SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Spooky giveaway πŸ’ͺ🏼😈

RULES:

US ONLY
    18+
    GREENZ
    REPS WELCOME
    Attached Images
    BODYBUILDING.COM AMBASSADOR

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a long list, but this one's a doozy...........

Ok, so Im Messican and my family is very into spirits and ghosts and demons what not...... (I think that was the norm back in the day) so we have always had a lot of stuff happen to us but this one is from when I was like 10-12 years old.

I grew up in the hood in Mexico with my grandmother. I think at this point I had moved back with my mom, but over the summer I would go back to my grandmothers.... anyway, it was a small neighborhood where I knew everyone and you could be out at night without a care in the world. We had a local grocery store there that had a couple arcade games and drinks and what not so I would go there all the time to hang out (smoked my 1st cig from leaves from a local tree there, 1st drink etc.) anyways one night i had spent all my money and started heading home when I ran into a guy who looked "American" like me (lighter skin, light eyes, etc) and started talking to him in English.... turns out he wasn't American at all, just had the same curse as me. From there we just started talking, Im going to guess he looked to be about 16-18... anyways I walked over to his house which was a couple of blocks over and we just hung out in his front yard and talked about nothing much. We then heard a yell from in the house which I couldn't make out but he said his mom needed milk so we walked back to the store to buy milk. On the way to the store, we have to pass by my Grandmother's house and I was on the far side of him and he was on the closest side to the street (it's an important detail) so we get close to the store, he stops and gives me money to buy the milk which I do not thinking anything of it and go in and buy the milk for him and we start walking back, we get to my Grandma's house I run across the street and go in for the night. When I make it in my Grandmother and older sister asked who I was talking to, I replied "my friend, you didnt see him?" to which they replied "no, we just saw you looking up talking" So I tell them I went to his house and hung out and that I bought milk for him etc etc. My grandmother asks where he lived and i told her to which she said "there arent any houses on that lot" I thought she was kidding... until the next day I went over to where the house was supposed to be, it was an empty lot with a bunch of trash dumped there...........

Told ya it was long.
    Last edited by Iluvmud; 10-13-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for support
    Should be some fun entries to read
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for support. Love the Stack I love from the one giveaway he did!
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: Upper / Low

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Favorite time of the year.. interesting to hear everyones stories.

I live 30 minutes away from a place called Loon Lake MN, The home of the band Megadeth. They have a song called Mary Jane who is a witch from one of the graves. Theres tales like if you jump over the graves youll get bad luck that night or if you decimate, or piss on a grave you'll get harm or possible death. Some of my friends have gotten in car accidents after "messing" around there, breaking bones, etc. afterwards.

They now have Mary Jane and some head stones in a museum so people wouldn't keep messing with them

Theres other stories about how people go there and spooky things when you do get there like your vehicle shutting off randomly. mist, noises, lights, etc. I;ve found random shoes, /backpacks on the fence, wallets, etc.... I was thinking, why would you leave that stuff around??

When I went camping there last summer, of course full moon, away from the cemetery, there were noises and not many people at the site but I'd see full bodied people staring a few camp sites away... where no one was camping, then of course you don't see them.

Many stories from there but that is my most recent. Look it up! you'll get a thrill for sure.

BONUS:

I was in another town in MN, a couple nights before halloween, last year and drove by a insane asylum, haunted, and could see ghost like figures starting out of the window, lights off, and people walking towards my car.
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I got married and had kids πŸ˜…

I’m in for support.
    My β€œtraining log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for support!
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not β€œparanormal” per say.... but I was a missionary in South America and there was this guy who broke his leg, went to a witch doctor and was healed. But he told us he had evil thoughts all the time and wasp β€œpossessed”. We gave him a blessing and his leg was broken again, but he said he felt clean. Kinda wild experience
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was a kid, my dad traveled to Trinidad and Tobago on business. There was a ouji board , a couple kept finding there bed full of blood. One night their house burnt down. Thats about all I know and, or remember. Something about a voodoo doll as well
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by avionsuelp View Post
    I live 30 minutes away from a place called Loon Lake MN
    I didn't know you were a MN bro too!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    I didn't know you were a MN bro too!
    Same to you man, thats awesome! I was born in MN but live in Iowa now, 30 mins south of the lake. Every once in a while I find my self all over the state!
    PM for custom art inquiry's, examples on my page.

Workout log with recipes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166481491

SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwollenBeast27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loving the stories! Keep them coming....2 WINNERS FRIDAY!!

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Member of the house of El hdansjr's Avatar
    hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’ll try to keep this short:
    When I was 17 years old I was the president of my church’s youth group. My buddy (also in this group) and I went on a weeklong trip to the beach. We knew we had a scheduled meeting the evening we got back from the trip at 6 pm at church with the youth group.

So, we go on the trip and return and we both ride over to the church from my place. There’s not a soul in the parking lot...we didn’t care we thought we had just gotten there before everyone else. We go inside, I had a key to the church for youth group purposes(small town Virginia), and sit in the first room straight ahead, not the sanctuary...we never would go in there normally. So we shoot the **** about the beach and then we hear a knock in the hallway on the door to the second floor. We both figure it was our friend Justin screwing with us so we run to the door, but there was no one there when we opened it. Well, at this time we turn around and our papers and books were moved off of the table where we left them onto the floor in that room.

So we again figure our friends are screwing with us so we walk the church hallway(it made a square around the inner classrooms) both going in opposite directions. We meet back at the door that we originally heard the knocking at. We didn’t find our friends...so we are like wtf. Then the door handle shook (we both saw this), we thought our friends were legit a step ahead of us, so we throw the door open and there’s no one.

