Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100) maaath is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's a stupid argument in general. There is no right answer. It cannot be resolved.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For those who are against abortion in every instance, have you ever actually had a conversation with a woman whose life was in danger or who was carrying a child with medical conditions so severe that there was 0% chance of a good quality of life? Have you talked to 12 year old girls who are pregnant? What did you say to them when they were crying their eyes out when trying to decide what to do? I've been a part of some of these conversations and they are incredibly difficult. I have never seen abortion chosen lightly in any of these instances. Please try to have some compassion and realize not everything is as black and white as one may wish for it to be.

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EZR4 View Post
    Any abortion that takes place after first trimester should be illegal imo. Nothing justifies abortion after a certain time into pregnancy, you should've had enough time to figure out whether you want to keep it or not.
    One of the key arguments right now is against states that have enacted laws protecting abortion up to the moment of birth. The Governor of Virginia has gone so far as to say if an abortion fails, and the child is born, the doctor can then have a discussion with the parents about whether or not to save that child's life or let it die.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wtf does rape have to do with this?

If a fetus is a human life that shouldn’t be killed, rape doesn’t matter - the fetus and (maybe eventually baby) don’t know dad was a pos.

If it’s not a human life than mind you’re own fcking business.

Creating a rape exception makes it very clear all you people care about is punishing pregnant women who don’t want a child - and that ain’t your g-damn business.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EZR4 View Post
    Name one scenario that justifies not aborting if the woman got pregnant by legitimate rape. Especially if said woman is your daughter/cousin/sister/stepmom whatever.
    Both parties already admitted abortions is allowed if the baby is conceived by rape, incest, and if the mother's life is in danger. I think also if the baby is going to be born with a lot of medical issues then it would be best to terminate. Realistically, these should be the only reasons to abort. Not because you decided to be a hoor and got preggo from a drunken one night stand or you're too broke to have a kid. Actions have consequences.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    When does its brain actually form where it is self-aware etc?
    Why is that relevant?

There are many people alive today who are not self aware yet you can't legally end their oblivious existence. There are even unaware non-human animals/embryos you can't kill.

Say someone wants to abort themselves and they attempt to do so through an overdose, if you shoot them in the face before the pills take effect... well... that's murder not suicide.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post

If a fetus is a human life that shouldn’t be killed, rape doesn’t matter - the fetus and (maybe eventually baby) don’t know dad was a pos.

Creating a rape exception makes it very clear all you people care about is punishing pregnant women who don’t want a child - and that ain’t your g-damn business.
    I agree.

People are not logical.

I make no exception for rape.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Both parties already admitted abortions is allowed if the baby is conceived by rape, incest, and if the mother's life is in danger. I think also if the baby is going to be born with a lot of medical issues then it would be best to terminate. Realistically, these should be the only reasons to abort. Not because you decided to be a hoor and got preggo from a drunken one night stand or you're too broke to have a kid. Actions have consequences.
    And thank you for proving my post #38 right. Mind your own business maybe? Since you obviously don’t actually care about the fetus/potential baby.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I believe there should not be an exception for rape, for the reasons you stated. I do not even know how a rape exception would work, because we have due process and the alleged rapist would have to be found guilty in a court of law, and by then the baby will have been born.

However we do need to pick our battles, and it would be a tough sell to the public to not have a rape exception even if it doesn't really make sense as to how that exception would work. It would still be a big win for the pro life movement, though.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    I believe there should not be an exception for rape, for the reasons you stated. I do not even know how a rape exception would work, because we have due process and the alleged rapist would have to be found guilty in a court of law, and by then the baby will have been born.

However we do need to pick our battles, and it would be a tough sell to the public to not have a rape exception even if it doesn't really make sense as to how that exception would work. It would still be a big win for the pro life movement, though.
    What about (and this is my preference) we make abortion legal and easy to obtain up through the first trimester? Conservatory er on the side of caution about when the fetus is developing and make it illegal, or difficult (which exceptions for health etc.) later. I personally feel that at some point in pregnancy it’s morally very muddy to have an abortion, but since we know people will even if totally illegal better not to make it so hard they might have to be going late into term to get one.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And thank you for proving my post #38 right. Mind your own business maybe? Since you obviously don’t actually care about the fetus/potential baby.
    You're an idiot. Carrying a baby to full term is such a mind phuck for the mom. Imagine a baby growing inside of you from a man that is behind prison bars because he decided to violently rape you. Do you think the woman would be 100% mentally clear-minded to care for the baby that might end up looking like her rapist? Stop being a moron. How about you phukk off.

Aboring a baby just because the woman was hooring around is not a valid excuse. How about people take responsibilities for their actions? Stupid millennial.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    You're an idiot. Carrying a baby to full term is such a mind phuck for the mom. Imagine a baby growing inside of you from a man that is behind prison bars because he decided to violently rape you. Do you think the woman would be 100% mentally clear-minded to care for the baby that might end up looking like her rapist? Stop being a moron. How about you phukk off.

Aboring a baby just because the woman was hooring around is not a valid excuse. How about people take responsibilities for their actions? Stupid millennial.
    You literally say it again - you want to punish women for being sloots.

Not. Your. Fcking. Business.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You literally say it again - you want to punish women for being sloots.

Not. Your. Fcking. Business.
    Not supporting whores is not equal to punishing them... unless you're a lib I guess, then your money is their money lol

If you have a drug addict child, would you be punishing him by not providing him aide and comfort?

If you don't want to aid someone in a murder, are you punishing them or refusing to support them?
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."