polojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feature request- Easy access to exercise history at all points.

I think when an exercise is part of a “Set” we lose the ability to easily see the history for it (or add/view notes).
    Proposed solutions
    1- Pre-populate the weight to use for the current exercise based on the last entry in the history.
    Or
    2- Make the “History” link always available from every exercise view.
    My current work around is taking a screen shot of the previous weeks workout history and referring to that. Adds a lot of friction to the whole thing.

derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekneighbors is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by polojohn View Post
    I think when an exercise is part of a “Set” we lose the ability to easily see the history for it (or add/view notes).
    Proposed solutions
    1- Pre-populate the weight to use for the current exercise based on the last entry in the history.
    Or
    2- Make the “History” link always available from every exercise view.
    My current work around is taking a screen shot of the previous weeks workout history and referring to that. Adds a lot of friction to the whole thing.
    We would like to do both. We are looking at improving the workout API to support these things.

Homewarrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Same here

I agree. My photo history on my phone is a bunch of screen shots of last weeks workouts so I can see my weights. I sent this as a help ticket a few months ago and still no progress. Part of the reason for the app purchase is to track my weights, not to take screenshots every other day.