Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    please tell me you're not defending MSM..

please tell me you're not that stupid
    I love rhetorical questions.

And for anyone to claim that Fox is one sided is asinine, this network employs Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Marie Harf, etc. Watch some shows and you will hear right wing pundits actually defend the left and will not call for ridiculous boycotts. Everyone thinks Fox is 100% Tucker or Hannity and they are so damn wrong.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    please tell me you're not defending MSM..

please tell me you're not that stupid
    Let's just say I'm defending the first amendment, which some seem to have completely forgotten about in their rush to distort the 2nd.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Let's just say I'm defending the first amendment, which some seem to have completely forgotten about in their rush to distort the 2nd.
    Without the 2nd amendment we wouldn't have a 1st.
    And the 1st isn't about free speech for everyone, its about allowing citizens to speak out against tyrannical government.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Without the 2nd amendment we wouldn't have a 1st.
    And the 1st isn't about free speech for everyone, its about allowing citizens to speak out against tyrannical government.
    If you actually read the first amendment, it specifically protects the press, not just free speech.

In fact, the First amendment protects a large number of the activities that authoritarians in governments and their cheerleaders want to curtail:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And I wish what you said about the 2nd amendment was true. In theory it should be, and maybe it was back when the weapons owned by private citizens were the equivalent to those used by the military. That's most likely why the Second Amendment also specified that the right existed in the context of "A well regulated militia". People seem to forget that phrase nowdays.

But sorry, your hunting rifle, or even your AK-47, will not protect you against armored trucks and grenade launchers, and you won't find any court in the land that allows you as a private citizen to keep and bear battle tanks and F-35s. You're going to have to find a better method to preserve your freedom of speech, or even your right to own handguns, and you aren't going to help your cause at all by trying to limit the freedom of the press.

Whether you call it the MSM or something else, whether it's your favorite media or your most hated outlet, the press has ALWAYS engaged in controversial reporting and "fake news", on both sides, ever since before the beginning of the Republic. The founders realized it was worth keeping anyway. Even when it printed reports they hated.

It's not "the enemy of the people", it's the voice of the people.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    In fact, the First amendment protects a large number of the activities that authoritarians in governments and their cheerleaders want to curtail:

[i]Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

But sorry, your hunting rifle, or even your AK-47, will not protect you against armored trucks and grenade launchers, and you won't find any court in the land that allows you as a private citizen to keep and bear battle tanks and F-35s.
    In this case it's companies such as Twitter and FB who are using their platforms to deny people the right to see what the press is publishing & unfortunately a lot of people get all of their news / info from those 2 platforms.

In regards to tanks it's not illegal to own one, all you need is the $$ and pay the appropriate taxes and the government doesn't care. F-35's I don't know about but older versions of military planes such as the P51 Mustang can be civilian owned but I haven't checked into something like an A10 Warthog or Apache seeing as how you would need to be daddy warbucks to operate one.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love rhetorical questions.

And for anyone to claim that Fox is one sided is asinine, this network employs Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Marie Harf, etc. Watch some shows and you will hear right wing pundits actually defend the left and will not call for ridiculous boycotts. Everyone thinks Fox is 100% Tucker or Hannity and they are so damn wrong.

This is so true, but since El refuses to watch, he will won’t know.

I myself tend to watch fox thinking I’ll forget about idiots on the left, then Juan Williams speaks along with the stupid hippy girl with the high whiny voice, and then I go fuking crazy punch things and wrecking my house, my wife as left already and took the dogs due to my behavior.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I myself tend to watch fox thinking I’ll forget about idiots on the left, then Juan Williams speaks along with the stupid hippy girl with the high whiny voice, and then I go fuking crazy punch things and wrecking my house, my wife as left already and took the dogs due to my behavior.
    You should get some help.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Twitter and FB are private companies and certainty not the only place to get info. If one doesn't like the way they run that business vote by leaving. I thought we wanted private businesses to be able choose how they run their businesses or is that only when one agrees?

Sure you can own those things except they are not equipped as weapons of war any longer.
    There is more to the FB / Twitter deal as they are supposed to be impartial due to regulations but acting as they do and only imposing their censorship on the right is a violation and they are being investigated and ultimately could be broken up...won't happen but it is a possibility.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys, the wife came back..,..

To take the bird.

I hope she got the windows up, the bird repeats my comments, it’s a racist bird!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is more to the FB / Twitter deal as they are supposed to be impartial due to regulations but acting as they do and only imposing their censorship on the right is a violation and they are being investigated and ultimately could be broken up...won't happen but it is a possibility.
    If I didn't trade stocks I would think FB wasn't even a thing. Somehow they generate a crap ton of ad money. I don't know how I feel about their "censorship". One one hand, like you said before a bunch of people get their info from them, so I'm cool w/ some fact checking (like the Holocaust deniers). On the other hand I dislike banning people like Alex Jones. Sure I think hes batshti crazy but deplatforming someone doesn't work.

Break them up though. Then everyone can have their own little echo chamber.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I hope you're only kidding, but if not, flip that negative energy into something positive with some iron therapy. Lift yourself out of that $hit, brother.

and for what it's worth, real men know when they need help. Except when it comes to directions. We'll find the place in due time.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I hope you're only kidding, but if not, flip that negative energy into something positive with some iron therapy. Lift yourself out of that $hit, brother.

and for what it's worth, real men know when they need help. Except when it comes to directions. We'll find the place in due time.

Fuk, went out ate several dozen raw oysters and drank whiskey, I can barley walk because I fuked up a Dead Lift but fuk it I love it. I went to piss and Lurch was in the stalk making fart noises mofo had a 15” foot, glad we had masks on, FUK IT !!!!!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Turn off the TV, go fishing and throw your phone in the water. This political bullsh!t isn't worth any aggravation and never worth damaging your property over. Good Luck!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I’ve read the Mueller report. It seems pretty clear Russia was trying to interfere in our election.
    Of course they were. Their intelligence services would be derelict if they did not.

Every country on earth with the capacity to do so attempts to influence other countries elections.

The US government has several agencies dedicated to exactly that. Why do people pretend that this is some huge scandal?
    Last edited by eomrat; 10-18-2020 at 07:38 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Turn off the TV, go fishing and throw your phone in the water. This political bullsh!t isn't worth any aggravation and never worth damaging your property over. Good Luck!
    It's the boozing.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Of course they were. Their intelligence services would be derelict if they did not.

Every country on earth with the capacity to do so attempts to influence other countries elections.

The US government has several agencies dedicated to exactly that. Why do people pretend that this is some huge scandal?
    I'm astonished that the above even needs stating -- it should be patently obviously to anyone with half a ounce of cynicism. Eomrat on spread

Also Russia are the absolute masters of that game, if you need to ask why they have the skills look at Vladimir Putin's background.

Edit: if you want to understand Putin and his background read this... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32066222

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    It's the boozing.

WTF do you know?

Hell, I don’t even have politics on when I’m having a couple drinks.

I haven’t touched any alcohol except last night, I needed some for my back and I was very relaxed, wasn’t angry just in pain, but I like pain.

I was up most of the night stretching and now I can walk pretty good, seems like just intense sorness on the sides now, the pain was in the middle yesterday and I could not hyper extend.

I sat and ate oysters and drank, when I got up I was walking like Ronnie Coleman.

Btw I’m having fun with the wife take, Lurches BS monitor should of went off on a that, lol

I do tend throw f bombs at the tv and wife says shut up and get on blood pressure meds or get checked, lol

But I do feel like punching when I hear the dem voices!!!!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF do you know?
    What alcohol does.

Punch yourself in the face. You'll get over the urge quickly.

WTF do you know?

Hell, I don’t even have politics on when I’m having a couple drinks.

I haven’t touched any alcohol except last night, I needed some for my back and I was very relaxed, wasn’t angry just in pain, but I like pain.

I was up most of the night stretching and now I can walk pretty good, seems like just intense sorness on the sides now, the pain was in the middle yesterday and I could not hyper extend.

I sat and ate oysters and drank, when I got up I was walking like Ronnie Coleman.

Btw I’m having fun with the wife take, Lurches BS monitor should of went off on a that, lol

I do tend throw f bombs at the tv and wife says shut up and get on blood pressure meds or get checked, lol

THC so much better than booze. Try it.
    ☻/
    /▌

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fact

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So true. Whenever I'm feeling stressed, I throw on "Waterfalls" and within seconds I'm grooving to the beat and my troubles evaporate.

Although that's the only song from THC I know. Therefore, I'd recommend also trying En Vogue and/or Destiny's Child.

So true. Whenever I'm feeling stressed, I throw on "Waterfalls" and within seconds I'm grooving to the beat and my troubles evaporate.

Although that's the only song from THC I know. Therefore, I'd recommend also trying En Vogue and/or Destiny's Child.
    RIP Left Eye.
    ☻/
    /▌

RIP Left Eye.
    W3rd. I was gonna add that, but remembering bummed me out and I wanted to keep the vibe upbeat.

Lisa was super-talented and taken too soon.

LOL, I did that everyday back in high school, I totally regret it, hell I even lost motivation to play my guitar on that garbage.

I feel much better now, it was 24 hours of pain, now I can move around. The alcohol is out of my system, THC would be in my system for 30 days, not good.

LOL, I did that everyday back in high school, I totally regret it, hell I even lost motivation to play my guitar on that garbage.

I feel much better now, it was 24 hours of pain, now I can move around. The alcohol is out of my system, THC would be in my system for 30 days, not good.
    Dude, like America's Space Program, hydroponic cannabis technology has evolved dramatically since the 70's.

The hybrid strains available now are not like the skunk weed you and your dip$hit buddies were smoking behind the gym back in the day.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think he's mid 40s so his high school would have been before skunk became the standard, back when we had ordinary bud and told tales of Moroccan red. This takes me back to watching Cheech and Chongs up in smoke. Haven't seen it in years but I think it won't be as good as I remember, if I watch it now.

Don, you've got an additive personality so you need to focus it positively. I love a drink myself but you need to Stop the drinking, it's not helping your life here.

When things start to unravel it can all go to sh!t really quickly and get out of control at an accelerating rate. If other people are saying your behaviour is so erratic it's a problem, even if you don't (yet) see it yourself, Now's the time to get a grip before everything fks up.

Get a punchbag (and bag mits) in your basement, watch Rocky 1 and punch some stress away

Dude, like America's Space Program, hydroponic cannabis technology has evolved dramatically since the 70's.

The hybrid strains available now are not like the skunk weed you and your dip$hit buddies were smoking behind the gym back in the day.

I don't want to smoke anything.

Also I'm smart enough to know the whiskey didn't do anything for my back, it just tastes good after a workout. The constant stretching and neck bridging worked wonders.

I don't give two crap about weed. I'm very close to someone who's got the "card", I respect that this person more cause they admit they just likes to "get high", they don't use it thinking it's life changing, it's only a temp bandaide if you think it does miracles.

My high is fuking my body up at the gym hitting PRs, the DOMS is MY HIGH, the alcohol is just a reward of that work, I don't like feeling buzzed up, it just tastes good after training.

If I don't train, I don't want to drink, fuking simple. Some like to smoke pot before or after training, maybe for the same reasons, if so I respect that attitude more, but if you NEED to get high it to train, than I'd work on that.

Booze and Pot is all vices, Booze is my vice. Pot is yours, a vice is a vice. I've done both, I choose booze any day, it goes well with raw oysters, training and eating like a strongman.

I don't smoke it I eat it.
    ☻/
    /▌

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't smoke it I eat it.
    Text incoming. Some hippie gave me that recipe for gummies.

You can consume by drinking it too