Hispanic (no gay Latinx) AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Noticing that a lot of people hate working from home...

Srs why do people hate working from home so much?

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love it and so does everyone I know.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    I love it and so does everyone I know.
    I love it and my friends love it too.

My coworkers all hate it and so do, college students where I attended college.

They all say stuff like everyone needs human interaction and miss going out. I'm just thinking why not just go out when off work??

I don't miss my commute. I hate mindlessly driving everyday. I can work an hour of overtime everyday if I choose to and I still finish work earlier than when I was commuting.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't do typical work. Self employed landlord for furnished short term rental houses. If I'm doing any work at home, it's repairing a broken appliance that I brought home on a trailer. Fabricating something with a welder. Or doing some carpentry work (picture frames of nude paintings). Doing maintenance on lawn mowing equipment. Doing some marketing or promotional project. I studied finance in college, and that's the field with the least amount of work I do. I always looked down on the marketing students in college, and ironically that's what I'm doing now.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I don't do typical work. Self employed landlord for furnished short term rental houses. If I'm doing any work at home, it's repairing a broken appliance that I brought home on a trailer. Fabricating something with a welder. Or doing some carpentry work (picture frames of nude paintings). Doing maintenance on lawn mowing equipment. Doing some marketing or promotional project. I studied finance in college, and that's the field with the least amount of work I do. I always looked down on the marketing students in college, and ironically that's what I'm doing now.
    Whatchu mean? None of that stuff sounds like Marketing. All the marketing students mostly worked full-time at a restaurant like red lobster, and barely went to class to end up getting Bs.

That sounds more like hands on work that sounds interesting. Marketing as a school subject is brain dead and even the profs describe it as common sense.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AccountingMajor View Post
    Whatchu mean? None of that stuff sounds like Marketing. All the marketing students mostly worked full-time at a restaurant like red lobster, and barely went to class to end up getting Bs.

That sounds more like hands on work that sounds interesting. Marketing as a school subject is brain dead and even the profs describe it as common sense.
    It's basically getting refinery contractors to stay in my houses instead of checking in to the first motel they see when they come to town. If it's their first time coming to this town, they've already made plans to stay in a motel. They either make online reservations or they check into one of the 4 motels next to the refinery. 90% of the motel business comes from the refinery contractors. Getting them information about my housing before they get here is the hard part.

Getting repeat customers is as difficult to pour water out of a boot with the instructions printed on the bottom of the heel. Getting a first time customer takes 3M Talent. Mechanic, Magician, Mindreader. My finance classes don't help me with that. Psychology and marketing do.

This is my best online method: https://seks.craigslist.org/apa/d/co...203880051.html

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    It's basically getting refinery contractors to stay in my houses instead of checking in to the first motel they see when they come to town. If it's their first time coming to this town, they've already made plans to stay in a motel. They either make online reservations or they check into one of the 4 motels next to the refinery. 90% of the motel business comes from the refinery contractors. Getting them information about my housing before they get here is the hard part.

Getting repeat customers is as difficult to pour water out of a boot with the instructions printed on the bottom of the heel. Getting a first time customer takes 3M Talent. Mechanic, Magician, Mindreader. My finance classes don't help me with that. Psychology and marketing do.

This is my best online method: https://seks.craigslist.org/apa/d/co...203880051.html
    Seems more legit than some people do by just creating a blogspot and offer to sell **** then they hide the fact they are trying to get you into the Amazon affiliate program.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everything about it is just easy. But if you're in a competitive industry and your competitors are on the ground and you're stuck at home they will kick your ass
    Toxic Masculinity

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like it only because I'm in a consulting environment and this makes WFH extremely challenging. I'm on a project right now where I have no clue what's going on and am working with multiple workstreams. It's really tough to communicate with team members or get proper instruction in a purely remote environment where people are constantly distracted or in separate corners of the world. If I were in a more normal corporate job where I basically do the same **** everyday and/or just manage peoples' work, I'd be more open to WFH because it cuts down on commuting time, getting ready, etc.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's great honestly,

some things take a bit longer and I do miss my workstation a little bit but the time, commuting and money saved just makes things well worth it
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've had someone complain about WFH but they couldn't even articulate why.

We have to remember a lot of people are narcissists and/or extroverted and they simply don't have a lot going on outside of work.

It's life changing positive experience for me. Don't have to listen to Karen's complain about everything, the temp not being right, what other co-workers are doing, you name it and they'll complain about it. No more distractions at home.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My gf loved it for the first few months, but its driving her crazy now. Being cooped up n the house all day and night is definitely not for everyone. has pros and cons for sure though

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is good and bad.

I don't miss the 80 minute commute each way. That part I love. And dress has gotten really casual.

Most of the people I worked with are pretty cool, so I miss the regular interaction with them. Zoom meetings aren't the same. I do miss the set-up. My small apartment isn't really set up for room for an office, and working from a laptop at the kitchen table is not the same as a desk with a dual monitor set up so I can bounce between three different programs comparing X to Y and writing about the differences in Z. And it's just me. If I had to deal with another person here 24/7 we would probably drive each other bonkers.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't like it. Mostly because theres lockdown still in California. So there's nothing really to do after working except stay home.

wFH + no lockdowns would probably be better.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WFM sucks...especially as a manager with unproductive people.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers