Reply
Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305
Results 9,121 to 9,137 of 9137
  1. #9121
    Registered User SazabiBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Age: 30
    Posts: 8,334
    Rep Power: 30048
    SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SazabiBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Travis99 View Post
    I’ll probably just transfer 50% of my portfolio to those etf’s. I can’t seem to beat their performance.
    Most of my position is in ARKG. Invest $100,000 in this ETF and retire in 10 years
    Reply With Quote

  2. #9122
    Registered User Bavaria's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Canada
    Age: 30
    Posts: 810
    Rep Power: 1633
    Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000) Bavaria is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bavaria is offline
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    Will AMERICAN and canadian oil companies be affected by keystone XL ?
    Yes and no.

    With Transmountain + Line 3 expansions we currently have enough capacity for what we generate.

    However, with out new access to markets or increased capacity, this will stifle investments in Canadian projects. If they can't get the product out they won't build the projects.

    The days of oilsands mega-projects are over :'(
    Power Engineer Crew
    Tradie Life
    Reply With Quote

  3. #9123
    Registered User Destor's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Alberta, Canada
    Age: 35
    Posts: 13,383
    Rep Power: 72546
    Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Destor is offline
    Originally Posted by Bavaria View Post
    Yes and no.

    With Transmountain + Line 3 expansions we currently have enough capacity for what we generate.

    However, with out new access to markets or increased capacity, this will stifle investments in Canadian projects. If they can't get the product out they won't build the projects.

    The days of oilsands mega-projects are over :'(
    The developed world is trying to move away from fossil fuels regardless so it seems unlikely we'd need massive production increases unless heavy crude demand continues to grow in Asia, and then I think we'd want pipelines to tidewater instead of the US
    Reply With Quote

  4. #9124
    test the limits RobParks2M's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Posts: 9,025
    Rep Power: 56612
    RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RobParks2M is offline
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    repped as always.

    FWIW, after I got stuck with RKT for 6 months, I decided to stop trying to trade my way to success, and focus on what was far more interesting and entertaining for me which is options. And I have been appreciative of the knowledge you have shared with me since I began that journey. Would like to see more people post in here with their options plays, specifically managing the, etc, because I don't think my original idea for an options thread will come to fruition.

    For anyone curious, my 1/29 TSLA play can be viewed below. Disclaimer, I would not advise anyone else to handle a position like this...
    http://opcalc.com/lwc
    Nice! I'm guessing you bought the call a long time before the puts huh

    I'd post in the option thread though. I've got quite a few oil calls and CCIV calls. Sold a couple other things I posted ITT. Might de-clutter this thread a little bit.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"
    Reply With Quote

  5. #9125
    Platinum Travis99's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 7,096
    Rep Power: 37573
    Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Travis99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Travis99 is offline
    Originally Posted by SazabiBrah View Post
    Most of my position is in ARKG. Invest $100,000 in this ETF and retire in 10 years
    I only have 40k, I’m gonna have to improvise
    Reply With Quote

  6. #9126
    Registered User mikebadg3's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 4,995
    Rep Power: 29338
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mikebadg3 is offline
    What do you guys think about iron Condor strategy on something pretty boring like Home Depot or something
    v/r,

    mikebadg3
    Reply With Quote

  7. #9127
    Registered Abuser chino3's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 12,296
    Rep Power: 84916
    chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    chino3 is offline
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Nice! I'm guessing you bought the call a long time before the puts huh

    I'd post in the option thread though. I've got quite a few oil calls and CCIV calls. Sold a couple other things I posted ITT. Might de-clutter this thread a little bit.
    If I end up with more free time somewhere, I might just start it up then. Between work and German night classes, I just don't have much time to commit to anything extra...

    And yup, I opened the calls back in early december iirc, and thought the pump would die down. It kept growing lol. I actually sold puts 3 times along the way that all expired for full profit. I thought for sure the $800CSP would take care of the position, but nope! So added the $900 leg...
    "It won't get better, just different."
    Reply With Quote

  8. #9128
    Registered User TugOfPeace's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Posts: 6,357
    Rep Power: 33299
    TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TugOfPeace is online now
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    If I end up with more free time somewhere, I might just start it up then. Between work and German night classes, I just don't have much time to commit to anything extra...

