Page 24 of 231 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    She's either 30 or 31

Respectable job, drive an expensive 4WD truck (I'm not joking about this), willing to live near her parents in the middle of nowhere (I grew up 45 min from a Wal Mart and think she lives in the woods), must be good looking, must be taller than her in heels (she's like 5'9" or 5'10" so my height at least) and have top tier redneck skills like fix anything that may break, hunt, fish, trap, hand grab catfish, ride horses and all that other stuff.

Guys like her man exist but in my neck of the woods they are in super high demand among the city girls and country girls. She is very, very average looking but was a popular girl in high school so she won homecoming queen and stuff like that so she thinks she is way hotter than she actually is
    Redneck guys aka Kyles can be really goodlooking and masculine. I talk to a couple like that in different states. They are really hot and have a lot of girls after them.

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    IMO snap sucks for messaging. I just don't like it. I think I have 1 friend on mine and I don't even talk to them on there or send them pics. The only thing I use it for is occasionally taking goofy pics with the filters.
    Thanks for the info.
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Snapchat crew

Snapchat is my favorite app and I use it all day long. I originally got it for tinder so I would not have to give out my phone number to strangers.

Snapchat is much better than regular messaging because you can exchange live pics and videos. It’s a great way to screen people and see what they really look like. It has a video call option too. And you can see more about their life from the stories they post.

10/10 would recommend
    Sounds interdesting thanks for the reply. How is it in terms of privacy? Can people tell whos stories you view or who you are following etc? Is it like Ig where people care how many followers you have? Honestly just curious how this all works in case I try it.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reposting here, 12:00 = title of this thread LMAO

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Sounds interdesting thanks for the reply. How is it in terms of privacy? Can people tell whos stories you view or who you are following etc? Is it like Ig where people care how many followers you have? Honestly just curious how this all works in case I try it.
    No they can’t see who you are following or whose stories you view. They can see if you view their own story though. You can’t secretly look at people’s stories.

You can’t see people’s follower count but you can see their snap score which is a tally of how many snaps (pics) they have sent and received. My snap score is about 17k and the highest snap score of my friends is 1.5 million. So that basically tells you how active someone is on Snapchat. If you open a new account your snap score will be zero and then it will go up as you send and receive snaps (pics - it does not go up for regular messages).

There is a feature where some emoji comes up by the Snapchat name of mutual friends. Not sure exactly how that works as none of my Snapchat friends have mutual friends with me.

There is also a map feature where you can see people’s location. In the old version the default was that the map would show your location but that was a privacy concern so in the new version the default is not to show your location (ghost mode) unless you turn it on.

The location feature made for funny memes where people figured out someone was cheating with a friend based on the map location. Brb will see if I can find some map pics online. But again you can stay in ghost mode unless you want to show your location.

InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No they can’t see who you are following or whose stories you view. They can see if you view their own story though. You can’t secretly look at people’s stories.

You can’t see people’s follower count but you can see their snap score which is a tally of how many snaps (pics) they have sent and received. My snap score is about 17k and the highest snap score of my friends is 1.5 million. So that basically tells you how active someone is on Snapchat. If you open a new account your snap score will be zero and then it will go up as you send and receive snaps (pics - it does not go up for regular messages).

There is a feature where some emoji comes up by the Snapchat name of mutual friends. Not sure exactly how that works as none of my Snapchat friends have mutual friends with me.

There is also a map feature where you can see people’s location. In the old version the default was that the map would show your location but that was a privacy concern so in the new version the default is not to show your location (ghost mode) unless you turn it on.

The location feature made for funny memes where people figured out someone was cheating with a friend based on the map location. Brb will see if I can find some map pics online. But again you can stay in ghost mode unless you want to show your location.
    Thanks for the thorough reply, this is helpful to know! I might experiment with it. Repped on recharge.

Have you had many fake people on tinder try to get you to snap with them? Any weird stories like that? Any tips that helped you chat with someone to gain a good connection/rapport? Just curious.

Thanks for the thorough reply, this is helpful to know! I might experiment with it. Repped on recharge.

Have you had many fake people on tinder try to get you to snap with them? Any weird stories like that? Any tips that helped you chat with someone to gain a good connection/rapport? Just curious.
    No the fake tinders won’t give their Snapchat. When it’s a suspicious model profile I’ll ask to talk on Snapchat or IG and the fake ones either ghost or say they don’t have it. Then I just assume they are fake.

So Snapchat is great to weed out fake catfishes but also people semi frauding with filtered pics or old pics etc. I just have them send live Snapchat pics of body and face so I see what they really look like. Or video call with them. Then just delete or block if they are weird or frauding etc. Without them having my number which is tied to work etc so I don’t want strangers to have it.

As to talking on Snapchat it’s usually a combination of regular messages and pics. Just make sure you look good in your Snapchat pics because you will be judged on it.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Time to eat and enjoy!

I passed my aws exam. So freaking happy. e-hugs to everyone.

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Respectable job, drive an expensive 4WD truck (I'm not joking about this), willing to live near her parents in the middle of nowhere (I grew up 45 min from a Wal Mart and think she lives in the woods), must be good looking, must be taller than her in heels (she's like 5'9" or 5'10" so my height at least) and have top tier redneck skills like fix anything that may break, hunt, fish, trap, hand grab catfish, ride horses and all that other stuff.

Guys like her man exist but in my neck of the woods they are in super high demand among the city girls and country girls. She is very, very average looking but was a popular girl in high school so she won homecoming queen and stuff like that so she thinks she is way hotter than she actually is
    Lmao especially the truck part. Can your friend also fix, hunt, fish, trap, hand grab catfish and ride horses? She is so specific at each things. haha..

Pics of Kyles

No the fake tinders won’t give their Snapchat. When it’s a suspicious model profile I’ll ask to talk on Snapchat or IG and the fake ones either ghost or say they don’t have it. Then I just assume they are fake.

So Snapchat is great to weed out fake catfishes but also people semi frauding with filtered pics or old pics etc. I just have them send live Snapchat pics of body and face so I see what they really look like. Or video call with them. Then just delete or block if they are weird or frauding etc. Without them having my number which is tied to work etc so I don’t want strangers to have it.

As to talking on Snapchat it’s usually a combination of regular messages and pics. Just make sure you look good in your Snapchat pics because you will be judged on it.
    For me there are a ton of fake bot profiles that have their snap on their bio. Many of them are obviously fake. Some may be real but they are trying to make money and such. I just tried adding a few and they added me back, then sent me spam about meeting for sex and charging so I said nah i'm good lolol.

For the pics you mentioned to look good in, is that for when you send them live to a person? Or do you have pics somewhere within your profile stored so people can see? Appreciate the tips!

For me there are a ton of fake bot profiles that have their snap on their bio. Many of them are obviously fake. Some may be real but they are trying to make money and such. I just tried adding a few and they added me back, then sent me spam about meeting for sex and charging so I said nah i'm good lolol.

For the pics you mentioned to look good in, is that for when you send them live to a person? Or do you have pics somewhere within your profile stored so people can see? Appreciate the tips!
    Both

Live snapchats that you send to someone - make sure you look good before you hit send.

You can also post pics/videos on your story (select “My Story” in the send options) which all your friends can see. These disappear after 24 hours. If you swipe up on your story you can see who looked at it.

Both

Live snapchats that you send to someone - make sure you look good before you hit send.

You can also post pics/videos on your story (select “My Story” in the send options) which all your friends can see. These disappear after 24 hours. If you swipe up on your story you can see who looked at it.
    Excellent.. I'm gonna be a snapchat pro now thanks. Also lol at the screenshots exposing people lying..they probably went into a panic when they found out lols.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My eyes just glazed over the Snapchat drivel

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey all can you help educate me on snap chat for a slightly older brah? I have ig but no snap.

A lot of girls in their 20s seem to use it and I’ve had no plans of getting one but I don’t get what’s to like about it.

What are the pros and cons of having a snap account and is it worth it if you’re on the apps?

Lastly on tinder, there are so many girls with snap in their bio, most of them are bots it seems, but do real girls put that in their bio too? At times a girl will seem borderline real and ask for snap, but I automatically always think they are fake..
    I've been completely out of the loop for a couple years so things might've changed, but I always found Snap fairly useless even when dating/hooking up with much younger women. The whole thing is unintuitive and fairly confusing to use. I don't know how old you are, but in general, the type of girls who are into older guys want ones that act their age. You don't really need to learn all the young kid chit.

When the wife and I first started dating, she sent me some Snap that I completely ignored. Not really on purpose, but because I didn't even know I was supposed to reply. Wasn't on my mind at all, but once we got into a relationship she brought it up and asked why I ignored her that time. Apparently, it was eating her up for awhile, lol.

SS is super into these things though because she's an older woman going after frat boys. It's a different game when the sexes are reversed. She has to show that she's "young at heart." What's interesting is that some study shows that older women with younger men generally have shorter lifespans because they spend so much energy trying to "keep up" with their younger partners. On the other hand, men with younger partners tend to live longer.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    When the wife and I first started dating, she sent me some Snap that I completely ignored. Not really on purpose, but because I didn't even know I was supposed to reply. Wasn't on my mind at all, but once we got into a relationship she brought it up and asked why I ignored her that time. Apparently, it was eating her up for awhile, lol.
    That isn't a bad thing, it probably attracts women ironically. And I don't do it on purpose either, I just don't engage with social media much.

Some girls it will eat them if you viewed a story and didn't like it or whatever. They overthink the **** out of this stuff.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    That isn't a bad thing, it probably attracts women ironically. And I don't do it on purpose either, I just don't engage with social media much.

Some girls it will eat them if you viewed a story and didn't like it or whatever. They overthink the **** out of this stuff.
    Exactly. I don't think it helps at all to be super engaged with that stuff, at least when you're older. Might be different when you're young as well, but I don't have any experience with that.

Exactly. I don't think it helps at all to be super engaged with that stuff, at least when you're older. Might be different when you're young as well, but I don't have any experience with that.
    I honestly think it makes me more attractive to them that I don't engage with all the social media stuff. I do the opposite, I encourage them to break off it.

But I'd say it's 50/50. Two girls I dated, 23yo and a 29yo (so random ages) were addicted heavily. Obviously the younger one was worse - I swear she couldn't sit for 20mins to watch a TV show without checking her phone. She also had "finsta" (fake instagram?) account that I wasn't on. Which is suss, but apparently it's a thing. I just can't deal with all that ****, so that's why I'm dating older now.

I've been completely out of the loop for a couple years so things might've changed, but I always found Snap fairly useless even when dating/hooking up with much younger women. The whole thing is unintuitive and fairly confusing to use. I don't know how old you are, but in general, the type of girls who are into older guys want ones that act their age. You don't really need to learn all the young kid chit.

SS is super into these things though because she's an older woman going after frat boys. It's a different game when the sexes are reversed. She has to show that she's "young at heart." What's interesting is that some study shows that older women with younger men generally have shorter lifespans because they spend so much energy trying to "keep up" with their younger partners. On the other hand, men with younger partners tend to live longer.
    Ew no I don’t like frat boys! I only talk to athletes.

I honestly think it makes me more attractive to them that I don't engage with all the social media stuff. I do the opposite, I encourage them to break off it.

But I'd say it's 50/50. Two girls I dated, 23yo and a 29yo (so random ages) were addicted heavily. Obviously the younger one was worse - I swear she couldn't sit for 20mins to watch a TV show without checking her phone. She also had "finsta" (fake instagram?) account that I wasn't on. Which is suss, but apparently it's a thing. I just can't deal with all that ****, so that's why I'm dating older now.
    I have a finsta too lmao

I have a finsta too lmao
    Why? Cant you select groups to share stories with on IG?

Why? Cant you select groups to share stories with on IG?
    Deleted my regular IG and later made a finsta so I can still look at other people’s profiles and message on there.

Yes it is suspect she didn’t add you on there. My fwb was the first person I added on mine.

Deleted my regular IG and later made a finsta so I can still look at other people’s profiles and message on there.

Yes it is suspect she didn’t add you on there. My fwb was the first person I added on mine.
    Ye and she wondered why I didn’t trust her. I never did.

Excellent.. I'm gonna be a snapchat pro now thanks. Also lol at the screenshots exposing people lying..they probably went into a panic when they found out lols.
    Yes that map feature caused a lot of commotion when it was released because it defaulted to showing location. So suddenly everyone could see your location without you knowing.

Caused funny situations but was also a huge privacy risk/danger especially because so many young underage kids are on Snapchat so it’s very unsafe.

So eventually they changed the default setting to ghost mode and now you have to actively turn on the feature to show location.

I show my location and of my 9 Snapchat friends only 2 or 3 show theirs.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Old person here with no Instagram, Snap (for the intended purpose), etc. Can't be bothered with any of that chit. Have FB but haven't posted or used it for 3 years now. Just scroll through every blue moon to see what my friends on there are up to. If I want to comment on something I just text them. lol
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Old person here with no Instagram, Snap (for the intended purpose), etc. Can't be bothered with any of that chit. Have FB but haven't posted or used it for 3 years now. Just scroll through every blue moon to see what my friends on there are up to. If I want to comment on something I just text them. lol
    I don't have any of those social media crap either except for this forum. The more social media you have the less brain cells you use. lol. I sound like my parents now.

My eyes just glazed over the Snapchat drivel
    See post #703. No snapchat drivel.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't stand SnapCrap. I tell young people it's a generational thing as I just don't get the filters and what the fuss is about. I also don't want to make weird faces in every text and sometimes I look like chit. And I work in hi tech.

I'm OK with Instagram for dating app communication (to get off the app and ensure the person is real), though, although I'm rarely on social media.

I just feel that my social media has the same narcissistic people, mostly bodybuilders lol, who constantly post selfies and talk about the drama in their lives.

Yeah that's huge with the teens I know - the fake Instagram. Who knows what they do on that thing. I sure don't want to know.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 12-24-2020 at 10:20 AM.

"A finsta is a secondary, usually private, Instagram account where users are more lax in deciding what they post. It’s a private space that might be more personally authentic and is shared with close friends. This is a contrast to someone’s main account, which might have more heavily curated content."

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Why did you tell her you won't date her?

It sounds like she's trying to "convert" you into a boyfriend if she wants more, which is just going to mean a world of hurt for her.
    To sum it up:

-She's 25 years old and is only living in my city because she's attending school here. She's actually from another country and will be moving back once she is finished of school here and she will also go back to live at her home during the summers. She also comes from a very religious family that expects her to settle down with someone who is religious and of the same ethnicity, which I'm not. I met this chick last year and went on a few dates with her but bounced after she got all flaky and dodgy about dating so I left it at that. She hit me up back in Oct (I was still with the gf at this point) and she wanted to touch base again. I told her I was seeing someone but after my relationship ended, I hit her up.

-I just turned 31 and am looking for a serious relationship with someone who I can look forward to marriage and kids with. There's wayyy to many uncertain variables surrounding this girl and could be a serious time sink for me if I actually date her seriously. Plus her flakiness/dodgy behaviour from last year really makes me not want to commit anything other than fwbs with her.

-I straight up communicated all this with her and said that I wasn't going to date or be in a relationship with her and she seemed cool with it.

-We hooked up last night and the convo came up. We both agreed that when/if we found someone to date we would just be upfront and tell each other and we could go our separate ways and be cool with it.
    Last edited by TallSaint; 12-24-2020 at 11:03 AM.

"A finsta is a secondary, usually private, Instagram account where users are more lax in deciding what they post. It’s a private space that might be more personally authentic and is shared with close friends. This is a contrast to someone’s main account, which might have more heavily curated content."
    That just sounds ridiculous. Never even heard of finsta until it was mentioned here.

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    To sum it up:

-She's 25 years old and is only living in my city because she's attending school here. She's actually from another country and will be moving back once she is finished of school here and she will go back to live at her home during the summers. She also comes from a very religious family that expects her to settle down with someone who is religious and of the same ethnicity, which I'm not. I met this chick last year and went on a few dates with her but bounced after she got all flaky and dodgy about dating so I left it at that. She hit me up back in Oct (I was still with the gf at this point) and she wanted to touch base again. I told her I was seeing someone but after my relationship ended, I hit her up.

-I just turned 31 and am looking for a serious relationship with someone who I can look forward to marriage and kids with. There's wayyy to many uncertain variables surrounding this girl and could be a serious time sink for me if I actually date her seriously. Plus her flakiness/dodgy behaviour from last year really makes me not want to commit anything other than fwbs with her.

-I straight up communicated all this with her and said that I wasn't going to date or be in a relationship with her and she seemed cool with it.
    Are you concerned about unintentional pregnancy?

This always crosses my mind, but I'm paranoid about it. My recent ex forgot her pill a couple of times and couldn't understand why I made a big deal out of it. She and her friends went all feminist mode: her body, her choice etc. completely ridiculous stuff when all I did was flag concern over her discipline.

Page 24 of 231 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast