Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6315
    DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    you guys are amazing, you actually get matches and dates. forever mirin. its hard af to get a date. if i get a match, which is rare, they usually dont respond.
    How does that happen with your physique? Do you have pics like your avi in your profile? I would definitely swipe on that!
    Just call me Dusty

Clown 🤡 World

NEW Workout:

-Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Alternate days

**2022 Aesthetics Crew***

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    It feels freeing that I don’t really care.
    That is great! Keep it that way. Less stress on you. There is always a new batch of young single women every day. Lol.

Originally Posted by antman12 View Post
    To follow up on this part...

I matched with a girl and set up a date back in like march. I had to cancel the day of after snowboarding all day and not getting home in time. All my fault. We reconnected a few months later but never set up a date. Well she again reached out and we reconnected on an app this past Monday night. I set up a coffee date for tonight back on Monday. Well since then ive been dealing with a head cold/nasal congestion all week. I messaged her this morning letting her know, while also saying im still down to hang out if she wants to. I cant imagine she will and I havent heard back from her yet. I fully expecting to be unmatched with no chance at rescheduling.

Lmaaoooooo. Gonna take the L and move on lol.
    wow you had some bad luck on making first dates. Dental issue, snowboarding and head cold/nasal congestion. She's probably thinking "Not again on canceling the date". LOL. You don't seem to have issue with getting dates so don't worry too much about the L.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frustrating couple weeks of dating.

Matched with a girl, exchanged a few really good messages. Lots in common with a lot of similar core beliefs. Set up a date which I unfortunately had to cancel due to a random dental issue that came up. To her credit she was very understanding and we ended up having a really nice FT call that night. Set up and went on a coffee/walk date a few days later which went great with physical escalation and some kissing and making out to end the night. That was wed night and we set up a date for Sunday. Friday night rolled around and we ended up going on a really cute impromptu "date" that again went great!

Saturday I was out all day and had a 30 minute drive home. I give her a call to pass time and we ended up having a 2 hour conversation of which the first 90 minutes went great. The last 30 minutes not so much.

On our original FT call she lead on to being previously married and I just flat out asked her if she was. She said yes she was. So I followed up and asked if theres anything that I should know about or any crazy stories. She said no, I believed her and didnt want to ruin the mood on the call.

Saturday night on our call, through conversation this topic came up and I asked her if she wouldn't mind elaborating on what happened without going into any specific or too personal details. She did and long story short they met halfway through college, got married shortly after college but quickly realized being in a relationship in the "real world, after college" was much more difficult and they got divorced. No cheating or anything like that and they havent talked in 4+ years. Okay cool.

Im feeling pretty good at this point and ask her if there's anything else I should know about. And man I did not expect what came next. She talked about some childhood trauma, which lead to terrible behavior in high school, early college years and more trauma in that time period. I told her I had to sleep on what she said and kind of digest what she told me, even though I knew I couldn't continue seeing her during the conversation.

Woke up the next morning, called her and let her know I didnt think it was a good idea to continue seeing each other. To her credit she was understanding although I knew I hurt her. I did genuinely feel terrible for her being comfortable enough with me to tell me all of that, only for me to call it off right away. I know I made the right decision and although it was an easy decision it still sucked.
    At first I was thinking you were moving exceptionally fast with a 2hr phonecall after only 2 dates and opening up about her past but I guess it worked in your favor if it's something you would've broken up over it when you found out eventually.

Pretty wild she jumped right from that phase of trauma and acting out into the relationship that became her marriage.

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frustrating couple weeks of dating.

Matched with a girl, exchanged a few really good messages. Lots in common with a lot of similar core beliefs. Set up a date which I unfortunately had to cancel due to a random dental issue that came up. To her credit she was very understanding and we ended up having a really nice FT call that night. Set up and went on a coffee/walk date a few days later which went great with physical escalation and some kissing and making out to end the night. That was wed night and we set up a date for Sunday. Friday night rolled around and we ended up going on a really cute impromptu "date" that again went great!

Saturday I was out all day and had a 30 minute drive home. I give her a call to pass time and we ended up having a 2 hour conversation of which the first 90 minutes went great. The last 30 minutes not so much.

On our original FT call she lead on to being previously married and I just flat out asked her if she was. She said yes she was. So I followed up and asked if theres anything that I should know about or any crazy stories. She said no, I believed her and didnt want to ruin the mood on the call.

Saturday night on our call, through conversation this topic came up and I asked her if she wouldn't mind elaborating on what happened without going into any specific or too personal details. She did and long story short they met halfway through college, got married shortly after college but quickly realized being in a relationship in the "real world, after college" was much more difficult and they got divorced. No cheating or anything like that and they havent talked in 4+ years. Okay cool.

Im feeling pretty good at this point and ask her if there's anything else I should know about. And man I did not expect what came next. She talked about some childhood trauma, which lead to terrible behavior in high school, early college years and more trauma in that time period. I told her I had to sleep on what she said and kind of digest what she told me, even though I knew I couldn't continue seeing her during the conversation.
    Sorry to hear it brah. It always sucks when you’re feeling like you’re connecting with a girl and then flags/bombs start popping off. I assume what she told you in regards to her history must have been pretty disturbing for you to back out. It’s good you’re being true to yourself though since you know it was a dealbreaker.

Secondly, if that next girl doesn’t reschedule with you for being sick, she’s not worth your time anyway imo. If she likes you and is a decently nice person she should reschedule.

antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    At first I was thinking you were moving exceptionally fast with a 2hr phonecall after only 2 dates and opening up about her past but I guess it worked in your favor if it's something you would've broken up over it when you found out eventually.

Pretty wild she jumped right from that phase of trauma and acting out into the relationship that became her marriage.
    Yea I can understand you thinking that. TBF I just wanted to kill 30 minutes driving then that turned into a great unsolicited conversation. And agreed on your last 2 thoughts. Happy she opened up about it when she did and IDK what was going through her EXs mind dealing with her past so quickly after.

Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    Sorry to hear it brah. It always sucks when you’re feeling like you’re connecting with a girl and then flags/bombs start popping off. I assume what she told you in regards to her history must have been pretty disturbing for you to back out. It’s good you’re being true to yourself though since you know it was a dealbreaker.

Secondly, if that next girl doesn’t reschedule with you for being sick, she’s not worth your time anyway imo. If she likes you and is a decently nice person she should reschedule.
    Yea it was definitely a gut punch. Like I said I knew as she was telling me this stuff that I couldn't move forward, but at least wanted to sleep on it. But that only gave my mind more time to override my feelings I had to her.

In regards to girl #2...
    To be fair to her, if a girl flaked on me twice I probably wouldnt give her a 3rd chance. lol

She did respond back and was reasonable. Asked If I wanted to reschedule and told her that would be nice. So well see how that plays out.

Edit - Damn she even hit me with the double message 20 minutes later flirting and basically saying now I really owe her. lol
    Last edited by antman12; 09-30-2022 at 11:11 AM.

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yea it was definitely a gut punch. Like I said I knew as she was telling me this stuff that I couldn't move forward, but at least wanted to sleep on it. But that only gave my mind more time to override my feelings I had to her.

In regards to girl #2...
    To be fair to her, if a girl flaked on me twice I probably wouldnt give her a 3rd chance. lol

She did respond back and was reasonable. Asked If I wanted to reschedule and told her that would be nice. So well see how that plays out.

Edit - Damn she even hit me with the double message 20 minutes later flirting and basically saying now I really owe her. lol
    Ah I see, didn’t realize you had to postpone twice. Nbd though people can sometimes understand as long as they feel you’re being honest.

Sounds good on the update with the second girl! GL brah

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    want to talk on the phone first
    want to face time first
    do u have instagram??

WOW f*ck women seriously.
    Manifesto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ZlN8yFCQ4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohvn9VY5P48
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT4vhtE8G8Y

Last Words

https://vocaroo.com/165bJxFlqrpD

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    How does that happen with your physique? Do you have pics like your avi in your profile? I would definitely swipe on that!
    well youre a guy soo...

DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DustinTheHuss has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    want to face time first
    do u have instagram??

Well now I do that because I don't want to waste 2 hours getting ready and driving for a first date only for it to fizzle into nothing.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    well youre a guy soo...
    Oh yes, gay men like jacked physiques . I have taken cell tech in the past and I'm in menopause so I guess I'm a borderline guy.
    Just call me Dusty

Clown 🤡 World

NEW Workout:

-Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Alternate days

**2022 Aesthetics Crew***

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Well now I do that because I don't want to waste 2 hours getting ready and driving for a first date only for it to fizzle into nothing.

Oh yes, gay men like jacked physiques . I have taken cell tech in the past and I'm in menopause so I guess I'm a borderline guy.
    my radius is set to 5 miles. these girls literally have to drive 4 minutes for coffee but they want to facetime first
    Manifesto

Last Words

iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    want to face time first
    do u have instagram??

Reminds me of interviews process for this job I had

1st it was a phone interview

2nd was a video of yourself answering these questions

3rd was a zoom interview with a powerpoint

4th was an in person interview

This was all for a Roofing sales position lmao
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Reminds me of interviews process for this job I had

1st it was a phone interview

2nd was a video of yourself answering these questions

3rd was a zoom interview with a powerpoint

4th was an in person interview

This was all for a Roofing sales position lmao
    this is to jestermax a 5/10
    Manifesto

Last Words

imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000) imiscubb is just really nice. (+1000)
    is it all a #s game?? just have to keep fishing ?

iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iloveus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this is to jestermax a 5/10
    Go no contact
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

what's with girls covering their face in every single picture??

1st pic snowboarding
    2nd back shot
    3rd wearing a mask
    4th another back shot
    5th a meme

This **** is so common too. It's not like I just came around 1 account and posted this.
    Manifesto

Last Words

Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211