    And yup, I opened the calls back in early december iirc, and thought the pump would die down. It kept growing lol. I actually sold puts 3 times along the way that all expired for full profit. I thought for sure the $800CSP would take care of the position, but nope! So added the $900 leg...
    I can understand if you don't want to answer, but what kind of money/career do you need/have to move to Vienna? I've been curious about moving to Europe as well but my profession isn't paid as well down there. I also don't have six figures saved up yet (hopefully by end of year).
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9129
    Registered Abuser chino3's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 12,296
    Rep Power: 84916
    chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    chino3 is offline
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I can understand if you don't want to answer, but what kind of money/career do you need/have to move to Vienna? I've been curious about moving to Europe as well but my profession isn't paid as well down there. I also don't have six figures saved up yet (hopefully by end of year).
    Oh both the wife and I would have to abandon our careers lol. I’m an asset manager and she’s an attorney. I have to be close to my clients assets as well as be available to assist with acquisitions. So that’s not realistic.

    Basically I’m trying to get enough passive income going to subsidize our lifestyle while pursuing labors of love. Specifically I want to open Jiu jitsu school and teach.

    Edit didn’t answer the question fully. I’m not totally sure about how much is needed, but we could probably get by on $50k usd annually and being frugal. But this doesn’t leave much room for us to pursue starting something up.
    Last edited by chino3; Yesterday at 07:33 PM.
    "It won't get better, just different."
    Reply With Quote

  10. #9130
    User Registered Carbonfibre's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: State / Province, Canada
    Posts: 10,533
    Rep Power: 31765
    Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carbonfibre is offline
    ^^^^^^^^^^

    having family that lives in Austria.

    $50K usd would not be enough. thats around $40K euros


    you would be renting at best. Vienna is expensive.

    maybe living outside Vienna possible.













    watching cavs vs nets.


    lmao Cavs arena is called Rocket Mortgages arena.


    so many RKT logo's
    Reply With Quote

  11. #9131
    Registered User TugOfPeace's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Posts: 6,357
    Rep Power: 33299
    TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TugOfPeace is online now
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Oh both the wife and I would have to abandon our careers lol. I’m an asset manager and she’s an attorney. I have to be close to my clients assets as well as be available to assist with acquisitions. So that’s not realistic.

    Basically I’m trying to get enough passive income going to subsidize our lifestyle while pursuing labors of love. Specifically I want to open Jiu jitsu school and teach.

    Edit didn’t answer the question fully. I’m not totally sure about how much is needed, but we could probably get by on $50k usd annually and being frugal. But this doesn’t leave much room for us to pursue starting something up.
    Intredasting. So basically retirement with some income generated from your passions and/or passive income. Only question now is, how old are you?

    I thought about retiring in 40s (I'm 32 now, not even married yet) but I think I'd get bored with nothing to work towards. Would be better to have some kind of business going like you though.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #9132
    Registered Abuser chino3's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 12,296
    Rep Power: 84916
    chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    chino3 is offline
    Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^

    having family that lives in Austria.

    $50K usd would not be enough. thats around $40K euros


    you would be renting at best. Vienna is expensive.

    maybe living outside Vienna possible.
    Salzburg is actually the dream. But I think I’d have better success in a BJJ gym in a bigger city. And yeah my guesstimate was based on renting since there isn’t chit for real estate websites to scope places for sale lol. But also that was purely passive income. Is your family from there or transplants?





    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Intredasting. So basically retirement with some income generated from your passions and/or passive income. Only question now is, how old are you?

    I thought about retiring in 40s (I'm 32 now, not even married yet) but I think I'd get bored with nothing to work towards. Would be better to have some kind of business going like you though.
    Kind of. Passive income just to allow us both to be able to live and pursue passion projects. The stuff we love is hard to make money with right off the bat. So we need padding to get us to that point.

    We’re both FAR from retirement age (I’m late 30’s and she’s 9 years younger)but that’s why I want to do it now. I don’t want to be an old fukk moving to another country and not being able to fully enjoy it like I could now or even in my 40’s. I’m kind of in the same boat as you in that I’m just not thrilled with my career. Look, it’s been great to me, but also taken me down some very toxic avenues, but my current gig is all things considered pretty fukkin great. My company loves me and my clients adore me. I can write my own story from here on out. But I don’t see myself doing this for the rest of my working life. I’m good at what I do, really good, but it’s not fun or rewarding.

    And yeah the thought of retirement and not doing anything sounds awful. That’s why you need a passion project! For me it’s Jiu jitsu

    I went down a deep existential spiral and realized we can’t waste our years working to live. We should be living to work. And for that to happen, your work needs to be something you love. This ain’t it lol
    Last edited by chino3; Yesterday at 08:29 PM.
    "It won't get better, just different."
    Reply With Quote

  13. #9133
    Registered User TugOfPeace's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Posts: 6,357
    Rep Power: 33299
    TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TugOfPeace is online now
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Kind of. Passive income just to allow us both to be able to live and pursue passion projects. The stuff we love is hard to make money with right off the bat. So we need padding to get us to that point.

    We’re both FAR from retirement age (I’m late 30’s and she’s 9 years younger)but that’s why I want to do it now. I don’t want to be an old fukk moving to another country and not being able to fully enjoy it like I could now or even in my 40’s. I’m kind of in the same boat as you in that I’m just not thrilled with my career. Look, it’s been great to me, but also taken me down some very toxic avenues, but my current gig is all things considered pretty fukkin great. My company loves me and my clients adore me. I can write my own story from here on out. But I don’t see myself doing this for the rest of my working life. I’m good at what I do, really good, but it’s not fun or rewarding.

    And yeah the thought of retirement and not doing anything sounds awful. That’s why you need a passion project! For me it’s Jiu jitsu

    I went down a deep existential spiral and realized we can’t waste our years working to live. We should be living to work. And for that to happen, your work needs to be something you love. This ain’t it lol
    Yea it's pretty rare for someone to wake up genuinely excited to go to work.. in most cases there's no.. deeper meaning if that makes sense. I found it more in the camaraderie with my coworkers and the ownership of running my own client. It's a chill job but the amount of times I feel like rage quitting or just don't even feel like working makes it a burden despite the income.

    If I could manage to save a million on my own between cash/retirement by early 40s, and upwards of two million with a spouse.. would be enough to start something abroad IMO. With investing/real estate on the side, shouldn't be impossible.

    I'm jelly of how you managed to marry someone 9 years younger. You definitely lucked out doing that before social media became a big thing I'm guessing lol. It's like finding a needle in a haystack now
    Reply With Quote

  14. #9134
    Registered User SolidPaul's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Posts: 908
    Rep Power: 6236
    SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidPaul is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SolidPaul is offline
    Anyone playing AMD earnings? Feel like the MMs were purposely crushing tech stocks for lower premiums and getting retail to panic sell only to scoop them back up. Down on infrastructure plays, but I bought them a year out.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #9135
    User Registered Carbonfibre's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: State / Province, Canada
    Posts: 10,533
    Rep Power: 31765
    Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carbonfibre is offline
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Salzburg is actually the dream. But I think I’d have better success in a BJJ gym in a bigger city. And yeah my guesstimate was based on renting since there isn’t chit for real estate websites to scope places for sale lol. But also that was purely passive income. Is your family from there or transplants?
    Nah they are from there.

    Everything in terms of price expect rent is okay. Food, internet etc. Hop in car drive 2-3 hours you in different country. Plus view is surreal, hiking, skiing. If you're talking Salzburg it would be liking living close to Rockies. Incredible views of Alps.

    But rent is hella expensive in Vienna. Tiny 2 bedroom 900 square feet apartment rent with utilities is around $3K euros.

    Originally Posted by SolidPaul View Post
    Anyone playing AMD earnings? Feel like the MMs were purposely crushing tech stocks for lower premiums and getting retail to panic sell only to scoop them back up. Down on infrastructure plays, but I bought them a year out.

    I am. $100 strike 2/19 probably 5-10 contracts. (Tbh AMD will probably need to hit big earnings to justify this market cap. pe is like 115ish.)

    There is nice volume on 1/29 100$ strike.

    Also gonna go for the double hit casino play.

    Buying Intel puts expiring this Friday.

    $55p are super cheap.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #9136
    Exalted Rajc's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts: 24,035
    Rep Power: 151465
    Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rajc is online now
    good morning plebs

    i know you guys hate money but why wont you just buy $BB ?

    okay let's put the money aspect aside, how about EV? does that tingle your balls ? what about PATENTS - for the nerds here

    that should make you salviate.. but if it doesn't then how about knowing that BB sued FB and they settled?

    stop being dumb donkeys, i've already lead you to the water - you just gotta drink it now boyos
    will all the exalted men please stand up and all be accounted for
    and if you don't give a phuck about a sloot, then hustle hard and hustle some more
    Reply With Quote

  17. #9137
    Exalted Rajc's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts: 24,035
    Rep Power: 151465
    Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rajc is online now
    Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    . Tiny 2 bedroom 900 square feet apartment rent with utilities is around $3K euros.
    bro austria is a peasant poverty country wtf u talking about 3k euros a month ? yes maybe if you want uber luxury in the city center JFL


    https://www.immowelt.at/expose/2ywq944

    literally first apartment i've found - 850 €

    if you filter "up to 1500€ a month" you will find 6355 results out of 7739 total within vienna

    https://www.immowelt.at/expose/2yrrx43

    ^ 10 minute walk from the inner city, brand new built (you will be the 1st person living there) and that for 1200€ / month - less than half of what you claimed
    will all the exalted men please stand up and all be accounted for
    and if you don't give a phuck about a sloot, then hustle hard and hustle some more
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts