a package.
    PT aren't created equal meaning some have little to no experience and others are very qualified.
    Also the saying you get what you pay for comes into play here.
    If your paying $20 a session for a one on one usually thats probably an up and coming trainer gaining experience but it also depends on what area your from.
    Places like big cities will have a higher fee than say a smaller midwest city.
    Do your research on your trainer also finding if they have experience in reaching the goals you set for yourself.
    See if they have any customer experience testimonials.
    Look for referrals from friends or people you know that are happy with their PT.
    Good luck.

AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussieQuads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tare4v View Post
    Hi, just wondering generally what the hourly rate per se is for a personal trainer? What aspects should I be looking for when searching for one and where?
    Honestly mate, there's so many variables that go into this...

-Country you live in... even the state/province you live in.
    -Your level of experience
    -The demographic in your local area
    -Your niche that you target for clients
    -Whether it's face to face or online
    -What's included in the service/rate that is paid.

plus more... I know Jordan Syatt said on his podcast that they usually advise most experienced PT's to charge 300/month for online coaching... but to start free or as little as 50/month an slowly titrate up when you think your services are worth more and as you gain more confidence and efficiency with coaching... same rules apply for face to face... the prices may just be more/different.

I personally started face to face years and years ago, subcontracted out of a commercial gym (paying rent to the gym to lease the space and operate my own sole trader business out of there... I was charging 70/hr and 40/30 min session initially and slowly over time as I gained more experience and more qualifications, quality of service and as demand for me also went up, so did my rates.

I'm not sure if this helped, but I hope that it did.
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfOga9ltl7Zy1yskE0pIzQ

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/coachnicholasweir

ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess It depens on the country, area, type of client you are focused on and many other factors. I don´t think such a thing as an "universal rate" does exist.

Here in most countries in Europe I would say is 50 € an hour though. Also, your experience is a factor to consider.