Page 62 of 231 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 6916
    Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    It seems like the hot guys cold approach in South Florida the most. They're tan and have that "boat" look. They told me I looked like a lost tourist lol.

I only experienced it here in the gym and when I was meeting one of my FWBs and I stayed the weekend in a beach motel. The front desk guy gave me his cell number. He wasn't super hot though, but still it was a nice compliment.

Maybe you have to be a woman alone and look like a tourist for them to approach.
    I think it’s just due to my area. I have bee. Approached a few times but mostly from guys out of state lul
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Yeah, my dog was 15.
    Wow that is a long life. Every time I read people's post about their dogs it makes me appreciate my dog even more.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Every woman needs this wake up call to empathize. Otherwise they shouldn't comment on the topic.

The man in the video should just date his woman friend. Men should watch this video too before going on dating apps so they know how bad it is for them.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Also my niece was born yesterday my brother called me right away and stated she looks just like me lul she truly does. Like I told him, she will be my baby and they’ll hardly see her lmaooo
    Congrats! Nieces and nephews are awesome. I have 4 nieces and 6 nephews. My family just love popping out kids. lol.

Lul this made me giggle. Ty. Funny thing is I was approached more when I was fat lmaoo
    Do you think it is because of covid that men are not approaching you? I didn't get approach when I was fat. lol.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A shockingly large amount of men are into the phat ass white girl look.

I know a girl that’s an absolute whale, and thinks she’s the chit (a “queen yasss”) because men feed her attention.

Typically the men are a particular race.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I know a girl that’s an absolute whale, and thinks she’s the chit (a “queen yasss”) because men feed her attention.

I know of one who is similar, although her admirers are probably not of the same race as yours.

Her admirers are of the same race that people say this forum is ....

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I just don't get it, especially since it's basically the opposite of typical Asian standards of beauty.

Seems to transcend race these days though. When I was young, it was just the black and Latino guys who were into fat chicks. Now, just look at the misc and the HTC crew. Must be cultural appropriation, lol.

To me, it's almost as bewildering as being into the bodybuilder look that Dustin posted.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder what the red line across the finger could potentially mean lmao
    oh chit.
    i really did laugh out loud.
    We have a lot going on here in that pic.

now bare with me, i'm sampling the apple pie flavored rocket fuel i brewed for my Fingerlakes trip this weekend.

but what I see is a Ginger with a 'Fro in the reserves (never seen an active duty dude with an SNL PAT body and such poor posture) trying to hide the fact he is married and probably ugly.
    but the fact he's trying online tells me his bro's in reserves are either just fuking with him by convincing him to do it or his wife is indeed a sea-creature that lost all interest in sex and would probably be happy he went somewhere else for it instead of trying with her.

I feel bad for the dude.
    but not so bad I think you should give him a mercy fuk.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Wow that is a long life. Every time I read people's post about their dogs it makes me appreciate my dog even more.

The man in the video should just date his woman friend. Men should watch this video too before going on dating apps so they know how bad it is for them.

Congrats! Nieces and nephews are awesome. I have 4 nieces and 6 nephews. My family just love popping out kids. lol.

Do you think it is because of covid that men are not approaching you? I didn't get approach when I was fat. lol.
    My dog turned 16 back in January.
    she sleeps alot, has diapers, trouble getting up to the stairs, chit sometimes just falls out of her in the house (glad I have hardwood) but amazingly can still run a little.
    She has pills for the days she can't walk straight (joint pain) and for her bladder control.
    but she still knows who i am and when it gets warm we can start taking walks again.

two yrs ago at 14 she was walking 3 miles a few times a week with me.
    she went on a steady decline the last two yrs.

If that chick friend wanted his dink, she wouldn't just be friends with him.
    true story, my experience is the only reason a woman is friends with a guy is she isn't attracted to him or she is attracted to him and he has a GF he won't leave for her.

FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thank you! I wish my family would. It would control my baby fever lmao. Honestly, I don’t think COVID is the reason since I live in MI lol. I was always the fat chick with the pretty face and held the fat in my breast and thighs lol

I’m going to take it as the fact my fatness made me approachable due to the fact they felt like they were higher value. Plus I live in an area where “thick” is more desirable. Even some of the bodybuilders here chase the fat chicks. Especially if they have pretty face and decent fat storage. Went on a few dates with some.

I think the only recent cold approach was when my local gas station owner started flirting with me.

Now which race could you be speaking of there Luci lol

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    oh chit.
    i really did laugh out loud.
    We have a lot going on here in that pic.

now bare with me, i'm sampling the apple pie flavored rocket fuel i brewed for my Fingerlakes trip this weekend.

but what I see is a Ginger with a 'Fro in the reserves (never seen an active duty dude with an SNL PAT body and such poor posture) trying to hide the fact he is married and probably ugly.
    but the fact he's trying online tells me his bro's in reserves are either just fuking with him by convincing him to do it or his wife is indeed a sea-creature that lost all interest in sex and would probably be happy he went somewhere else for it instead of trying with her.

I feel bad for the dude.
    but not so bad I think you should give him a mercy fuk.
    I covered up his face but the hand one was all him and that’s the first thing I thought of. I just don’t see why you wouldn’t just take the ring off? And I’d never give a mercy bang. I love myself too much to be used as a flashlight lmaooo
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just don't get it, especially since it's basically the opposite of typical Asian standards of beauty.

Seems to transcend race these days though. When I was young, it was just the black and Latino guys who were into fat chicks. Now, just look at the misc and the HTC crew. Must be cultural appropriation, lol.

To me, it's almost as bewildering as being into the bodybuilder look that Dustin posted.
    Well, according to Pondus, I don't look like a bodybuilder, I look like this other pic he posted:

I wish I looked like that lol.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-01-2021 at 08:46 PM.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I just fell out of bed after reading this one. ROFL
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I just fell out of bed after reading this one. ROFL
    EOD confirmed I am not a frauding dude. I talked him until 2am as he was going through a tough time on the FA cam:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1632535593

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EOD confirmed I am not a frauding dude. I talked him until 2am as he was going through a tough time on the FA cam:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1632535593
    Jesus, why?

And don’t think any of us doubted? You always sounded female. SS always sounded like a gay man, but I just give her the benefit of the doubt (because I can’t imagine anyone pretending for this long) and figure it’s her extreme autism that gives that impression.

Jesus, why?

And don’t think any of us doubted? You always sounded female. SS always sounded like a gay man, but I just give her the benefit of the doubt (because I can’t imagine anyone pretending for this long) and figure it’s her extreme autism that gives that impression.
    Poor guy was in a bad, bad placel , so I stayed up late to talk to him.

I'm pretty sure SS is a female.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus, why?

SS is a woman with severe Aspergers. It’s more common in men, like incel types, which probably gives the illusion she’s a man.

SS is a woman with severe Aspergers. It’s more common in men, like incel types, which probably gives the illusion she’s a man.
    I've never been diagnosed with Aspergerrs. I have my other challenges , although they were reduced in severity when I was a stay-at-home mom and had less stress in my life.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It is so true about the opposite of typical Asian standards of beauty. But sometimes Asian standards of beauty can go to the extreme too. All they care about is being really skinny with no front and back. lol.

My dog turned 16 back in January.
    she sleeps alot, has diapers, trouble getting up to the stairs, chit sometimes just falls out of her in the house (glad I have hardwood) but amazingly can still run a little.
    She has pills for the days she can't walk straight (joint pain) and for her bladder control.
    but she still knows who i am and when it gets warm we can start taking walks again.

two yrs ago at 14 she was walking 3 miles a few times a week with me.
    she went on a steady decline the last two yrs.
    Man.. your post hit me in the feels. Made me get teary-eyed. Sorry about your dog too. At least she still knows and loves you. Sounds like she just want to be by your side. Do you think it is almost her time to go? Is 15-16 the average life span for dogs? I'm a first time dog owner still learning everyday. I adopted my dog when he was 1 at a shelter.

If that chick friend wanted his dink, she wouldn't just be friends with him.
    true story, my experience is the only reason a woman is friends with a guy is she isn't attracted to him or she is attracted to him and he has a GF he won't leave for her.
    True true.

Thank you! I wish my family would. It would control my baby fever lmao. Honestly, I don’t think COVID is the reason since I live in MI lol. I was always the fat chick with the pretty face and held the fat in my breast and thighs lol

I’m going to take it as the fact my fatness made me approachable due to the fact they felt like they were higher value. Plus I live in an area where “thick” is more desirable. Even some of the bodybuilders here chase the fat chicks. Especially if they have pretty face and decent fat storage. Went on a few dates with some.

I think the only recent cold approach was when my local gas station owner started flirting with me.
    At least you got the fat in the right places. Lucky you. That is just lame that they think they are higher value just because they are skinnier. When you say "thick" how thick are you talking about? lol. I hear people use thick and curvy where I am too and that definition just went beyond what I thought it would be.

Man.. your post hit me in the feels. Made me get teary-eyed. Sorry about your dog too. At least she still knows and loves you. Sounds like she just want to be by your side. Do you think it is almost her time to go? Is 15-16 the average life span for dogs? I'm a first time dog owner still learning everyday. I adopted my dog when he was 1 at a shelter.

she's had blood work done and all that jazz recently and she is surprisingly healthy for her age.

My buddy had the same breed and his dog went 18 yrs. (black lab hound mix) for a large dog she is old.
    before her i only had shepherd mixes and they usually lived 10-12 yrs.

she's had blood work done and all that jazz recently and she is surprisingly healthy for her age.

My buddy had the same breed and his dog went 18 yrs. (black lab hound mix) for a large dog she is old.
    before her i only had shepherd mixes and they usually lived 10-12 yrs.
    Awww it’s so hard to watch them get old.

I just gave my kitty his fluids under the skin this morning. It’s not easy to put a needle in a moving cat for two minutes.

It’s great that she’s healthy for her age!

At least you got the fat in the right places. Lucky you. That is just lame that they think they are higher value just because they are skinnier. When you say "thick" how thick are you talking about? lol. I hear people use thick and curvy where I am too and that definition just went beyond what I thought it would be.
    Yeah, surprisingly I was semi lucky with that lol
    In a way, it makes sense for men that are insecure or narcissistic.

Thick? Well, most men in my area prefer women like

Or

My definition of thick would be something like this;

Even Christina Hendricks I’d consider thick lol
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

There is a big difference between the first lady and the second lady lol ^^^^^

I think plus-sized model Ashley Graham is really beautiful. I know Miscers make a lot of threads about her. She was anorexic and bulimic as a fashion model, then stopped that and became a body image activist.

Attached Images

^^ needs to lose a few pounds

My definition of thick would be something like this;
    Myron WHR

Myron WHR
    I know, tell me about it. You can see I don't have the WHR above

^^ needs to lose a few pounds
    Well at least she is healthy now and not a starving model. My daughter' generation is bombarded by starving models and their friends are skipping meals, so it's an unhealthy trend. Mine has lost about 70 lbs in the past year, runs 8 miles a day in the hills and then does weights in her room, all on 800 calories a day. It's awful Meanwhile I'm powerless to do anything about it.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-02-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Myron WHR
    Her WHR is crazy. People pay to have it lol

I know, tell me about it. You can see I don't have the WHR above

Well at least she is healthy now and not a starving model. My daughter' generation is bombarded by starving models and their friends are skipping meals, so it's an unhealthy trend. Mine has lost about 70 lbs in the past year, runs 8 miles a day in the hills and then does weights in her room, all on 800 calories a day. It's awful Meanwhile I'm powerless to do anything about it.
    In a way I wish I had more hips but eh. I enjoy my body as is. Plus I’m sure if I get a breast reduction I’d look more even lmaoo

Kids are back to that now? Most young girls are worried about being thick here lol
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

In a way I wish I had more hips but eh. I enjoy my body as is. Plus I’m sure if I get a breast reduction I’d look more even lmaoo

Kids are back to that now? Most young girls are worried about being thick here lol
    Yeah it's really bad with my daughter and her friends. They all wear midriff tops to show off how thin they can get and to go "pro-ana" and "pro-mia" sites, which stand for pro-anorexia and pro-bulimia. Ugh.

But then again I was just as bad and became underweight, so it's probably in the genes. She didn't see my do that, though, as I went into recovery before she was born.

Otherwise she wouldn't have existed, as I didn't get periods when I was anorexic. It's a pretty miserable existence to overexercise on little to no food.

Yeah it's really bad with my daughter and her friends. They all wear midriff tops to show off how thin they can get and to go "pro-ana" and "pro-mia" sites, which stand for pro-anorexia and pro-bulimia. Ugh.

But then again I was just as bad and became underweight, so it's probably in the genes. She didn't see my do that, though, as I went into recovery before she was born.

Otherwise she wouldn't have existed, as I didn't get periods when I was anorexic. It's a pretty miserable existence to overexercise on little to no food.
    Hopefully, your family can help her before it’s too late. Honestly, medical studies have shown a genetic trait in eating disorders similar to other mental health issues. Pretty crazy
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

Hopefully, your family can help her before it’s too late. Honestly, medical studies have shown a genetic trait in eating disorders similar to other mental health issues. Pretty crazy
    Yeah she won't listen to me nor her Grandma, so all I can do is pray that she'll get help. She had some mental problems in middle school and I got her some counseling without her knowing about it, so I may talk to her cross country coaches, as I'm sure it's a problem with all of that running.

Meanwhile the rest of the country is in an obesity crisis. I have friends who have husbands who are 5'8 and 300 lbs.

How the hell does someone get "in between" or "normal" and stay there? I have never figured that one out myself.

In a way I wish I had more hips but eh.
    Her ability to carry my offspring to a healthy birth, triggers my innate desire to have sexual intercourse.

Her ability to carry my offspring to a healthy birth, triggers my innate desire to have sexual intercourse.
    This made me choke on my water from giggling lmao

Yeah she won't listen to me nor her Grandma, so all I can do is pray that she'll get help. She had some mental problems in middle school and I got her some counseling without her knowing about it, so I may talk to her cross country coaches, as I'm sure it's a problem with all of that running.

Meanwhile the rest of the country is in an obesity crisis. I have friends who have husbands who are 5'8 and 300 lbs.

How the hell does someone get "in between" or "normal" and stay there? I have never figured that one out myself.
    Hopefully she does realize it soon and I hope her coach is not encouraging the eating habits.

To stay in a somewhat healthy lifestyle/weight? Mental strength. It’s hard for sure.
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

Yeah but you rarely see that WHR. Many of those photos are shopped.

My hips were on the small side and widened with childbirth. Now they are too big IMO as I don't look like the white bikini above

I don't look like the bodybuilder woman either.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I feel like a need a break from online dating apps. I haven't swiped since Wednesday. That 52 year old guy with the red flags was a disappointment, and the 8/10 guy unmatched me when I told him I lived with my estranged husband.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-02-2021 at 09:05 PM.

Page 62 of 231 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast