Closed Thread
Page 318 of 399 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,540 of 11945
    hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Very fair points and I completely agree with her and I've posted about it. Very few will remain and they gotta have something that the competition doesn't.

And once the old world car makers do a complete turn they will burn 90% of the competition.

Nio has full government support. Tesla has manufacturing advantage head start. Canoo is trying to break the mold in several way.

The only 3 ev stocks I would consider holding.
    Yea, I remember reading your post about it. Nio and Tesla are pretty much 99% guaranteed in. I don't know too much about Canoo's skateboard platform, I can't really comment on it but the concept is very unique. And don't forget about Apple cars, might be the next big 3 in EV with several others. Also Lucid EV looks hnnnng

Originally Posted by Lb54TG View Post
    I might do 1k OTM calls on Thursday for the next 5 weeks until it moons again...
    risk 4k for potential 40k? fck it

if you did that the last 4 weeks you wouldve hit twice lmao
    I've browsed through reddit, social media, comments, it looks like everyone's slamming 1/29 115c on Monday hoping for another gamma squeeze within the week. I don't know what to do yet, IV will be off the charts Monday for sure though.

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikebadg3 View Post
    Gme bb amc pltr

All in that order in Friday and it lost some ground then kept pushing up

I'll do some lurking and see what the consensus is but the moves are looking like that

Ive got call orders placed and some puts to offset potential losses
    Palantir doesn't want people like you investing, GTFO.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ReyDelMundo View Post
    Think PLTR comes down to earth monday a little like the 26-28 range or just keeps mooning? I'm down to keep writing CSPs lmao
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Think PLTR comes down to earth monday a little like the 26-28 range or just keeps mooning? I'm down to keep writing CSPs lmao
    Moon? Try Mars.

I am the most convicted I have ever been on PLTR after last night. Alex Karp and Peter Thiel are going to be mosh pitting on the non-believers in February.

If the markets actually understood the leaked info on Apollo work, the stock would have gotten to $40 Friday.

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wake up on the wrong side of the bed shrimpie? Whats the matter? Miss out on Fridays gains?

I didnt know you speak for palantir

Moon? Try Mars.

I am the most convicted I have ever been on PLTR after last night. Alex Karp and Peter Thiel are going to be mosh pitting on the non-believers in February.

If the markets actually understood the leaked info on Apollo work, the stock would have gotten to $40 Friday.
    I would be highly skeptical of someone who shills so hard for any one stock based on principle alone and relies on shill terms as opposed to balance sheets graphs DD whitepapers etc.

Rookie, rule number one don't get attached to one particular stock for whatever reason
    Once a son of light, now a creature in the night

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed shrimpie? Whats the matter? Miss out on Fridays gains?

I didnt know you speak for palantir

I would be highly skeptical of someone who shills so hard for any one stock based on principle alone and relies on shill terms as opposed to balance sheets graphs DD whitepapers etc.

Rookie, rule number one don't get attached to one particular stock for whatever reason
    Isn't there some GM stock you should be buying?

Don't worry, I'm used to people that lack Tier One intelligence picking up what I'm putting down. It's like a secret code so the plebes don't catch on. Enjoy your Freshman level accounting course perspective on stocks. And Idk, there's a few people that have taken my advice that have made a lot of money over the past few months.

Dad, am I doing it right? LMAO.

https://imgur.com/I7lFQAP

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn't there some GM stock you should be buying?

Don't worry, I'm used to people that lack Tier One intelligence picking up what I'm putting down. It's like a secret code so the plebes don't catch on. Enjoy your Freshman level accounting course perspective on stocks.

Dad, am I doing it right? LMAO.

https://imgur.com/I7lFQAP
    You probably shouldn't troll or grief in this subsection. Leave it over at r&p bud, grown men are talking here. PLTR is not going up on why you think it is. If you've got something actually coherent to support your claims on PLTR by all means.

Anyway, it will probably see the same movement that we've seen from the other 3. Massive FOMO and an unpredictable selloff monday morning will lead to big movements either way. I've got straddle calls lined up on all of them.

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MotorCityCobra View Post
    GME is a unique case though. Its an undervalued company & a turnaround story. Investors are finally starting to notice. Short squeeze hasn't even started yet. GameStop is deeply undervalued compared to brick and mortar peers and massively undervalued compared to e-commerce companies. It is actually a solid long term hold and will grow considerably regardless of the short squeeze
    Bruh........

I probably don't even need to ask, you're probably already heavily positioned in GME, no?

Good luck with your long term GME goals my friend.

You probably shouldn't troll or grief in this subsection. Leave it over at r&p bud, grown men are talking here. PLTR is not going up on why you think it is. If you've got something actually coherent to support your claims on PLTR by all means.

Anyway, it will probably see the same movement that we've seen from the other 3. Massive FOMO and an unpredictable selloff monday morning will lead to big movements either way. I've got straddle calls lined up on all of them.
    No, you clearly don't know anything. Palantir is very unlikely to have a massive sell off and it certainly isn't going to lead to a "big movement" downwards. Even a novice at price action would understand that from Friday's chart.

Palantir is going up because Apollo upgrades went from 40,000 to 150,000 in 2 quarters which supports the thesis of second derivative growth. Those are actual quantitative numbers peasant. Your "analysis" is the one that literally has absolutely nothing behind it other than your personal poverty mindset sentiment.

Bro, you're the same guy who bummed out of the military early because you couldn't cut it and are struggling with community college math courses. "Grown Man" lol.

Do you even have funds to invest, shouldn't that be going towards monthly payments on an F-150 or rent you mortgageless layabout.

How about this, you sell the fuk out of 1/29 naked PLTR calls Monday morning to catch this supposed selloff Monday morning. Post positions.

CCIV is another big one too. playing both sides on merger or non

No, you clearly don't know anything. Palantir is very unlikely to have a massive sell off and it certainly isn't going to lead to a "big movement" downwards. Even a novice at price action would understand that from Friday's chart.

Palantir is going up because Apollo upgrades went from 40,000 to 150,000 in 2 quarters which supports the thesis of second derivative growth. Those are actual quantitative numbers peasant. Your "analysis" is the one that literally has absolutely nothing behind it other than your personal poverty mindset sentiment.

Bro, you're the same guy who bummed out of the military early because you couldn't cut it and are struggling with community college math courses. "Grown Man" lol.

Do you even have funds to invest, shouldn't that be going towards monthly payments on an F-150 or rent you mortgageless layabout.

How about this, you sell the fuk out of 1/29 naked PLTR calls Monday morning to catch this supposed selloff Monday morning. Post positions.
    what the phuck is the matter with you? get help dude

i never said there was going to be a selloff. I said there is going to be volatility.

You're better than this dude. you still have not provided any citations or source material/links to your claims either lol. Like I said man keep that stuff in R/P it will get you banned from here. and chill out. You're just making yourself look like a retard
    Last edited by mikebadg3; 01-24-2021 at 09:28 AM.

NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depositing $10k tomorrow. Will probably do something like 25% BQ, 25% EXPR, 25% AMD calls and 25% CCIV calls. YOLO

i never said there was going to be a selloff. I said there is going to be volatility.

You're better than this dude. you still have not provided any citations or source material/links to your claims either lol. Like I said man keep that stuff in R/P it will get you banned from here. and chill out. You're just making yourself look like a retard

Dissonance?

And Idk, I usually go directly to the source, for the source. If you're investing in Palantir and you think you know what's going on but you aren't following official releases from the company? Just lol. I didn't know we all needed gingerbread crumbs.

Source: https://investors.palantir.com/news-...1/default.aspx

Dissonance?

And Idk, I usually go directly to the source, for the source. If you're investing in Palantir and you think you know what's going on but you aren't following official releases from the company? Just lol. I didn't know we all needed gingerbread crumbs.

Source: https://investors.palantir.com/news-...1/default.aspx
    you forgot the part where i also said big movements either way.

thats what volatility means, large movements in either direction but you don't know which way. do you think what i had said in that quote implied i knew which direction it would go as a matter of fact? no.

ease up, why are you so upset someone is making money off PLTR and setting buffers in place to mitigate loss if it goes the opposite direction?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, that much pent up frustration can't be good for ya.

Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you guys think the FAANG stocks will react to the upcoming earnings?
    Registered Dietitian Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    I taste protein shakes for a living srs
    3x3 crew

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Apollo info is already out. Why is posting his account that is 300% up make him look retarded? Why not post bigger gains and really show him up? LOL
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoScrubz View Post
    Depositing $10k tomorrow. Will probably do something like 25% BQ, 25% EXPR, 25% AMD calls and 25% CCIV calls. YOLO
    CCIV should be interesting tomorrow. Some really big buys right at close on Friday trying to position for if there is news Monday pre market, if not we may see a big red dildo at 9:35.

Apollo info is already out. Why is posting his account that is 300% up make him look retarded? Why not post bigger gains and really show him up? LOL
    It would make my day to see everyone ITT stunt on me with gains that hulk mine. My crew operates on the mentality that kings mint other kings. Lift the entire squad up.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MotorCityCobra View Post
    GME is a unique case though. Its an undervalued company & a turnaround story. Investors are finally starting to notice. Short squeeze hasn't even started yet. GameStop is deeply undervalued compared to brick and mortar peers and massively undervalued compared to e-commerce companies. It is actually a solid long term hold and will grow considerably regardless of the short squeeze
    Lmao what!! Youre insane.

Underlued at 4 dollars maybe.

I hate to sound arrogant or whatever but does anybody else see this as a huge disconnect between reality and us retail investors?
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Also Lauren Friedman Stat joined the Board of Directors and she's hot. That can only be bullish. Semi Srs.

No, not that aspect of what he said makes him like that. The part where he went straight to ad hominem personal attacks when confronted on skepticism of optimism without source and how that came out of nowhere.

Done in Poor taste

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong dick measuring contest itt

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's times like these that I wish I had more capital to mess around with. PLTR demo day, CCIV DA announcement, all these short squeezes, earnings, etc.. should be a big week.

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hiyooo View Post
    Yea, I remember reading your post about it. Nio and Tesla are pretty much 99% guaranteed in. I don't know too much about Canoo's skateboard platform, I can't really comment on it but the concept is very unique. And don't forget about Apple cars, might be the next big 3 in EV with several others. Also Lucid EV looks hnnnng

I've browsed through reddit, social media, comments, it looks like everyone's slamming 1/29 115c on Monday hoping for another gamma squeeze within the week. I don't know what to do yet, IV will be off the charts Monday for sure though.
    Within the week? Yikes idk bout that. I would do 2 weeks out if anything. Or thursday OTM.

Originally Posted by Heaney View Post
    CCIV should be interesting tomorrow. Some really big buys right at close on Friday trying to position for if there is news Monday pre market, if not we may see a big red dildo at 9:35.

Hope I can slide in on dip
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Lmao what!! Youre insane.

Underlued at 4 dollars maybe.

I hate to sound arrogant or whatever but does anybody else see this as a huge disconnect between reality and us retail investors?
    4B Mcap.

Compare maybe like Ulta that has 16B. Ulta also has huge competitors and online retailers like Amazon Sephora and Etsy too.

So for gaming, a transition from GameStop brick and mortar with online services will allow them to go big.
    Idk why ppl can’t see this possibility.
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    Strong dick measuring contest itt
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    what happens to $BB tomorrow boyos ?
    Either Mars or the icarus treatment

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000) NoScrubz is just really nice. (+1000)
    It would make my day to see everyone ITT stunt on me with gains that hulk mine. My crew operates on the mentality that kings mint other kings. Lift the entire squad up.
    Bout 350 aaayyy. PLTR/CCIV Crew

Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoScrubz View Post
    Bout 350 aaayyy. PLTR/CCIV Crew

CCIV Crew here too, God damn Questrade doesn't update their graphs until the month after but I think I'm well over 400% now after Friday's moon hobby.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can some1 explain me how the fuk GME imploded?

Closed Thread
Page 318 of 399 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast