skatescene is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question [Q]: how to slim down muscular quads?

I'm a 14 (15 next month) guy and my quads have been pretty muscular for about a year and a half now. The same goes for my calves and I think it's due to my genes. It's progressively getting harder and harder to find fitting jeans and since I'm only about 5'5 it makes me look a bit disproportionate compared to my upper body/waist. Is there any way to either slim or get my legs more defined/cut while keeping the strength? Any advice is greatly appreciated and here are some pics:
    Attached Images

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its genetics bro be proud

A great man once said. .

Like I said ... you have the lower body, and you have no upper body, you got a problem, you got a problem building ... wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you have the upper body you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

skatescene is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Its genetics bro be proud

A great man once said. .

Like I said ... you have the lower body, and you have no upper body, you got a problem, you got a problem building ... wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you have the upper body you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs.
    so just disregard the fact my jeans bust? i gotta do *something* to get my legs a bit thinner

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Make your upper body bigger. Nobody here is going to tell you ways to make yourself smaller.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skatescene View Post
    so just disregard the fact my jeans bust? i gotta do *something* to get my legs a bit thinner
    Wear jeans that stretch.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Essent...c11&th=1&psc=1
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

samsmith10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the thips guys this helped a lot..

Registered User neuralfusion011's Avatar
    neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neuralfusion011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by samsmith10 View Post
    thanks for the thips guys this helped a lot..
    I'd reccomend getting bigger pants or pants that are looser on the legs while same waist size. There are so many benefits to having larger stronger legs that I would never reccomend "cutting" muscle off them. If you are dead set on losing leg muscle you could just do a ton of cycling and stop doing leg lifting but i'd really hate for you to do that...

bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Broddy,

Stop being a dumb 14 year old. You will get taller my man, the rest of ya body will fill out and the schools gon be mirin'. Don't do, whatever you are gonna try to do! Accept the gains brother. Leg genetics? You got em my boy congrats!!!!
    Who cares you cant wear skinny jeans. There for skinny ****s anyways

Your gonna be good man. Just never, never go full retard