schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How often do you guys change programs?

Just curious.

I know a lot of dudes who will switch between a PPLPPL split and 3 Day 5x5 every now and then.
    balls

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I switch rarely, usually only when some external event interrupts, or when an existing program has clearly run it's course.

I'm currently settling down to an inventory of 3 or 4 different programs, which I can rotate between as appropriate. It may not be optimal, but it keeps things simple and fun.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back in my bro days I’d switch all the time to shock and electrocute the muscle.
    Since 2013ish I did 5/3/1 for a good year, switched to lpp for 6 months, then upper lowers for 5 years. Now I’m on month 7 of fierce 5 lulpp. Going back to upper lower in a few months and staying with it.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually make smaller changes to a given program rather than switch programs entirely.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I pretty much stick to the same progressive program but change the weekly frequency depending on my time available. Weekly volume stays about the same. I've got a $2000 quoted carpentry job to do by myself, and some plumbing issues at another rental house that are my priorities right now.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Every mesocycle.

Depends what you mean by a change however. Changing the 'split' could be viewed as a frequency change. Rotating exercise variants in and out happens after each one has run its course.

Usually there is no reason to make a wholesale change, just evolve it over time in response to results.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends what you mean really, is a meso a program? does changing 1 or 2 variables mean a change of program or is it simply tweaking the existing ongoing plan.

Depending what you mean exactly I could say I change every micro, meso or macro.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) schoolstrength will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    It depends what you mean really, is a meso a program? does changing 1 or 2 variables mean a change of program or is it simply tweaking the existing ongoing plan.

Depending what you mean exactly I could say I change every micro, meso or macro.
    The main reason I asked is because I noticed a lot of people usually switch certain exercises out or change their isolations instead of completely changing programs (new frequency and/or volume), so I wanted to see what the BB forum members are doing.
    balls

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schoolstrength View Post
    The main reason I asked is because I noticed a lot of people usually switch certain exercises out or change their isolations instead of completely changing programs (new frequency and/or volume), so I wanted to see what the BB forum members are doing.
    yeah Iso's change all the time, assistance maybe ever meso (3-5 weeks ish), volume potentially every meso.
    Frequency almost never
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The example in your op gave a different impression of the question you're asking.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    The example in your op gave a different impression of the question you're asking.
    Thank you for contributing nothing.
    balls

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for contributing nothing.
    Hard to know how to contribute if you're not clear about changing exercises or changing programs. That matters.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Hard to know how to contribute if you're not clear about changing exercises or changing programs. That matters.
    There is no right answer I'm looking for, just said what the main reason for me posting was. Any input is worth looking at regardless if it was off-topic or not.
    balls

Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taatz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    started with push/pull and now 6 years later still doing same