omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100)

Reached my goal; nutrition question!

dear guys im about 10% bodyfat went from 20 to 11 in 4 weeks while [not natty]

I ate 1600 calories (50 to 60g fat a day)

160 to 180g protein and rest is carbs (less than 100g)

Cardio 45 minutes and lifting weights an hour

I train twice per day

I was feeling ****ty all the time but FINALLY reached my goal

Now a question as im VERY WORRIED:

My diet consisted of no soda, no sweeteners, only 1 protein bar a day which is low carb

Will my body composition change if:

I eat 3-4 protein bars a day
    Add sweeteners to my 3 or 4 coffees a day
    Drink diet soda everyday
    And eat less vegetables than while i was on cycle?

NOTE: I WILL MAINTAIN SAME MACROS AND CALORIES AND WORKOUT INTENSITY.

Or will my body gain fat due to soda and artifical sweetners in protein bars and drinks? As this is the third day i eat like this and i feel stomach pain i dont know if its due to sweeteners or what.

Thank you so much for reading!
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 10-15-2020 at 11:26 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Discussion of drug use is not allowed. Your post was edited.

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude you probably feel like s*** because of what you put your body through in four weeks time. No, artificial sweeteners and stuff will not pack on fat. I'm just kind of astonished at what I'm reading though. 3-4 protein bars a day? Eat real food. Those are supposed to be just for a quick snack or if you need something quick after maybe a workout, not a meal. Three protein bars equals like 600 calories, thats like 2/5 your calories for the day according to your post.

My suggestion;
    Get Diet on track. Eat real food instead of quick snacks if possible.
    Continue to track your macros and calories. If you're looking to stay where you are weight wise, move to a maintenance level calorie intake.
    Lay off the illegal/non-natty stuff.

Are you training for a contest or something? Almost two hours worth of working out a day seems a little much. I'm just not surprised you felt like crap because you worked out really hard and ate very unhealthy.

Lastly, only way you will gain weight is if you eat more calories than you use up. I drink diet sodas occasionally and use splenda in my coffee and I have dropped off my bodyfat still.

Just my opinion dude. Congrats on accomplishing your goal.
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: Upper / Low

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your body comp will change as a result of the sauce no longer being used regardless of macro changes/ non changes. I'm always concerned and curious when people blindly turn to anabolics without even a basic understanding of nutrition.... Your stomach hurts because you're eating several protein bars, which are known to cause gastric distress in many people, on top of what I assume is an overall terrible diet.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll put all the fat back on. You guys have to knock off the rapid fatloss crap. There's a balance between too fast and too slow. Too slow is agonizing and too fast and you'll put the fat back on. Depending on your new maintenance (which will be lower than before) you'll add fat back on according to what the weekly surplus ends up being. Low bodyfat and your body goes to extra effort to add some fat right off so you have to break back into your reverse dieting.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100) omarh0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Zschnack87 View Post
    Dude you probably feel like s*** because of what you put your body through in four weeks time. No, artificial sweeteners and stuff will not pack on fat. I'm just kind of astonished at what I'm reading though. 3-4 protein bars a day? Eat real food. Those are supposed to be just for a quick snack or if you need something quick after maybe a workout, not a meal. Three protein bars equals like 600 calories, thats like 2/5 your calories for the day according to your post.

My suggestion;
    Get Diet on track. Eat real food instead of quick snacks if possible.
    Continue to track your macros and calories. If you're looking to stay where you are weight wise, move to a maintenance level calorie intake.
    Lay off the illegal/non-natty stuff.

Are you training for a contest or something? Almost two hours worth of working out a day seems a little much. I'm just not surprised you felt like crap because you worked out really hard and ate very unhealthy.

Lastly, only way you will gain weight is if you eat more calories than you use up. I drink diet sodas occasionally and use splenda in my coffee and I have dropped off my bodyfat still.

Just my opinion dude. Congrats on accomplishing your goal.
    why my diet was like **** no mate this was my diet DURING the 4 weeks:

On wakeup: I do fasted cardio in the sun for 35 to 45 minutes (walk 1min / run 4mins)

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs steamed, zucchini, carrots, onion
    Meal 2: protein bar 30g protein, 4g carb, 3g fat

Workout lift weights 45 mins + cardio 15mins running

Meal 3: 250g steamed okra, 200g grilled chicken, 150g carrots and zucchini, onions 100g

Last meal 4: 250g basa fish steamed, 100g cottage cheese, onions, lettuce, cherry tomatoes.

I was not taking any diet sodas, no artifical sweeteners for that time

I went from 20 percent to 9 percent in 36 days.

Cardio is 6x per weeks fasted, lifting 5x per week, 1 day off from all.

Now i reached my goal so its okay to eat more protein bars, drink diet sodas because i did not refeed until now and i want to smell my life a bit..

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You'll put all the fat back on. You guys have to knock off the rapid fatloss crap. There's a balance between too fast and too slow. Too slow is agonizing and too fast and you'll put the fat back on. Depending on your new maintenance (which will be lower than before) you'll add fat back on according to what the weekly surplus ends up being. Low bodyfat and your body goes to extra effort to add some fat right off so you have to break back into your reverse dieting.
    Why put it all up? I will maintain with 30mins cardio daily and lifting..

Plus i will only eat from 1600 to 1800 calories with less than 100g carbs a day

My question is will diet sodas and artificial sweeteners stop further fat loss?

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by omarh0 View Post

To only answer that question directly: No, they will not stop fat loss.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by omarh0 View Post

No, sweeteners won't make you gain fat. I think you need to gain some nutritional knowledge based on you posts.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If OP is serious, it's pretty sad that people with zero understanding of basic nutrition would resort to AAS instead of just getting the fundamentals into their heads first...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    If OP is serious, it's pretty sad that people with zero understanding of basic nutrition would resort to AAS instead of just getting the fundamentals into their heads first...
    People that think like that are doing a huge disservice to themselves.

I drive racecars and that's like buying a Porsche GT3 RS with slicks to learn to drive on track with rather than learning the basics in a Miata.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People that think like that are doing a huge disservice to themselves.

I drive racecars and that's like buying a Porsche GT3 RS with slicks to learn to drive on track with rather than learning the basics in a Miata.
    That is a beautiful choice of car reference
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

That is a beautiful choice of car reference
    Right Adam I’m glad you can understand that and yes it is a direct relationship so thank you for understanding that

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Right Adam I’m glad you can understand that and yes it is a direct relationship so thank you for understanding that
    the GT series in general is a work of art.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 10-16-2020 at 08:43 PM.

the GT series in general is a work of art.
    going through the gears with a 9k redline is the best music ever.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB