MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100)

is it achievable naturally

hey, i currently dont lift or go to the gym but am planning to soon, my current stats are: arm size: 14 inches unflexed
    forearm size: 11 inches unflexed
    chest size: 45 or so inches i dont really remember
    leg size is unknown tbh
    height:5'8
    weight:210 lbs last time i checked

my goal is to achieve 18 inch arms naturally, since i have pretty small arms i wanna make them bigger, i dont know if this is achievable naturally but im willing to give it a go, i kind of wanna have a lumberjack/powerlifter build. i dont really care for leanness or anything like that, just to be big.
    do you think i can reach my goals? i dont care how long it takes as long as i can achieve them.
    thanks in advance

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mistake chest size with shoulders

MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100) MRWorkover is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pandaboy89 View Post
    You mistake chest size with shoulders
    i meant the circumference of my chest, i didnt include it with my shoulders. should i ?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MRWorkover View Post
    hey, i currently dont lift or go to the gym but am planning to soon, my current stats are: arm size: 14 inches unflexed
    forearm size: 11 inches unflexed
    chest size: 45 or so inches i dont really remember
    leg size is unknown tbh
    height:5'8
    weight:210 lbs last time i checked
    You, a few months ago:

Originally Posted by MRWorkover View Post
    im 63 kg/138 lbs (last time i checked) but i look quite skinny.
    You're either trolling or you're doing it really, really wrong.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You, a few months ago:

You're either trolling or you're doing it really, really wrong.
    im not trolling, i gained weight because of depression

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's possible.
    You need to think in the long term,years not months.
    Arm need to be a priority in your training if thats your goal.
    I would say still train everything else but maybe one or two exercises at most.
    You might also research people with big arms like arm wrestlers and see what their training is like.
    At 210 your already a big boy so you don't really want fat 18" arms so focus on stimulating the muscle as well as getting stronger.
    Good luck.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    At 210 your already a big boy so you don't really want fat 18" arms so focus on stimulating the muscle as well as getting stronger.
    Good luck.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178922621
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    It's possible.
    You need to think in the long term,years not months.
    Arm need to be a priority in your training if thats your goal.
    I would say still train everything else but maybe one or two exercises at most.
    You might also research people with big arms like arm wrestlers and see what their training is like.
    Good luck.
    thank you for the advice, i really appreciate it.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    5'8" 15year old who has gained 60 pounds in a few months and asked
    why not bulk without lifting any weights or any resistance training at all? i know it sounds absurd but if you wanna focus on having a bigger frame why not just bulk and just let go of all the training at all, cant you get big without lifting or any resistance training at all?
    To answer your question about 18" arms naturally. Yes. It's called being a fat tub of lard. Good luck in reaching your body goals. At 5' 8", 210 pounds and no lifting, you are well on your way...

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The only real practical advice is to clean up your diet. Focus on eating at regular mealtimes, stick to fairly unprocessed foods like meat, eggs, lower fat dairy, vegetables (lots and lots of vegetables), whole grains, beans, rice, fruit etc.

Then either get equipment or join a gym and get lifting on a well known novice routine like Fierce5.

Asking if you can get 18'' arms naturally is not a useful question at this point. Maybe - maybe not, the only way to find out is to try. You will probably change your mind about what you actually want from training in the weeks months and years ahead in any case. Because it will take years to achieve if it happens at all.