daddyeatwings is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Serious help needed!

Im frggin 17 years old. 5'7 heght and i have 30 percent body fat with pear sized body. i just hate my body shape and my metabolism. im currently following a Diet but i think im in need for more help. Like because i need proper help for how much intake, how much carbs intake, etc. Could someone please help me?

Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daddyeatwings View Post
    Im frggin 17 years old. 5'7 heght and i have 30 percent body fat with pear sized body. i just hate my body shape and my metabolism. im currently following a Diet but i think im in need for more help. Like because i need proper help for how much intake, how much carbs intake, etc. Could someone please help me?
    No matter what your genetics are you will always lose weight by being in a calorie deficit. If you were stranded on an island without food you wouldn't be able to go much longer than anyone else would.

Work out your TDEE from a calculator, start lifting heavy and track your calories/protein. People say track your carbs/fats too but I don't do that and I lose fat just fine. People sometimes say that beginner lifters can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time however at 30% bodyfat I'm not sure it's a risk you want to take.

Subtract 500 calories from your TDEE and eat at that. By being in a deficit of 500 calories you'll be losing 1lb of fat a week as a lb of fat has 3500 cals. Lift heavy and make sure you get enough protein for your bodyweight(I'd say 165g is a good start). The hardest part is sticking to it and tracking the calories, however it becomes habit after a few weeks and you can have a sound mind knowing you've gone over your calorie limit.
    5'9 180lbs/82k

Bench - 70kg/154lb

Squat - 105kg/231lb

Deadlift - 145kg/320lb