lokicole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Can I reduce my hip size at actual bone

I am a 16 year old and I am muscular for my age with a low body fat percentage but I have large hips down to the bone which is visible and I heard that you can wear a decently tight belt around your hips while you sleep every night and that I could reduce the hip bone size by a around a millimetre a week. I have seen similar question for 30+ Year olds ask if they could do this but it is replied with that your bones would need to be that of someone youth that sill has growing bone that could change and since i am 16 and not the age of Bone maturation is it possible for me to do this?

I have built good lats, chest and shoulders and continue to this day to do so but still want a smaller hip bone

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    That sounds like a terrible idea. You could end up with deformed growth. Look up what used to happen to Chinese women who engaged in foot binding...

You will grow into your body, you will also stop obsessing about tiny details that nobody else can see once you stop looking in the mirror too much.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    That sounds like a terrible idea. You could end up with deformed growth. Look up what used to happen to Chinese women who engaged in foot binding...

You will grow into your body, you will also stop obsessing about tiny details that nobody else can see once you stop looking in the mirror too much.
    You don't find this sexy?

But yeah, let your body grow.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    You don't find this sexy?

But yeah, let your body grow.
    surely you could grow a good 5 inches if you hung weights from your feet and hung off a bar for a few years if bones can reshape like this?
    545 squat
    poverty bench
    607 deadlift
    what is OHP

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ADunn0MOTW View Post
    surely you could grow a good 5 inches if you hung weights from your feet and hung off a bar for a few years if bones can reshape like this?
    Those feet were bound 24/7. Hanging from a doorway for a couple of minutes isn't really the same thing.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those feet were bound 24/7. Hanging from a doorway for a couple of minutes isn't really the same thing.
    ugh and point shoes gave my arthritis I can’t imagine how bad their joints are.

Op this is a dumb idea it won’t work
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He said he'd hang for a few years

Somehow
    No sig crew