We closed the door and turn to walk into the room we were first in and our books, paper and bibles were stacked in the goddamn hallway! We ran outside and were confused/scared. As we are sitting in the parking lot our pastor pulls in and is like β€œwhat are you doing here”, β€œare you helping tonight”? We explained that we just got back from the beach (1998 so cellphones weren’t big and we live in hick VA so no one used internet) and we just came for the meeting. Our pastor freaks out finding out we went inside but we are like β€œit’s no big. deal we just sat there.” He then tells us that β€œold man what’s-his-name” died that week, he was laying in the sanctuary and family night was in an hour.....we had no clue. The pastor tells us to stay outside, He goes in and comes out PISSED because he found our papers, Books and bibles in the sanctuary thinking we lied to him! We got the **** outta there.... No clue if someone was ****ing with us...none of our friends ever acknowledged it. I know what I saw...my buddy who I still hang out with monthly will not discuss it even if I bring it up around Halloween. I know this sounds made up, I still cannot explain it 23 years later.
    Any information I give you is just that, information; it is not the permission to take any supplement or partake in any illegal activity.

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to be a bit of a partier back in my teenage years....

There is a cemetery in the town I grew up in that is always on the most haunted places of Michigan list. Well some buddies and myself ate a bag of mushrooms, then went walking around the cemetery for a few hours hoping to have some experiences but nothing came about. Would of been epic had something had happened but we weren't so lucky.

I have 3 girls (soon to be 4) and they are all beautiful. That's about as paranormal as it gets. My ugly ass can make adorable kids... Must be from my wife's genes!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    heres another one, as a kid maybe eight years old, at my barbers, my dad took me to , as a kid, Mario, the barber was cutting my dads hair, and I was in the other part of the barbershop, it was maybe eight at night, and I was flipping the Tv and came across either a tv show or movie about flys if i remember right, that was so scary, it felt real. I was immobilized by fear for a bit and scared to move, just scared

My dad finally came out of the backroom and the feeling went away
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Originally Posted by hdansjr View Post
    I’ll try to keep this short:
    When I was 17 years old I was the president of my church’s youth group. My buddy (also in this group) and I went on a weeklong trip to the beach. We knew we had a scheduled meeting the evening we got back from the trip at 6 pm at church with the youth group.

So, we go on the trip and return and we both ride over to the church from my place. There’s not a soul in the parking lot...we didn’t care we thought we had just gotten there before everyone else. We go inside, I had a key to the church for youth group purposes(small town Virginia), and sit in the first room straight ahead, not the sanctuary...we never would go in there normally. So we shoot the **** about the beach and then we hear a knock in the hallway on the door to the second floor. We both figure it was our friend Justin screwing with us so we run to the door, but there was no one there when we opened it. Well, at this time we turn around and our papers and books were moved off of the table where we left them onto the floor in that room.

So we again figure our friends are screwing with us so we walk the church hallway(it made a square around the inner classrooms) both going in opposite directions. We meet back at the door that we originally heard the knocking at. We didn’t find our friends...so we are like wtf. Then the door handle shook (we both saw this), we thought our friends were legit a step ahead of us, so we throw the door open and there’s no one.

We closed the door and turn to walk into the room we were first in and our books, paper and bibles were stacked in the goddamn hallway! We ran outside and were confused/scared. As we are sitting in the parking lot our pastor pulls in and is like β€œwhat are you doing here”, β€œare you helping tonight”? We explained that we just got back from the beach (1998 so cellphones weren’t big and we live in hick VA so no one used internet) and we just came for the meeting. Our pastor freaks out finding out we went inside but we are like β€œit’s no big. deal we just sat there.” He then tells us that β€œold man what’s-his-name” died that week, he was laying in the sanctuary and family night was in an hour.....we had no clue. The pastor tells us to stay outside, He goes in and comes out PISSED because he found our papers, Books and bibles in the sanctuary thinking we lied to him! We got the **** outta there.... No clue if someone was ****ing with us...none of our friends ever acknowledged it. I know what I saw...my buddy who I still hang out with monthly will not discuss it even if I bring it up around Halloween. I know this sounds made up, I still cannot explain it 23 years later.
    Winner 1 send info! Thanks for sharing ν ½νΈ³

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    I used to be a bit of a partier back in my teenage years....

There is a cemetery in the town I grew up in that is always on the most haunted places of Michigan list. Well some buddies and myself ate a bag of mushrooms, then went walking around the cemetery for a few hours hoping to have some experiences but nothing came about. Would of been epic had something had happened but we weren't so lucky.

I have 3 girls (soon to be 4) and they are all beautiful. That's about as paranormal as it gets. My ugly ass can make adorable kids... Must be from my wife's genes!

Lol winner 2 send info!!

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

Thanks for sharing your stories!!! New giveaway coming next week

EVL Nutrition LEAD REP

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats Winners!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grats guys!!!!!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My uncle Tony gave me a braves world series lighter when I was 7. He died the next year in March. A year later, I'd have been 9 at the time, I was out in the woods because my parents were fighting and I was just playing in the cow pasture. And I was mad because my dad was being an ass. And I threw that light off into the woods out in the middle of nowhere.

Go home...

I can't remember if it was the next day or a couple days later, but that lighter was on my desk where I did my homework. My uncle's room he died in was right next to mine. Not real sure how this could be explain in any other way but it happened.

Just read thread and saw winners already announced. Congrats
    Last edited by Motiviert; 10-16-2020 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Edit

Member of the house of El hdansjr's Avatar
    hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hdansjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, thanks so much....pm sent with info!
    Any information I give you is just that, information; it is not the permission to take any supplement or partake in any illegal activity.

congrats winners

Thanks for these promos SwollenBeast27

Online coaching avilable

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I missed this one
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard