Sqbero is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where to find a trainer ?

I'm shopping around for an affordable online personal trainer specifically just to for form checks/improvement on my barbell lifts. Im happy with my routine and nutrition. Is there a place to find such service and any idea how much I should expect to pay ?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I charge $100 a month, which is less than all the ones I know (because I live in a small town).

I also do contest prep for bodybuilding and posing coaching.

That said, I work with general population as well. We can definitely go over technique and such.

Follow me on Instagram, same username as here.

And you cam email me at masermolina@tutanota.com

And yes I know I'm fat for a trainer, lol, but I've gotten people consistently shredded for contest, knowledge is on point, transformed people over and over. If your concern is getting results then DM me on Instagram or email me.

nickbernard986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a lot of private FB groups with people with a variety of experience, I'm in one that is pretty supportive with some trainers and IFBB pros in it. A lot of lifters in the gym might offer some insight as well. I just got my personal training cert and have been lifting for 4-5 yrs, IG nickfit_rn

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sqbero View Post
    I'm shopping around for an affordable online personal trainer specifically just to for form checks/improvement on my barbell lifts. Im happy with my routine and nutrition. Is there a place to find such service and any idea how much I should expect to pay ?
    it varies and can range. there are many different people. Mine is roughly the same as stealth swimmer depending on length of time you sign up for.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100) bobbyrfletcher is not very well liked. (-100)
    Use Instagram