Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102
Results 3,031 to 3,035 of 3035
    DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Life is weird man. Some people just get lucky in any or all walks of life. Some people are born into wealth and opportunity, some get lucky and happily marry their high school or college sweetheart, some land their dream job via perfect timing or meet the right person that sets off their business.

Then others can work much harder, make better decisions, but just have bad luck in some or all areas.

Luck is a factor, for sure. But I do like this quote.

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” — Thomas Jefferson
    Yes I know this one woman who is fit, found a great job at a company, married a Chad from the company, had a fairy tale wedding, bought a home in our area recently and now they are expecting a baby. You really wonder how some people win the lottery like this and some people struggle just to get a house or a baby.
    DustyTheHussy
    Trained with an IFBB Pro
    PADI Certified

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Yes I know this one woman who is fit, found a great job at a company, married a Chad from the company, had a fairy tale wedding, bought a home in our area recently and now they are expecting a baby. You really wonder how some people win the lottery like this and some people struggle just to get a house or a baby.
    Every outcome is some mix of work and luck. Just observing an outcome, it can be difficult to know how heavily each factor weighed.

A prime example in the bodybuilding world is observing 2 people who have a good physique. It's partially genetic (and that also includes personality traits like discipline), and partially work. You can't really know who pushed harder or struggled more (especially when you include external life influences).

For good outcomes, people tend to believe it was mostly hard work.
    For bad outcomes, people tend to believe it was mostly bad luck.

And it's even worse than that.

People completely accept that some things, like facial attractiveness, hair, or height are almost exclusively genetic. But it doesn't stop them from deriving pride from them, as if they're deserving of the positive outcome. Look on this forum; men take great pride in being tall etc.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Height is one of those things that you don’t really care about until you start dating.

Or until you’re around girls who talk about other guys.

I consider myself extremely lucky and blessed to be my height.

Meanwhile my dik is average.

But I’d rather have a smaller dik and be 6’2” idgaf

It’s all a balance
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Height is one of those things that you don’t really care about until you start dating.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000) imbored21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hung out with the girl again. We saw a movie that was boring as hell. Held hands. Then we went to go eat and we picked up food and sat on a bench and talked for a few hours. She talks 90% about food unless I ask her something else. Gets boring but she's overall decent companionship. I can tell she is physically attracted to me but is off put by some stuff I say. Mostly about me having no hobbies, passions, fun. Like she doesn't care that I don't have friends and never had a gf but more that I don't have anything I do for fun or anything I'm passionate about. I think I also overshared some stuff that she saw as a huge redflag. Basically I said I went to the grocery store when I had covid and didn't give af. And she's like telling me that's putting other's safety at risk. Regardless she still wants to hang out again.

And I want to hang out with her again but... I could never marry this girl. She is too normal and positive. I enjoy spending time with her but only in moderation. It would get boring extremely fast if it was everyday. I just don't connect with normies. I want to just be friends with benefits. But I also want to see how far I can get with a girl relationshipwise because I never had a gf before. I want to see if I can get a girl to fall in love with me. My plan is to take it as far as I can go before she starts doing **** like trying to get me to hang out with her friends or go to **** like her aunts wedding or something of the like. Once she starts making me socialize with other humans, I'm telling her I just wanna be friends. I mean that's my plan so far. IDK if that's bad or good or if she will even respond to me again (she said she wanted to) but we'll see.

And btw we did kiss goodbye and it went good suprisingly.
    My journey to become a Chad
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180029713

Nardilmaxing Guide
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180066123

We're all going to make it crew